Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,177 members, 7,903,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) (10140 Views)

Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award / Alexreports Bags Public Relation Expert Awards Days After Anambra Election (Pics / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by MorufuAtanda: 7:48pm On May 13, 2019
Sycophancy and pimping really pays, na to start my own MorufuReports blog na him sure pass.

AlexReports my man... Abeg find me 2 of those your yellow beauty pageant contestants make I take relax my groins this night, I just dey enter Abj this night and I need 2 fresh big ass yellow paw paw to keep me company. grin

The money dey so no sweat. How much per nyu? Abeg message me before conji kill person for here. grin

1 Share

Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2019
Congratulations to him greater heights
Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2019
This guy is a joke. No be u organise am ni

3 Likes

Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by TrashDetective: 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
Aquariann:
Abuja P1MP... Organize an event and then give yourself an award, then run to NL with an alternate account to sing your own praises..

NEXT.

Chai! Sense will not kee you

3 Likes

Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by habeesola(f): 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
Thank God say my vote no waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by femi4: 5:17am On May 14, 2019
This old man is still talking about fiancée when his mate are taking their kids to school
Re: Alexreports Bags 'Who Is Who' Publicist Of The Year Award In Abuja (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2019
Aquariann:
Abuja P1MP... Organize an event and then give yourself an award, then run to NL with an alternate account to sing your own praises..

NEXT.
Lol... Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Chinua Achebe's Post Humous Birthday / SHOCKING!! Top Nollywood Lesbian Of All Time / Cossy Orjiakor Has Done Worse, Disgracing Womanhood In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.