Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Do I Politely Ask My Boss For A Better Pay - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Politely Ask My Boss For A Better Pay (422 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Confirmation Mail From Boss. / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Politely Ask My Boss For A Better Pay by ayomilore: 9:16am On May 13, 2019
The man approached me last week and stylishly tell me I will help with an additional Job role, Another boss told me the same thing like 2 days after my boss accosted me guess the issue was raised at their meeting.

Thanks.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask My Boss For A Better Pay by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2019
ayomilore:
The man approached me last week and stylishly tell me I will help with an additional Job role, Another boss told me the same thing like 2 days after my boss accosted me guess the issue was raised at their meeting.

Thanks.

Politely talk to him about the additional role given to you and how you'd appreciate if it comes with an increased pay. Let him understand how the company will benefit greatly and how the increased pay will help motivate you to do even better.
Re: How Do I Politely Ask My Boss For A Better Pay by ayomilore: 10:24am On May 13, 2019
Arkmanbuddy:

Politely talk to him about the additional role given to you and how you'd appreciate if it comes with an increased pay. Let him understand how the company will benefit greatly and how the increased pay will help motivate you to do even better.

Thanks for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Staffs Who Act Even More Bossy Than The Boss. / 82K Monthly Salary But Confused On How To Go About Saving Something / The Secret Behind Copywriting An High Income Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.