Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (77611 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Happyfela(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2019
Yadayadayada
MissRaine69:

You spit in the face of evolution.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Happyfela(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2019
Today is Sunday, God forgive you too of your sins
ima4sure:

may God forgive u.......for crying out loud she has a medical condition....use your brain abeg....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by blacq2009(m): 8:39pm On May 12, 2019
maasoap:

Many of you find it convenient to type and post your opinions but find it difficult to read story or news you're giving your opinion on. Very funny
Funny. I couldn't agree more. Life's all about having fun. Don't take life too serious, Mr man. And lest I forget, don't quote me again. Regards!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On May 12, 2019
Halisdavis:
We just got to accept the reality of life sometimes . she's indeed a strong woman.
kai...you need kiss. Muuuuaaaaaaahhhhhh
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Amanda4life: 9:50pm On May 12, 2019
penplus:

Will you make that decision if you were in her shoes.

People like you are why Africans are backward

Get a life

Why not.

Not a big deal at all

What if she had died on that process wouldn't the husband re marry.

It may even be her best friend.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by MrayNgozi(f): 9:58pm On May 12, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Halisdavis: 5:08am On May 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
wink
Fourwinds:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.