Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 12th May, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 12th May, 2019 (524 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual Lesson, Sunday 12th May 2019 / 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 12th May, 2019 by femoint007(m): 2:08pm On May 12, 2019
*RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP*
*LEADER'S MANUAL*
*LESSON THIRTY SEVEN (37)*
*SUNDAY 12TH OF MAY, 2019*
*TOPIC: PARTNERING WITH THE MISSIONARY*.

*HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM*
1. I love this family Of God,
So closely knitted into one,
They have taken me into their arms
And 'am so glad to be
A part of this great family

2. I bless this family of God,
So greatly prospered by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

3. I know this family of God,
So deeply rooted in the word,
And 'am so glad to be

4. I see this family of God,
So highly lifted above all,
And 'am so glad to be

5. Come and join this family of God,
So highly favoured by the Lord,
And 'am so glad to be

*SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE*
10 minutes for Opening Prayer, Praise and Worship
10 minutes for Testimonies
15 minutes for Bible Discussion
15 minutes for General Prayers
10 minutes for Questions & Answers
5 minutes for Welcoming New Members
10 minutes for Announcements,
Offering,House Fellowship Anthem & Closing Prayers.

*PRAYER POINT*: Father, make me a kingdom partner all the days of my life.

*BIBLE PASSAGE : Acts 16:6-10*
6. Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia,
7. After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.
8. And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas.
9. And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.
10. And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavoured to go into Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us for to preach the gospel unto them.

*INTRODUCTION*: A missionary is someone called by God, and sent by the church to another geographical or cultural area to preach the Good News of Christ with the view to planting a church where there is none. According to the command of the great commission, every Christian must be involved in Mission, because we are all commanded to do so. John 17:18, Mark 16:15-20. However, as it is found in the early church, not everybody goes to the field, but as it is always said in MISSIONS, *"IF YOU CANNOT BE AT THE FIELD, LET YOUR RESOURCES AND COMMITMENT GO"*. The area of partnership with missionaries is found in our memory verse, because everybody cannot be on the field, but i must take my part in the Missions for GOD.

*MEMORY VERSE*: "Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour." 1 Corinthians 3:8

*TEXT REVIEW*: Acts 16:6-10
i. Missionaries need our support.
ii. They need encouragement from us.

*LESSON OUTLINE*
*Why Do You Have To Partner With Missionary?*
1. Because you are concerned about the salvation of the souls in the fields. Luke 24:47.
2. You may be solving a problem in your home or family.
3. The men on ground do not have enough to do the work.
4. Your partnership may be what God is waiting for to save a whole nation, your state, your town, your tribe, village, etc.
5. There is a record for you in Missions, because unless you get involved you are not part of Missions.

*How Do You Partner With Missionary*
1. First develop a burden and compassion for souls. Mark 6:34, Romans 10:1.
2. Set apart time to pray for missionaries and the field. Isaiah 62:1-2; Luke 18:7-8.
3. You can also ask for God's specific area of involvement.
4. Send your mission support regularly.
5. Send materials such as clothing, shoes etc that are in good condition to missionaries and the people they are reaching.

*SUMMARY*: Distance is not a barrier as we can be a partner in prayers and resources.

*CONCLUSION*: A missionary is someone called by God, and sent by the church to another geographical or cultural area to preach the Good News of Christ with the view to planting a church where there is none. These missionaries encounter various challenges and they look unto you to partner or support them to realize God's plan in the mission fields. As s believer, we need to invest our money, materials, prayers and other logistics support in missionary. Matthew 6:19-21.

*ASSIGNMENT*: Mention ways we can be of help to people on the mission field.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Father,thank you for all the missionaries in RCCG, and for your grace upon them.

2. My Father, please open my eyes to my own portion in the mission work.

3.Father, by the special work of the Holy Spirit, reveal to me and my family how we can be involved in missions.

4. Father, reward my partnership with the mission work.

5. Father, every power working against the salvation of soul in the mission field, please silence them from today.

6. Father, please continue to motivate Daddy G.O., Mummy G.O. and RCCG with favourable and unprecedented Mission-field reports and testimonies.

7. Father, give me an incurable passion for soul winning in Jesus' name.

*GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK*

*MONDAY*: Missions is for every Christian. Matt. 28:18-20.

*TUESDAY*: The call to help missionary or partner with them may be a call to solve your problems. Luke 5:1-7.

*WEDNESDAY*: Matt. 25:34-40. Mission takes all your donated items and used materials to the needy in the Missions' field, please keep sending them to the Mission and be blessed.

*THURSDAY*: The missionaries are waiting are waiting for you next call, letter, text or visit, to encourage them individually and collectively.

FRIDAY: John 15:16. Father, let my converts abide and grow in faith, don't let my work be in vain in Jesus' name.

*SATURDAY*: Missionaries need mostly your continuous prayers, especially from the church and house fellowship centres.

*SUNDAY*: Raise people from your church/house fellowship centres to develop burden and compassion for missionary work.

(1) (Reply)

Moon Sighted As Muslims Celebrate Sallah Tomorrow Tuesday June 4th / � If You Are Not Personally Spiritual. These are the Church you must Go / Breaking: Bishop Oyedepo Blasts Osinbajo Called Hin MUMU, See The Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.