Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (14357 Views)

Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander Do /have You Missed? / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
chenzen is so Petty. Those 400 Likes rattled him so much
dream on
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Upon seeing the 400 Likes chenzen secretly reports the FTC. That boy tho.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
shocked i just saw his post. Not cool. He's calling you out all over NL. Damn.
he s on a mission, but he s failing... u see what he s trying to do?
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
You think it is by running your mouth like a parrot? Shioor!

Na people wey get time dey indulge you. Which by the way is like heroine to you.

When massively ignored, you will self-destruct. If only the ladies can learn.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ubunja(m): 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
dream on
dude repost that FTC.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
dude repost that FTC.
I ll stop replying u. enough of ur shenanigans...
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Martinez19(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
chenzen is so Petty. Those 400 Likes rattled him so much
These girls are snowflakes. Say something that trumps their feelings to the core or call them sluts, they go running to the mods like little ones going to report to their parents. How mentally fragile must one be for words to shake them? grin
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Martinez19:
These girls are snowflakes. Say something that trumps their feelings to the core or call the sluts, they go running to the mods. How mentally fragile must one be for words to shake them? grin
how $much do u need to shut up
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ubunja(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
I ll stop replying u. enough of ur shenanigans...
here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5381212/dont-start-relationship-guy-before/

Notice the first comment has been deleted.

It was mine with over 400 Likes.

Chenzen reported it. That sore loser.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ubunja(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chenzen you are so petty
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
Chenzen you are so petty
I leave fellow NAIRALANDERS to handle the matter. I m done talking to u
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
I leave fellow NAIRALANDERS to handle the matter. I m done talking to u
dude put that FTC back up.

It had 400 likes and pissed you off.

Most of my messages on that your post got hundreds of Likes and it made you angry. Mr Sore.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
dude put that FTC back up.

It had 400 likes and pissed you off.

Most of my messages on that your post got hundreds of Likes and it made you angry. Mr Sore.
shame on u
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
shame on u
yes.

400 Likes that pissed you off.

Shame on me.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
ubunja:
yes.

400 Likes that pissed you off.

Shame on me.
lol
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Martinez99: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
how $much do u need to shut up
What would it cost you to ignore me? undecided Need you mention me? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Martinez99:
$
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Martinez99:
bon voyage
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Martinez99: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
bon voyage
Good. Stay away. cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
he s on a mission, but he s failing... u see what he s trying to do?
And he's generally cool dont know why he's like this. I blame it on the "f"
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
And he's generally cool dont know why he's like this. I blame it on the "f"
cool u say. smh

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
chenzen:
cool u say. smh
Not now. Rather womanish.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Blackivy29:
Not now. Rather womanish.
yeah.
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Bitterleafsoup: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2019
chenzen:
how about ubunja
kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Bitterleafsoup: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2019
Gofwane:
Bitterleafsoup is the only nairander i would have love to meet in person.
kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Gofwane(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
kiss kiss
jeeeeezzzzzz!!!
Those eyes fit make Buhari sell nigeria to South Africa.

Chai !!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
kiss kiss
which one be bitterleafsoup again

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by DateMynd44(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
chenzen:

So who s the person behind that moniker that truly tickles ur interest and u crave to av a chance to meet them or perhaps possibly have a one time opportunity with them?

amakavula for the ladies
no wonder you've been creating asslicking threads to impress nairaland hoes and they'll now Glady accept to see u not for anything but because u asslick them thru ur useless topics.
so u always had an ulterior motive for creating those asslicking threads?
cc ubunja
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
DateMynd44:
no wonder you've been creating asslicking threads to impress nairaland hoes and they'll now Glady accept to see u not for anything but because u asslick them thru ur useless topics.
so u always had an ulterior motive for creating those asslicking threads?
cc ubunja
who are u?
Re: Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? by laplace19(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
To meet nofavorss
So i can troll n pamper him in person like a littlebaby that he is! smiley
Pardon, are you from Ibeku in Abia state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? / A Thorn In The Flesh / Stunning Images That Perfectly Capture The Beauty Of Giving Birth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.