Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

200+ Heart-melting Love Paragraphs For Him And Her (with Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 200+ Heart-melting Love Paragraphs For Him And Her (with Pictures) (998 Views)

Long Paragraphs For Him Copy And Paste To Make Him Smile / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / Cute Love Paragraphs For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

200+ Heart-melting Love Paragraphs For Him And Her (with Pictures) by afamuchee(f): 1:29am On May 12, 2019
Love is a beautiful and amazing emotion that is simplified, expressed and defined in several ways and mediums.

Love is an exceptional passionate connection that requires a consistent surge of energy as two souls ignite together.

As we smash gravity tied to our soul, our flesh colliding with the layers engraved in our soul, etch your touch of compassion and assurance underneath every covering.

With every step, my love give me reasons to validate my manifestation.

Do not consummate a love that suppresses light and encrypts bondage.

As I strip down to you as a blank canvas for life to paint on.

I am not interested in the perfect lines and accurate shades of the rainbow, let me simply have a feel of the color sheltered in your eyes, saturate my soul with the warmness raided in your bones.

I don’t want a perfect love rather love me passionately with adventure and failures, let our bond be consummated with in-depth compassion.

Spill into me, UnCloth the layers of my soul and stain my bones with peace, sanctifying vows on the altars of commitment.

As we collectively build a sanctuary of joy with each brick of support, the concept of acceptance tightly wrapped around our tongues, patience hooked and anchored to our soul.

Strum my body unraveling and discovering melodies tuned into the highest frequency as we grow and climb each milestone of survival.

Unstrap the layers of perfection and be bear with authenticity; exposing every fraction and phases.

Let me feel the march of your beating heart pressed to mine as we go through life craziest journey bonded by extraordinary faith.

https://afamuche.com/long-love-paragraphs-for-her/

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help Concerning My Predicament / Man Narrates His Sexual Molestation As An Adolescent On His 40th Birthday / Actress Pat Ugwu Shows Off Herself Stripped To Her Underwear To Twerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.