Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,269 members, 7,974,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons (1822 Views)

Erotic Workout: How Instructors, Patrons Use Gyms For Intimate Affairs / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by ijustdey: 4:30pm On May 12, 2019
By CHIJIOKE IREMEKA reports

‘Kill stress before stress kills you’ is the latest advertorial slogan and business strategy of some bar owners and scarlet of the night, who when called upon while in their parents’ house, supply their sex therapy at the Coded Spot, an open bar with lodging facility located on Lisabi Street, Shomolu, Lagos. They claim that with good sex they help cure stress and depression. CHIJIOKE IREMEKA reports

What has the picture of a semi nude lady got to do with stress? The answer to this could be found in an advertorial placed in front of a pub in Somolu, Lagos State. It simply reads: “Kill stress before stress kills you”. Welcome to the world of scarlet ladies and pubs who are taking their trades higher in order to get a fair share of the market which keeps shrinking by the day, as a result of the poor economy.

Curiosity took a better part of this reporter who wanted to know more when he saw on the notice prize tags of N1, 500 for a ‘short time’ and N5, 000 for full lodging. Also on the banner is the contact address as well as telephone numbers for those who may be interested in ‘killing’ stress which is affecting a large number of the residents of the State of Aquatic splendor. With his mouth agape, our correspondent said in his inner most being, “Has this country gotten to this point where prostitution is advertised on a banner and tagged, ‘stress killer’ even when prostitution has not been legalised in the country.

In such bolt from the blue, the correspondent quickly picked up his phone and tried the numbers on the banner in his bid to discover the new stress killer, but there was no response after the phone rang out at the third attempt. The following day, he did the same but no one picked the call. What to do? He decided to visit the address provided on the banner and successfully discovered the advertisers at 25/27 Lisabi street, off Debari Bus-stop, Palmgrove, Shomolu, Lagos.

The advertiser was ‘Coded Spot’, an open bar with a lodging facility,for ‘short time’ and full time rest. While those, who lodge for short-time pays N1, 500, others pay N5, 000 for full lodging. As the name implies, the ‘new stress killer’ centre is a coded point as not many would know that such outfit and services exist and being rendered there. Coded point shares common boundary with a one story residential building, where a little girl sells food items in the front of the building. There is no perimeter wall between the house and the bar.

Those living up stairs will always see what goes on there. Beside the joint, is a lodging area with few rooms, all bungalows. Coded Spot in its menu, sells food, drinks and point and kill among other services. The Spot plays its music low, perhaps, due to the fact that it is a stress killer centre which did no want to disturb the neighbourhood or may be as a result of business style, which does not permit loud music.

Though the bar is small in structure, yet it is serene that anybody that enters there would like to relax there. Perhaps, our correspondent was expecting to see a Spa where massage and other things will be going on as a way of easing off stress, but none of such things was there; rather it was call girls who have turned themselves into stress killers.

Though the girls were not readily available during Sunday Telegraph’s first visit, but the manager of the Coded Spot, Mr. Princewill Peters, gave out a number of one of them, who gave our correspondent a date during the last Ladies’ Night club. According to the manager, their activities for the week start from Wednesday which is designated “Ladies Night”, when he usually organised babes for the delights of the male customers.

He said: “The girls do not come today and they do not live here. But I can give you a number of one of them, Dami. I arrange correct girls here and the amount they charge depends on how you speak with them. There is one I will give you, you will like her. Her name is Dami.” Asked whether Dami lives in a hotel or stands on the street, he said, “No, the girls I organise are not those kinds of people. They operate from their homes; their parent’s house.” For National Coordinator, The Wife, Dr. (Mrs.) Nkem Okoro, this is a food for thought for those who permit their daughters to go out at night and return in a short interval.

She noted that such parents and guardians might be aiding their short-time business to thrive because within one hour she might have three ‘short rests’ with unknown customers, having been called on phone. “For those who also consent their spending a night in a fellow female friend’s house, you could be aiding her full night service (till day break) to thrive,” she added.

She warned every parent and guardian to pay close attention to what their children do and where they go, especially at night as well as the kind of friends they keep. According to her, this will help to monitor and to correct them when they start going the wrong way, adding that child up bringing is a serious task that shouldn’t be left for the women or men alone.

Dami, who had a seductive voice when spoken to on the phone, said she was willing to offer any service demanded of her as long as the pay is right. Eventually, a meeting was brokered and she responded to the date of the meeting at the Coded Spot which took our correspondent there for the second time.

On “Kill stress before stress kills you,” the fine and innocent looking Dami explained, when you have good fun, it will help to keep you free from stress as the joy of my body will keep you away from stress. “At the moment you are with me, you stop thinking about what you are thinking, your spirit will be gallant and high, you will see well and your blood will circulate well. “This will keep you away from stress. Stress is bad and you know it can lead to depression.”

Sitting over a bottle of Smirrnoroff Ice, she said: “You will be well taken care of, she stressed. Trust me. For quick rest, I charge between N2, 000 and N4, 000 while N7, 000 and above is for full servicing of your engine. When I’m done, your engine will remain alive and gallant.” Dami in her early 20s, is charming with killing smiles on her face that many men will find difficult to resist.

