Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,087 members, 7,977,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:27 PM

Script Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Script Issue (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Script Issue by majortwild(m): 12:23pm On May 12, 2019
I need help on this pls
Below is a screenshot of a Site am testing a Script on av done everything properly but when i try testing the site by creating an Ads after all information and i click Finish it keeps loading and nothing happens pls anu solutions or help anyone can render

The site script is EasyAds 1.6 below is what it does after clicking Finish

Re: Script Issue by Julius2214(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2019
The script is actively maintained on codecanyon. So visit the author's page and send them a message unless maybe you're using a nulled script.

If it's a nulled script, I'll advise you to delete it and purchase a licensed version. The issue might even be because it's nulled.

A nulled script will destroy your site and you'll end up spending more than the cost of the script.

But if you actually purchased the script, just ask for help from the developer, because you'll be entitled to free 6months support.
Re: Script Issue by majortwild(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2019
Julius2214:
The script is actively maintained on codecanyon. So visit the author's page and send them a message unless maybe you're using a nulled script.

If it's a nulled script, I'll advise you to delete it and purchase a licensed version. The issue might even be because it's nulled.

A nulled script will destroy your site and you'll end up spending more than the cost of the script.

But if you actually purchased the script, just ask for help from the developer, because you'll be entitled to free 6months support.

Thanks bro

Actually its a Nulled script but av found a working Script better tho
Re: Script Issue by Julius2214(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2019
You're welcome bro.... If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Taking So Long For Adsense To Approve My Site / Learn Complete Seo Both Onpage And Offpage Seo / Run Ads On Google With Old Adwords Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.