Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,827 members, 7,969,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:42 AM

Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? (16289 Views)

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo / Which University Can I Use This JAMB Score To Study Nursing Science? / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Which University Can I Study Medicine With Jamb Score Of 230? by MrEgghead(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
To be honest with you, you've not paid the price to deserve a place in medical school. Humanly speaking, you stand no chance in any medical school in Nigeria. I'll advise you to change to a course you'll prefer if medicine is not forthcoming and you could sit for another UTME next year.

Everybody wants to study Medicine and envy doctors but they never knew the prices these people have paid.

Pay the price and MBBS will be yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool Debate::Winner:DELSU / Student Loan Applications By State Of Origin / JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.