Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,903 members, 7,945,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

I Might Go Back To My Husband – Mercy Aigbe. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Might Go Back To My Husband – Mercy Aigbe. (1210 Views)

I Changed My Religion Because I Love My Husband - Mercy Aigbe / I Stopped Acting Love Roles From Day I Met My Husband – Mercy Johnson / I Can Never Cheat On My Husband – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Might Go Back To My Husband – Mercy Aigbe. by mandys: 2:56pm On May 13, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has disclosed in a recent interview that she might return to her separated husband, Lanre Gentry.

In a dialogue with Seye Kehinde’s City People Magazine she spoke about a lot of things and why she doesn’t have plans of ever settling down with any other man.
Below are the extracts
What really defines Mercy Aigbe’s fashion style?
I am humbled when I am referred to as one of the most stylish actresses in the movie industry. I have always loved fashion. I love to look good all the time. I like to get compliment from people. Call me attention seeker, I don’t mind. I just like when people tell me oh you are looking amazing. You are looking good. And for me, Fashion is what you use your money to purchase. And Style is what you do with what you purchased. Style is different, every individual has its own style. My style is comfortable, though not all the time, if I tell you, most of those shoes you see me wear are comfortable for me, then am lying. At times fashion is pain, at times you wear heels that is painful, at times you wear clothes that are very tight and uncomfortable, those are the price I have to pay for my looking good, and I don’t really feel the pain anymore, most times, when I get all the positive complement. At times, I also go for comfort, cheek and very urban. It all depends on my mood and the event am attenting and that is it.
How have you balanced out your business, acting career and motherhood?
Honestly it has not been easy. It has been challenging, and overwhelming because acting takes a lot of time. At the same time, as a Fashion Entrepreneur, I have need a lot of time to operate the business. So at a point it gets so tiring, but I have been able to plan my schedule in a way that, I have certain time, I dedicate to my business, my acting career, and certain time I give to my children because I am also a mother, I have to play a prominent role in my children’s lives, especially now that am a single mother, I need to play that double roles in their lives, check on their homework. My daughter is in school, I also need to check on her, everynow and then. God also bless me with wonderful team, I have very hardworking and dedicated staff in Mag Divas, they are very competent, I equally have very reliable domestic staff that works for me, so with all these workers, they make the work very easy for me.

Read full story on www.mandysbuzz.com

Re: I Might Go Back To My Husband – Mercy Aigbe. by viyon02: 3:05pm On May 13, 2019
What a woman: after enjoying with ambode and now ambode is not returning as governor. Your husband must be stupid to accept you back.

4 Likes

Re: I Might Go Back To My Husband – Mercy Aigbe. by GraGra247(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2019
Yes because you didn't finally find a big god out there. You suddenly remembered your husband is one big god you gave up for no sensible reason.

(1) (Reply)

More photos as Ned Nwoko feeds Regina Daniels who is initiated into womanhood / Controversial Blogger, Blessing Okoro Gift A Lady Generator At Her 30th Birthday / I Will Never Get Plastic Surgery Again - Cardi B Swears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.