Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out (737 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents / Nigerian Wife Bursts Cheating Husband After Pregnant Customer Paid With His Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by damiloladuke: 5:29am On May 12, 2019
A Nigerian woman identified as Mabel Agbenyo on Facebook has divulged the story of her friend, whom she claimed her cheating husband was busted after a pregnant customer paid with his card at her shop.

According to the story narrated by the lady, the pregnant customer walked into her shop and bought baby items worth N164,000 only for her to come up with her husband’s card to make payment.

The customer in their conversation, mentioned that the man is her fiance and they will be getting married after she gives birth to her baby.

Read Mabel’s report:

That awkward moment when a customer after buying over 164k worth of baby clothes wants to pay with card and you bring out your POS and finds out the card is your husband’s card…..

Her husband has not come home since yesterday and she has not called him to ask how far. She asked the customer and she said that’s her fiancé’s card and they will get married after she delivers which is in 3 months … let me wait for the end of the gist this evening.

Post Edit: This happened in Garki market yesterday and it happened to someone I know.

She then later gave an update:

Okay so I just got back from the place of gist. Husband man is still not home and now he has switched off his phone, wife has reported to her siblings and the general consensus is that the pregnant girlfriend must have known about her and purposely came to the shop and paid with the card because she could have as well withdrawn money from the ATM inside the market but choose to pay with card.

Secondly she was quick to divulge information and talk about fiancé and marriage in 3 months…

I will keep you all posted as it unfolds.

https://lailasnews.com/my-pregnant-customer-paid-with-my-husbands-card-wife-cries-out/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by Yameater(m): 5:33am On May 12, 2019
Na waooooo
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by StarUp: 5:56am On May 12, 2019
Hmmn...

Meanwhile...

No Money in Circulation but Laziness in high supply!!!!
I will give you FOUR examples...

First :
Two young adults came to visit me one morning. They needed money for food. I told them that I do not have enough but if they don't mind, they should help me and wash my car so that I can give them the money I budgeted for the car wash..... Both of them left lazily and I took the car to the car wash......

Second :
We have approximately 10 trips of sand dumped by caterpillar. I wanted to level the place for motorists and saw 3 young guys parading the street with noisy music from one China torchlight. When I asked them how much they will collect to level it, they said 5k each, I asked them to commence. In the evening, I drove to the site with their money, I was shocked when I got there and noticed that they did nothing. On my way back, I saw one of them who told me that they couldn't find shovel to do the work.......

Third :
One undergraduate came to me seeking for assistance.. He condemned all the elites because according to him, they refused to dash him money. While the discussion was on, my launder brought the clothes he washed for me. The young man was surprised at the cost. I now asked him to learn the job so that I can talk to the elites to patronise him during holidays... He told me that washing cloth for "bigmen" is washing away someone's talent because they have "blood money".... Their money is not blood money when they give you without work but will become blood money once you wash their cloth.

Forth:
I met one of my friends one day, he narrated how he has been suffering and how couldn't meet up his responsibility as husband again, i felt for him and i told him to join my farming business but to my greatest surprise, he bluntly refused and told me that farming business is not meant for graduates.......
At this juncture, I switched off....

No money in Circulation....
Overdose of Laziness in Circulation.☹️.

If you no work, you no go chop!

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by orisunmibare01(m): 6:07am On May 12, 2019
This poster above me, the rubbish you typed can only happen in southafrica....nigerians can do anything to survive
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by donbachi(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2019
Big lie.
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by IamD18: 6:33am On May 12, 2019
The man will come back. He must come back.

If the woman rant too much, she will be sent back to her father's house.
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by delectablegyal(f): 6:44am On May 12, 2019
twitter lies. #inside twitter.
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:59am On May 12, 2019
Congratulations madam, your husband is expecting a new baby... cheesy. Some men are just heartless lipsrsealed. Madam, just face your business, don't kill yourself with hypertension
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by markidoo(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2019
Hanty you can lie oooo, abi you want to thread like Toto Dickhead or Like Vagi-na Daniels abi na Dollar Marley?
Re: My Pregnant Customer Paid With My Husband's Card - Wife Cries Out by Biglittlelois(f): 9:54am On May 12, 2019
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Bbnaija Housemates, Gedoni And Khafi Were Caught Having Sex / Akwa Ibom Wives: 10 Things You Should Avoid Saying To Them / Everything Happens For A Reason, Move On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.