Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,574 members, 7,944,737 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Certificate Of Return: Okorocha Reaping What He Sowed - Former Advisor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Of Return: Okorocha Reaping What He Sowed - Former Advisor (419 Views)

The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Return: Okorocha Reaping What He Sowed - Former Advisor by besti14: 8:28am On May 13, 2019
Rex Anunobi, the immediate past unique counselor on Trade and Investment to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, has portrayed the travails of his previous manager in the decision All Progressives Congress, APC, the enemy at work.

Anunobi, who talked with Daily Trust yesterday in Owerri, said what the representative was at present looking concerning his testament of return as congressperson chooses for Imo West District was what he distributed to a portion of his assistants with who he absconded to APC in 2015.

Anunobi blamed Okorocha for not supporting his aspiration to challenge for the workplace of the National Organizing Secretary of APC.

He stated, "Express gratitude toward God for the multi-day like this. I recollect how he treated the majority of us. I, Dr. Vitalis Ajumbe, Dr. Kelechi Okpaleke, Barr. Kingsley Ononuju, late Dr. Samfo Nwankwo, etc.

"I recall how he begged me in 2015, and I assembled every one of them far from PDP than to go along with him in his new APC to guarantee his re-appointment and Igbo support for Buhari.

"After the triumph, he and his family and favored few cornered the perspiration of us all, without anything to appear for our close suicide responsibility in helping him back to control," he said.

"Notwithstanding when I counseled him to permit and bolster me to challenge the workplace of the National Organizing Secretary of APC, he denied and abandoned me, however, supported a request against me, and proceeded to bring out and subsidized someone else against me," he claimed.

read more: https://gistok.ng/certificate-of-return-okorocha-reaping-what-he-sowed-former-advisor/

Re: Certificate Of Return: Okorocha Reaping What He Sowed - Former Advisor by Tocynone(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2019
All is politics

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Members In Edo / Nigerian Government To Shut Down Enugu International Airport / Supreme Court Judgement On Zamfara: INEC Reacts; Calls for Status-Quo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.