Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,643 members, 7,889,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

If White People Are Unclean And Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If White People Are Unclean And Evil (1754 Views)

How To Cope With unclean urges / If White Nations Are Wiped Out In A Nuclear War How Will Africa Cope. / Masturbation Is Bad And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Ilamina(f): 3:29pm On May 12, 2019
Why do we rush here to study

That means no culture is perfect
The whole world helps each other in different ways
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2019
Ilamina:

Why do we rush here to study

That means no culture is perfect
The whole world helps each other in different ways
Between black people and white people who is more evil?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Ilamina(f): 4:47pm On May 12, 2019
Deepfeel:

Between black people and white people who is more evil?

White

1 Like

Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 5:00pm On May 12, 2019
Ilamina:

White
Tell me about it undecided
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by anthonyuncle(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2019
dz ur obsession with foreigners is getting out of hand
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Ilamina(f): 12:31pm On May 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Tell me about it undecided

There is this video of someone removing a worm from a white mans head
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2019
Ilamina:

Lol cause a worm was removed from a white man's head doesn't make him evil, a white man Will never kill a man cut his body parts for money ritual like we Africans do, those white men serial killeri that kill for pleasure most of them got mental illness, the voodoo, juju we Africans practice is pure evil, I have seen a man vomit chicken egg from his mouth, he said the egg was commanded through incantation by a Spiritualist for his protection, a woman was operated by doctors a stone was found in her womb how do u think it got there? Spiritual powers , the evil of a black man can't be compared to that of a white man
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by klentochka(m): 10:22pm On May 13, 2019
Suddenly, a white guy appears in this thread. I'm not evil, hello. :>
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Starboytwo(m): 12:59am On May 14, 2019
Hausa people nko?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Nobody: 1:32am On May 14, 2019
Ilamina:

White
u need help. A low life failure
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 2:01am On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol cause a worm was removed from a white man's head doesn't make him evil, a white man Will never kill a man cut his body parts for money ritual like we Africans do, those white men serial killeri that kill for pleasure most of them got mental illness, the voodoo, juju we Africans practice is pure evil, I have seen a man vomit chicken egg from his mouth, he said the egg was commanded through incantation by a Spiritualist for his protection, a woman was operated by doctors a stone was found in her womb how do u think it got there? Spiritual powers , the evil of a black man can't be compared to that of a white man

So many lies.
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Ilamina(f): 6:14am On May 14, 2019
Joromi12:
u need help. A low life failure

Like shattap
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Ilamina(f): 6:16am On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

Thats juju
How can worm be inside a normal persons head that is not doing juju
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by ednut1(m): 6:21am On May 14, 2019
Ilamina:

Like shattap
onila. Get a grip with your life. I remember those your team virgin days lol
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

So many lies.
It might sound like lies but it's not, I wish it was
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2019
Ilamina:

Thats juju
How can worm be inside a normal persons head that is not doing juju

It's possible, botfly worms grow inside humans
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Nobody: 7:06am On May 14, 2019
Ilamina:

I don't know why I just like this moniker. grin grin
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 7:54am On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

The bolded is where you told your lies, the rest is all superstition.

1. The White man has been killing black people for centuries for his entertainment and KKK rituals. The white man has taken little black babies out of their mothers' arms and fed them to alligators. Right now little black girls have been missing and young black men and women have been found hanging with their vital organs missing. There is a chemical in black/Africans DNA called melanin. This melanin protects us from the suns' UV waves but it is harming whites big time. They were not blessed by God with melanin and the sun hates them. The scientist needs this chemical to create a UV protective cream to save their lives. So where do you think they are getting the melanin from? This is not a mental illness but pure evil.

2. I agree with you, there is no comparison to the wickedness that the whites have inflicted on the world to what you call the evil of the black man. The white man has literally killed off nations of innocent people through invasion, conquering and mass murder. How many black men do this, I mean to kill off a whole race of people simply because they are not black?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

The bolded is where you told your lies, the rest is all superstition.

