Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,145 members, 7,928,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Advise To Mothers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise To Mothers (316 Views)

Father's Don't Get Appreciated Enough For Their Sacrifices Compared To Mothers. / Top Emotional Videos Of Man Giving Money To Mothers Selling On The Street / Nairalanders Are Starting To Get Upset At The Attention Given To Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Mothers by jaksmillioniar: 10:18pm On May 12, 2019
Happy mothers day.but before u answer ask urself are u a mother. are u a true mother to ur children. any body can born a baby but not evryone is mother. as u get pregnant dats wen motherhood start DAT when u decide if ur child become great in life or useless. any child u see become useless in life thier mum fail. I feel sad DAT most of our women today are not a mother cos most are not wise.is not by snap pix all d time or paint face as a painter. mother hood is not by to buy cloth for ur baby. as a mum do u pray for kids. wen am young as a little boy did u know before I sleep and first thing I wake up she put hand on my head to pray for my future to be great. even till I matured she Still did DAT . wen am travelling far for work she pray on a water and give me to drink for protection thank God am great today.her prayers work. I can sware DAT 90% of moms today dont pray for their kids instead dey buy rubbish toy for dem.
do u check ur ur kids body. many useless pple are out try to molest babies. a lot of bad thing. I saw a situation were a baby of like 6 year told a boy of like 5years to act sex with her.she see it in a movie. u are not a mother but a looser if u dont serve ur kids well cos as they came dats why u became a mom. do u pray for ur kids. ask urself are u a true mother Dominique cococandy ahnie eyinjuege skarlett dangotesmummy bukatyne kanwuliaextra babeosisi amarabae canadianNaija eketem carammel daeylar repogirl darlenese.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter / Sign Of The End! / Mantra To Make Someone Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.