Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,956 members, 7,927,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

Passed Aws-sysops Exam In First Try - 2019 Pro Tips To Pass Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Passed Aws-sysops Exam In First Try - 2019 Pro Tips To Pass Exam (209 Views)

Can You Get The Answer On Your First Try / 17-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide Over Failure To Pass Exam In Kwara / Amazon AWS Certified Sysops Administrator Associate (SOA-C01) Dumps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Passed Aws-sysops Exam In First Try - 2019 Pro Tips To Pass Exam by MorganWade: 7:38am On May 13, 2019
I passed AWS-SysOps exam in (March-2019). The SysOps is one of the hardest Amazon certification. I share my exam and study experience here with you guys. There were many questions about cloudwatch, Autoscaling, ELB, VPC, performance troubleshooting and other troubleshooting. Couple of question about Opswork and Chef. No question about instance types or CIDR blocks.

Now about my AWS-SysOps exam preparation material. I spent close to a month to read exam blueprint, whitepapers and FAQs but do not find sufficient questions and course material. Amazon practice test question bank is too limited. That’s why I go for AWS-SysOps dumps pdf. AWS-SysOps practice pdf is a valid resource and I'd still highly recommend it for preparation, because it had a lot of questions which I saw in the exam real AWS-SysOps exam. Best of luck for the exam.

(1) (Reply)

UNICAL Produces 51 First Class Graduates / Education / Brand Your School Uniforms,sports Wear And Other School Kits With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.