Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,794 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Cash Stack: Decentralised Rewards App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cash Stack: Decentralised Rewards App (665 Views)

Metatdex: Best Trading Decentralised Platform. / Joint Protocol- A New Decentralised Platform! / The World First Islamic Decentralised Bank, Mine While Its Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Stack: Decentralised Rewards App by aserdeeq(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
Cash Stack a decentralized rewards app: using your mobile phone do what you enjoy doing best while getting paid at the same time.

Whatever you do with apps and games on your mobile phones you are actually making money with every click, but not for yourself, for the apps and games owners. But what if we make this a WIN-WIN situation. You use the app do whatever you like, be it playing games, writing content, posting pictures, interacting with your best apps, and whatever revenue is generated from your engagement with the app you will get 40% share. Sounds cool and fair right? How would it feel to play your best game or do what you do best with your mobile phone and at The same time get rewarded for your engagement? Sound great and amazing.

Amazing, fantastic, and above all else, memorable design, combined with a unique method of monetizing what you do best on your mobile phone. Of course, who could forget Cash Stack to give the app that extra touch of perternity.

I have studied most app and game users and level the UI behind the app in order to capture the same feeling or even more, and bring it onto them, with the kinds of features that I always wished those apps and games had.

To help this #1 prime app come to life help us donate; https:///6aTIJMaqeG?amp=1

(1) (Reply)

Property In A Well Developed Area For Sale / How I Raised 1 Million Dollar Fund/grant Four Our Ngo(part 7, 8 & 9) / Post, buy and rent properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.