1. The White man has been killing black people for centuries for his entertainment and KKK rituals. The white man has taken little black babies out of their mothers' arms and fed them to alligators. Right now little black girls have been missing and young black men and women have been found hanging with their vital organs missing. There is a chemical in black/Africans DNA called melanin. This melanin protects us from the suns' UV waves but it is harming whites big time. They were not blessed by God with melanin and the sun hates them. The scientist needs this chemical to create a UV protective cream to save their lives. So where do you think they are getting the melanin from? This is not a mental illness but pure evil.

These things you accuse these group of white supremacy kkk of doing Africans have done worse than that
Now am not aware of this melanin cream you claim scientist working on so wont talk about it

2. I agree with you, there is no comparison to the wickedness that the whites have inflicted on the world to what you call the evil of the black man. The white man has literally killed off nations of innocent people through invasion, conquering and mass murder. How many black men do this, I mean to kill off a whole race of people simply because they are not black?

Black men have killed in these manner through tribal wars
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

That's war, people die in wars but I'm talking about genocide.
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

What have African men done that is worse than feeding babies to alligators and hanging little children?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

That's war, people die in wars but I'm talking about genocide.
How about the genocide in Rwanda? Women children pregnant women little babies were killed in a very cruel way
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

What have African men done that is worse than feeding babies to alligators and hanging little children?
African men have removed unborn babies from their mothers wombs for rituals, African men kill their innocent kids for rituals, recently how about that student in Delta State that was in the news not long ago, these men removed her eyes and heart while she was still alive begging them to have mercy
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

African men have removed unborn babies from their mothers wombs for rituals, African men kill their innocent kids for rituals, recently how about that student in Delta State that was in the news not long ago, these men removed her eyes and heart while she was still alive begging them to have mercy

Like I said how is that worse than what whites do? They do the same and worse. How about throwing people in ovens alive?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 12:44pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

How about the genocide in Rwanda? Women children pregnant women little babies were killed in a very cruel way
I knew you were going to bring that up but that's one incident, whites have been doing this ever since the Moors brought them out of the caves in the Caucas mountains. Tell me what race did Rwanda completely destroy to the point that they don't exist anymore, like some Native Americans they wiped out forever?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 14, 2019
Why you always and only interested in race discussions?
khiaa:

I knew you were going to bring that up but that's one incident, whites have been doing this ever since the Moors brought them out of the caves in the Caucas mountains. Tell me what race did Rwanda completely destroy to the point that they don't exist anymore, like some Native Americans they wiped out forever?
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

We won't know how many tribes blacks have whipped out completely cause blacks don't keep records, but as different tribes were migrating from place to place to settle they surly must have whipped out smaller tribes, my mom is from the tiv tribe in Benue state the tiv tribes are from the Bantu ethic group originally from Congo on their journey to Cameroon to Benue valley they whipped out every smaller tribe they met on their journey before settling in the Benue valley, some of these smaller tribes became tiv through enslavement and corrupted the original tiv language they started off with in Congo the tiv language they speak now is not the original they have a lot of borrowed words in them
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Like I said how is that worse than what whites do? They do the same and worse. How about throwing people in ovens alive?
Same thing, Africans kill their own biological fathers mothers and kids with no single sympathy for their own selfish reasons
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by khiaa(f): 1:49pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

Same thing, Africans kill their own biological fathers mothers and kids with no single sympathy for their own selfish reasons

Whites do the same thing.
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by klentochka(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

95-99% of people of whatever race never killed anyone.
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Whites do the same thing.
Well in conclusion let's say both blacks and whites are capable of same level of evil, evil should be judged measured by individual's not by groups or race,
Re: If White People Are Unclean And Evil by Deepfeel(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2019
klentochka:

95-99% of people of whatever race never killed anyone.
How do you mean explain further bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Spotted Licking His Girlfriend Nose In Order To Impress Her (video) / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / I Have A Fetish. How About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.