Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,628 members, 7,918,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Distance Relationship Wahala: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship Wahala: (1320 Views)

RELATIONSHIP Wahala / Relationship Wahala / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship Wahala: by ds700(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
Am always d one calling her(which I considered normal anyway) most times she gives me a missed call or send text, which i don't hesitate to send my feedback.

But its almost a week now i haven't call her and she never care to know how am doing, this is actually the second time that this incident is happening, the other time I had to call her after about 7 days.

Now its already 8 days, she neither send text nor give a missed call. (this is a girl that ordinarily we call ourselves like 3 to 4 times a day)

PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE OF NL, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

CALL HER OR WAIT MORE TO KNOW HER NEXT LINE OF ACTION

could it be that she is very rigid, careless or wicked?

Or is it normal that i should always be the one to set the first pace for the sake of peace?

Please help a curious friend.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Omolola1(f): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ok. I feel it takes two to tango. calling shuld be the responsibility of both parties. She mite av a problem wiv calling
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Omolola1(f): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
Call her this time around cos she might never call you. I dnt think she takes u serious. Let her knw how u feel abt dis
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by InkedNerd(f): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2010
I agree with Omo. Just call her.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by double08(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
Have you dooked the girl?
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by gattusoft: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2010
Distance make luvs fade
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by fredoooooo: 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2010
you can call her just to know why she hasnt called even when she didnt hear from you , her respose determine what u gonna do , but be smart o , shine ur eyes well well ,
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by r231(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^^^^good point
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by pharmking: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
It is not man. She either doesn't love you anymore or found someone that is taking her time.
Distance relationships are usually a mess and it demands a lot of commitment to do it. Found something better to do and somebody else closer. Distance really fade emotions and feelings.
Generally some women like to be in some kind of relationships, somebody that call and they can talk to and if they find something better they move on.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2010
I think you are being a bit paranoid and should call her, ask her to be honest with you if anything, to put you out of your misery.
I'm a girl and I know the game we play. There shouldn't be a dominant person in a relationship, both should be equal. Do not be
a dummy if not you backside will get burn in the process. Common LDRS are not easy, do not waste your time waiting for someone who is
not worth it. Could be that she is only using you, maybe she's using you as a back up relief. Someone she calls only when she get lonely/ needs someone to talk to. I could be wrong, but still be straight forward with her, tell her you need some answers.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by ds700(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2010
thanks for all d prudent advice, now let me go back to work and see how it goes.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by deniyor: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2010
Get rid of her ASAP or just enjoy while it last. She doesnt give a hoot abt you. Don't even bother calling her except you are in town and you need some quick action.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by derolly(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2010
rokiatu:

I think you are being a bit paranoid and should call her, ask her to be try with you if anything, to put you out of your misery.
I'm a girl and I know the game we play. There shouldn't be a dominant person in a relationship, both should be equal. Do not be
a dummy if not you backside will get burn in the process. Common LDRS is not easy, do not waste your time waiting for someone who is
not worth it. Could be that she is only using you, maybe she's using you as a back up relief. Someone she calls only when she get lonely/ needs someone to talk to. I could be wrong, but still be straight forward with her, tell her you need some answers.

Hmmmm, nw dats an honest dudette smiley
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by tosyne007(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2010
distance relationships aint good in anyway and i wont advise anyone to indulge in such but i think there's more to this cos i dont understand why someone will not call someone u claim to love for eight days!!! that's ridiculous. i dont think she's into u but dont cut her off abruptly.

try talking things over wiv her and i'm sure u will get the facts u crave for. I will also advise u prepare for the worst.

all the best.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by 1102(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2010
Poster
Get your lazy backside up and get a lady around you
who u can date and see almost daily,

LDR do not work, (except there is trust between both of u)
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
--190--:

[color=#990000]Poster
Get your lazy backside up
and get a lady around you
who u can date and see almost daily,

LDR do not work, (except there is trust between both of u)[/color]

Is it necessary?

