Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,494 members, 7,964,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

“call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu (12078 Views)

N35,000 Wage Award: You Betrayed Us, We’re Suffering – Workers To FG / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Ourkitchenpalm: 10:44pm On May 13, 2019
Please, I need a carton producer in Kano state. If you know any, please, connect me: 07064748348, godwinderichman@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Cashking10: 12:26am On May 14, 2019
Whether biafrans are fools or not BIAFRA WE STAND FOREVER
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Loveijaw: 1:37am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
Kanu better tell them to remove delta state from the map.

Urhobo, isoko, ika aren't Biafra and will never be
I am from Ika South and I am a Biafran, pls speak for yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:38am On May 14, 2019
Loveijaw:
I am from Ika South and I am a Biafran, pls speak for yourself.
lies see your moniker. You people better start having sense
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 6:53am On May 14, 2019
Trash.

Biafra is just a pipe dream, Igbo's should quit wasting their time. Cause the North will never allow you have Biafra.

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Amanew(m): 6:58am On May 14, 2019
Mraphel:
I'm Igbo I hate Ipods
Afonja kedu ihe mere gi onye Igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Amanew(m): 7:02am On May 14, 2019
Bighead9:
Trash.

Biafra is just a pipe dream, Igbo's should quit wasting their time. Cause the North will never allow you have Biafra.
look at mentality of the educated Yoruba's!
are the North to vote during referendum?
are we not a Democratic state?
The power in a Democratic state lies on which people?

2 Likes

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Amanew(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2019
Holy. Holy Holy
Holy Holy Nnamdi KANU is another Saviour★
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Amanew(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2019
Holy. Holy Holy
Holy Holy Nnamdi KANU is another Saviour★
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 7:19am On May 14, 2019
Amanew:
look at mentality of the educated Yoruba's!
are the North to vote during referendum?
are we not a Democratic state?
The power in a Democratic state lies on which people?

Trash.
For the record, I'm not Yoruba. Your Biafra is dead on arrival. Your Northern masters will never allow you have it. No referendum will take place in any part Nigeria.

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by orisa37: 7:35am On May 14, 2019
Pre-structure our 36 States now or we allow Nigeria to suffer riccochet-missile-attack.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kogistar: 7:49am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
which southern states is your kogi better than? I'm from Edo state by the way.

I hate when backward northerners from a backward region disrespect the south.

Better mind your business before we delta state buy the whole of north central
u dey make mouth like nnamdi cownu without any action
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 8:02am On May 14, 2019
Donmedra:
why are you Yorubas always have heart attack at the mention of Biafra? I know it's because you people are afraid if igbos leave Hausa will use una heads to do suya grin

This is the type of character they have in mind when people says there is invasion of idiots to the internet with cheap data
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2019
I just dnt knw who to believe again, whether is Nnamdi Kanu, Israeli gov't or even lai mohammed
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2019
If Nigeria is splited, there won't be a Nigeria again,so the scenario you are painting won't arise.

Donmedra:
just admit Yorubas are afraid to see Igbos leave grin

By then Hausa will take all positions and give Yoruba house keeping.

Only parasitic and scarred people begged for unity like Yorubas are doing
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I thought Eze Eri, the descendant of Gad himself just visited Ile Ife and concluded with Ooni that Igbos originated from Ife. Which one be Israel again?

grin grin grin grin
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2019
Don't say that.

If Atiku had won, he would have given them a date for Biafran referendum

Bighead9:
Trash.

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Cjrane2: 11:42am On May 14, 2019
The Biafrans must know that freedom isnt free.
At some point, you will have to fight.

Pursue the Israeli offer seriously !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Razram: 1:20pm On May 14, 2019
The only thing I'm. Scared of is for the Afonja kings to not sell their people to. Isreal the same. Way their forefathers exchange their people for mirrow
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 4:51pm On May 14, 2019
oyatz:
Don't say that.

If Atiku had won, he would have given them a date for Biafran referendum

Why didn't they vote massively for him, to enable him become the President? The 2019 general election has exposed the Igbo's. The are no longer relevant Politically, with or without their votes a President will emerge.

Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Masionreay: 12:45pm On May 16, 2019
Donmedra:
Kanu better tell them to remove delta state from the map.

Urhobo, isoko, ika aren't Biafra and will never be
This ones are never accepted by the Igbos as Urhobo ,isokos are cowards...sitting on the fence since the creation of Nigeria. Yahoo Yahoo people.
Ibori where dey prison in UK and still dey control u the community of thieves.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Masionreay: 12:55pm On May 16, 2019
kogistar:
i don't work with government, sio, i don't care wether my state is backward,,,,,, but. have u been to kogi b4? u only hear news about yeye bello on nairaland.
Kogi people are enemies of progress. You succeed...wahala.
U no succeed...wahala . I know u guys very well.
Witch doctors everywhere. Witches and wizards everywhere in Kogi.
An average kogi person prefer to to die than seeing u succeed. I have worked with so many of u . wicked Kogi people.
Spiritual husbands dealing with their ladies like Ebola dealt with the Liberian s
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Turantula(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2019
Mraphel:
I'm Igbo I hate Ipods
my yeloba muslim friend, how is ogbomosho this afternoon?
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 2:03pm On May 16, 2019
Mraphel:
I'm Igbo I hate Ipods

Ask your mother to lead you to your real father.
Re: “call On Us, We’re Ready To Assist Biafrans”- Israeli Govt Tells Nnamdi Kanu by kogistar: 6:47pm On May 16, 2019
Masionreay:

Kogi people are enemies of progress. You succeed...wahala.
U no succeed...wahala . I know u guys very well.
Witch doctors everywhere. Witches and wizards everywhere in Kogi.
An average kogi person prefer to to die than seeing u succeed. I have worked with so many of u . wicked Kogi people.
Spiritual husbands dealing with their ladies like Ebola dealt with the Liberian s
which kind of weed are u smoking? if u can mention any state without witch doctors, i wil give u 5k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's ACHIVMENTS IN 8 YEARS ( PICTURES) / Uzodinma To Nigerians: Reduce Your Lamentations, Tinubu Is Just Less Than 70 Day / NUPENG Issues Three-day Warning Strike Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.