She has an oval face with tiny waist but well rounded hip. Her ‘girls’ are still ‘up-standing’ and inviting. I can understand when she said: “The joy of my body will keep you from stress” With either self-made or natural red lips or sexy eyes, she commands attention of the men there. Dami’s claims reminded one of a track in Marvin Gay’s album titled “Sexual Healing,” a popular track that he didn’t live to celebrate. At this point, our correspondent summarised ‘after all, Marvin Gay, the late son of a strict cleric, could be right when he titled a track in one of his albums, ‘Sexual Healing.

’ Wondering how sex would kill stress and lack of it would lead to one dying of stress a Medical Psychologist, John Adams, said: “Having sex even a few times a week has an associative relationship with improved sense of smell.” He noted that after sex, production of the hormone prolactin surges, which in turn, causes stem cells in the brain to develop new neurons in the brain’s olfactory bulb, its smell center. Sex kills depression in the body, he said, insisting that a good and healthy sex helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and improves one’s cardiovascular health. “By having sex three or more times a week, men reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke by half.

Sex, is exercise and it burns about 200 calories, which is equivalent to running for 15 minutes or playing a spirited game. Sex also helps in weight loss,” he said. According to him, the pulse rate, in an aroused person, rises from about 70 beats per minute to 150, the same as that of an athlete putting forth maximum effort.

He added that muscular contractions during intercourse work the pelvis, thighs, buttocks, arms, neck and thorax. Also, Suzzy, a young girl in her early 20s and a student of Yaba Tech as she claimed, also towed the same line. Lagos, she said, is full of stress, adding many people walk on the streets and are talking to themselves.

She said: “Some people will be in a bus and forget their bus-stop. It’s happening and it has happened to me. And this is why we need to kill this stress and live better lives. “If you don’t kill stress, stress will kill you. So, let’s go and kill the stress now. I am not expensive. I can give you quick rest for N2, 000 but if you want TDB, we will negotiate that one.

I can come to your house or we stay here, any one you prefer. “When you do this, I’m sure that there are things bordering you that you will forget. Even as we are discussing now, I’m sure your body is relaxing, forgetting those stress at work and preparing for good rest. It’s our duty to help you kill stress and depression that our government has put us into.” More so, sex therapist and African Representative of Stem Cell Transplantation Centre for Africa (STEMCETA), Dr. Perry Iloegbunam said sex is pivotal to human health and the best form of exercise.

He said: “Sex is very important to the human health and it is the best form of exercise because every part of human body is involved during sexual intercourse. During sex, the brain is fully exercised, likewise the muscles of the body. “I’m not against anybody trying to improve his sex life, but this should be done with caution.

Lack of sexual intercourse can cause serious damage to the body. Lack of sexual intercourse can cause stern psychological problem in a man or woman. “There are people, who get sick but do not know they are suffering from a sex-related problem. Once, the group of people has good sex without drugs, they are healed. But before you can enter good sexual intercourse, you have to ensure that your sexual health is sound and definitely not by using enhancement drugs. “But I’m totally against sex enhancement drugs because does not fix the problem.

For someone to have low libido, it’s a problem that does not need the popular sex enhancement herb or aphrodisiac, as it will not take care of the condition. “What you need is to fix it properly. Penis has to do with tissues and when there is problem with the tissues, it will begin to degenerate and it’s only specific drugs that will help you regenerate it and not fast fixed local concoctions.

“When you continue to use these drugs instead treating yourself, you are causing more harm to your body. Such a person is causing more harm to the body. There is an Enhancement-PeP, which helps to regenerate the damage cells and blood will start flowing normal through the penis, when this is done such a person will begin to enjoy sex. It can lead to a number of hazardous situations because they are made of hard chemical compounds.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/05/kill-stress-before-stress-kills-you-prostitutes-tell-patrons/

lalasticlala
Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by JasonScoolari: 4:34pm On May 12, 2019
So after all the Oral lectures about killing stress from the young succulent Dami, the useless Reporter still did not have a feel of Dami?

Instead, the compound f00l carried his stress and 50litres of thick semen to disturb Nairalanders...

Nor let me swear for you Mr. Reporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by jnoz23(m): 4:36pm On May 12, 2019
ashawo wey if I fk pass 15mins, she don dey complain? so which 1 be stress killer again?
Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by Headlesschicken(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2019
undecided I can see that news has finished on dix forum...
Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 12, 2019
A thousand truth in that statement.

But they should reduce price
Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by czarina(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2019
This would make a really nice slogan for our business grin

Kill stress before it kills ya cool

Check my profile

P. S

See as interview long on top Ol*sh* matter, may God forgive una.

1 Like

Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by czarina(f): 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
BlacSmit:
A thousand truth in that statement.

But they should reduce price
Reduce price? Na crayfish? cheesy
Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by chiommy123(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2019
Reporter no wan tell us wetin happen between him and the call girl
Re: Kill Stress Before Stress Kills You –prostitutes Tell Patrons by dollytino4real(f): 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
no be lie o! sweet and well flavoured fork dey ease stress fast like magic o

(1) (Reply)

Are These Bank Deductions Legal??? / Father Caught Playing With Daughter's Pvssy Inside The Train (VIDEO) / 6 Types Of Girls That Guys Run Away From Every Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.