Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,639 members, 7,951,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

EPL: Aubameyang Speaks On Sharing Golden Boot With Salah, Mane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Aubameyang Speaks On Sharing Golden Boot With Salah, Mane (364 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Golden Boot With Barcelona Female Team / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Are The Top Goal Scorers In The EPL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Aubameyang Speaks On Sharing Golden Boot With Salah, Mane by besti13: 11:15pm On May 12, 2019
Stockpile forward, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has said that he was glad to share the Premier League Golden Boot with two other African players, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane.

Aubameyang took his count to 22 in the alliance to finish up as joint top scorer, however, came extremely close to winning it out and out.

The Gabon universal scored 31 objectives in 50 recreations for the Gunners this season, being his first full battle since his £56m move in January a year ago.

He stated, "I'm upbeat that we won and that I'm sharing the [Golden Boot] trophy with two different folks that I like.

"My colleagues realized I was in dispute. Me? I didn't utter a word to the folks since I didn't need them to concentrate on me.

"I'm a cooperative person, and on the off chance that I wasn't scoring, it wouldn't have made a difference. In any case, I scored, and I'm incredibly upbeat about that. I must be grateful to the group.

"It was a final season however I got the opportunity to score objectives because the group played an extraordinary season.

"The most recent months were not the best in the Premier League, however the entire season, we invest an extraordinary exertion.

"I was close (to a cap trap) yet once in a while that can occur."

read more: https://gistok.ng/epl-aubameyang-speaks-on-sharing-golden-boot-with-salah-mane/

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U20 W/cup: Why Chinonso Emeka Will Shine In Poland / Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte As New Club Manager / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.