Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Please Explain This Mystery To Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Explain This Mystery To Me. (737 Views)

Please Explain Roasting Corn In Dream Meaning? / Any Dream Interpreter To Assist Me With This mystery Dream? / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Squirrel01: 4:35pm On May 12, 2019
I have a serious question to ask.
What's the rational thought behind this scenario, Maybe you set out with other people on a cause to achieve a common goal.
But on reaching the final stage, Others will succeed in that cause, But you, irrespective of the fact that you led them into such great journey, You showed them the way, And gave them the necessary tools to achieve it, You found out that at the end you didn't succeed while those whom you set out with succeeded except you.
Who can explain this mystery to me.
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by shadeyinka(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:
What's the rational thought behind this scenario, Maybe you set out with other people on a cause to achieve a common goal.
But on reaching the final stage, Others will succeed in that cause, But you, irrespective of the fact that you led them into such great journey, You showed them the way, And gave them the necessary tools to achieve it, You found out that at the end you didn't succeed while those whom you set out with succeeded except you.
Everyone has his own level of grace. There are some people irrespective of what they do will succeed and there are some people no matter what they do, they can't excel.

Look at it from this point:
Dongotes children already have the grace to become billionaires
Same with Otedolas children. They don't even have to work for it.

Some others have to work hard: and they will succeed by the reason of their hard work
Funke Akindele is an example

But since you don't know which class you belong to, work hard, plan hard, be consistent, strategize. Do everything to succeed. The worst is you will fail but you could have succeeded also if only you made more effort

1 Like

Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by hisgrace090: 4:53pm On May 12, 2019
Nobody is good at all things, one day what you'll survive on will manifest.
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by EmperorHarry: 4:54pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:
Life is spontaneous and accountable to no one. A 100 people die in an accident and only one survives type of spontaneous.There's no rational thinking that's needed to understand that.

1 Like

Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Squirrel01: 4:56pm On May 12, 2019
hisgrace090:
Nobody is good at all things, one day what you'll survive on will manifest.

Can you please explain the last line ?
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by hisgrace090: 5:09pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:

Can you please explain the last line ?

Just like you hardly find people who're good at all subject likewise no matter how one must be good at one or some subject.

If you don't give up one day you'll find yourself in a subject in line with your destiny and you'll then excell.

Just don't give up, yours is around the conner.
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:

How is this a mystery? If you made a mistake how is it a mystery?

1 Like

Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Squirrel01: 5:19pm On May 12, 2019
LordReed:

How is this a mystery? If you made a mistake how is it a mystery?

Never mentioned that one made a mistake.
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by LuciferAkbar: 5:25pm On May 12, 2019
OP is a Yahoo boy.

All the Yahoo boys he taught "work" are "hammering" & buying Benzos but OP is still where he is - his mother's house.

He doesn't understand why. He is confused.
So confused, he had to open a thread.

Village People are strong home & away, it doesn't matter. They always win.

Thief!

*spits angry

4 Likes

Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:

Never mentioned that one made a mistake.

I am the mentioning mistake, you said to explain this "mystery", a mistake will explain the scenario without resorting to "mystery". Other explanations are human error or malice, no mystery either.
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Squirrel01: 5:33pm On May 12, 2019
LordReed:

I am the mentioning mistake, you said to explain this "mystery", a mistake will explain the scenario without resorting to "mystery". Other explanations are human error or malice, no mystery either.

I understand .
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 12, 2019
Squirrel01:
Ecclesiastes 9:11-12 undecided
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2019
When you set out as a teacher, mentor or guide, those you are grooming, educating or training feel privileged and very convinced that they will succeed with such a great guide or mentor.

Their mind relaxes, cause they believe in you, your teachings and experience. They are convinced that with someone as good as you, they will make it.

You, on the other hand, has no mentor, no teacher.. You feel like the all and all and yet, alone. Worse is, you are still battling to succeed, just like your so called students.

Some days, You dwell in doubt, uncertainty, fear, cause you have no one to boost your confidence and mind. No figure to look up to..

They have something you do not have: a figure to look up to.

The human mind is a mystery, a powerful tool.

I hope I have answered this so called mystery of yours

Peace brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Squirrel01: 7:35pm On May 13, 2019
Peace, I appreciate.
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2019
@op, is it true? Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Dangerousboy(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
OP is a Yahoo boy.

All the Yahoo boys he taught "work" are "hammering" & buying Benzos but OP is still where he is - his mother's house.

He doesn't understand why. He is confused.
So confused, he had to open a thread.

Village People are strong home & away, it doesn't matter. They always win.

Thief!
Hahahahahahaha, abeg no use that innocent man picture as Lucifer na.

*spits angry
Re: Please Explain This Mystery To Me. by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Squirrel01:
I have a serious question to ask. What's the rational thought behind this scenario, Maybe you set out with other people on a cause to achieve a common goal. But on reaching the final stage, Others will succeed in that cause, But you, irrespective of the fact that you led them into such great journey, You showed them the way, And gave them the necessary tools to achieve it, You found out that at the end you didn't succeed while those whom you set out with succeeded except you. Who can explain this mystery to me.
There is no mystery to this. You simply need to go back to find out where during your journey you began to fail to understand what you must do differently next time. undecided

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Want A Husband That Nobody Else Wants!" / The Holy Koran Converted Me To A Christian - Mario Joseph's Conversion Testimony / Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Imam Sani After He Led Friday Prayers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.