Omolola1:

Call her this time around cos she might never call you. I dnt think she takes u serious. Let her knw how u feel abt dis

@op just do this
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by ds700(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
Called her, and thus goes our phone conversation;

Me: Hello n how are u today?
She: am fine.
Me; you haven't call me since 8 days or thereabout, why?
she: I guessed you were very busy and I thought i shouldn't bug you with my call.
Me: me too busy to pick your call? Anyway i take it to be that you are either not serious about this relationship
n dt u r either CARELESS, STUBBORN, WICKED OR HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER PAL
She: pls forgive me, u know it that i've got just only you.
me: It's okay, but wot was on ur mind during this 8days?
she: nothing,

bla bla bla.

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS SHE SENT A VERY ROMANTIC TEXT MSG (me come fall mugu as usual)

THANK YOU EVERYBODY, AM HAPPY ONCE AGAIN. gudnite!
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by likeme(m): 1:29am On Sep 24, 2010
ds700:

bla bla bla.

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS SHE SENT A VERY ROMANTIC TEXT MSG (me come fall mugu as usual)

LMAO grin Lagbaja has finish this love thing in his Song. say this Love thing na SICKNESS
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by ds700(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2010
likeme:

LMAO grin Lagbaja has finish this love thing in his Song. say this Love thing na SICKNESS
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by 1102(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2010
8days no call

we are waiting for the next episode of

SHE BROKE MY HEART,
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by fubiluv: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2010
What happened?
Did you just decide not to call her again for no reason or did anything happen?
I don't think you are giving us complete information.
Well for the sake of peace,you call her but try and talk this over with her.And make her see that it not ur sole responsibility.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Kx: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2010
Someone once said;

Distance relationship is comparable to love in Big Brother house or barn;enjoy it while it last.
However, after having invested so much in fone calls, sms, calling someone and still scratching
rechg cards, even depositing money into her bank account,make out time to visit and strike the iron while it is hot otherwise, all your time and cash investments will go in vain.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by shanda(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2010
@poster

Guy, stop wasting your time with her. Get another girl.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by willarrie(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2010
Hey dude,
I undastand hw u feel coz am in the same situation,mine is abt 2wks,though she's flashed severally bt i fink i nid a break though i missed her,i fink u shld jt giv her a break if u can,get busy wiv oda chiks, go test the waters my frend.
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2010
ds700:

she: I guessed you were very busy and I thought i shouldn't bug you with my call.
Me: me too busy to pick your call? Anyway i take it to be that you are either not serious about this relationship

She: pls forgive me, u know it that i've got just only you.

me: It's okay, but wot was on your mind during this 8days?
she: nothing,

bla bla bla.

I love this your relationship saga cheesy keep us updated. cheesy grin
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by alamsdee: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2010
ds700:

Me:     Hello n how are u today?
She:    am fine.
Me;      you haven't call me since 8 days or thereabout, why?
she:     I guessed you were very busy and I thought i shouldn't bug you with my call.
Me:      me too busy to pick your call? Anyway i take it to be that you are either not serious about this relationship
She:       pls forgive me, u know it that i've got just only you.
me:        It's okay, but wot was on your mind during this 8days?
she:        nothing,

bla bla bla.

SHORTLY  AFTERWARDS SHE SENT A VERY ROMANTIC TEXT MSG (me come fall mugu as usual)

na you dey follow me drag the babe abi? The strongest man will win
Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2010
ds700:

n dt u r either CARELESS, STUBBORN, WICKED OR HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER PAL Harsh
She: pls forgive me, u know it that i've got just only you. SUPPER STORY
me: It's okay, but wot was on your mind during this 8days?
she: nothing, Lover boy wasn't even 10.000.000 miles closer to her mind

bla bla bla.
[b][b]
[/b][/b]
Chineke eeh Nnah na here you com kill me with strange bullet of laughter.

Re: Distance Relationship Wahala: by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2010
For distance relationship to work and succeed, both of you need MATURITY and SECURITY.
If you are immature and insecure, you will not be able to be faithful to the other.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About It / He Is Too Attached To His Ex / If You Are In Tunji's Shoe,what Will You Do,ladies And Guys Please ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.