Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life (3031 Views)

My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / I Want To Get Married, My Dad Is Having A Strong Thoughts I Will Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Crest05(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Simply get a coconut and pray over it, then use its water to wash your head. Trust me sniper isn't the best way to off one's self. Slitting d wrist is even better.

Anyways, b of good Courage, conquer your fears. It's obvious u married a bad wife sef. I think u should go away and get a breather.
Do you attend a white garment church?
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 13, 2019
femi4:
0012420740 First bank
fvck you men!!not everything is a joke.
Please lawman88,talk to me Please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 13, 2019
Olorunnim:
Come on man life bleeps people up everyday, But you shouldn't live for the Bleep ups,it's the better times you look for and you fight for,Now if you're a believer whatever your beliefs are seek someone that deep in it I can't recommend because I'm not, [/b]AND GET RID OF THAT WOMAN YOU CALL WIFE[b]
exactly my thought.lots of toxic women these days
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Martinez39(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2019
Do you have children? If you have children, then you need to sit up and take care of your children. Be there for your children and double your hustle. Besides, how can you tell your wife that you want to commit suicide? It unserious and quite a let down. You should have just told her that "you are FEELING suicidal" instead of "you are PLANNING to commit suicide."

If you have children, don't quit. They need you. You brought them into this world and it's your responsibility to be there for them. Besides, I don't know the full story behind your life. What do you mean by bad luck in your wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Martinez39(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Be like say na suicide deh control everywhere now o! shocked
You sure say me sef no go follow drink this sniper? embarassed grin sad
Na to just add for my early morning custard remain o! shocked
Make I rush go buy am before 'Aboki' close abeg. sad

I think the OP just needs a major credit alert to wipe away strife from his life.
I have already added the sniper to my Pepsi and I plan to wash down my gala with it. I just waiting for you to take your snipered custard, you know its ladies first. See you at the other side.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 13, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I think the OP just needs a major credit alert to wipe away strife from his life.

Just give me your location, i will buy and send to you
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
Donpoker9:

Are you a member of olumba olumba?
No
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2019
femi4:
0012420740 First bank
Obvious brain wasn't given
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by biacan(f): 9:41pm On May 13, 2019
femi4:
?? You don die before
Be nice
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by issylarry(m): 1:26am On May 14, 2019
lawman88:
I have been thinking of committing suicide for a long time now. Last week, I bought sniper and kept it in my bathroom. Everyday, I feel like drinking it.

I even went to church on Sunday but all that was coming to my mind throughout the service period was either to hang myself or drink sniper.

Too many bad luck and many other things which I will not say here.

I even told my wife that I want to commit suicide, she simply told me that if I mean to commit suicide, I should go to court and divorce her before taking my life.

Well, I don't know the day but I may take my life sooner or later. I have bad luck of parents, wife, opportunities, etc. I have fought hard for 27 years, but it since I can never conquer or overcome......
Drop your number for a convo..u dont need all dz tinx,al u need is God intervention in ur life..drop ya number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2019
chenzen:
send ur account details

Those sending account details to you are fraudsters. I don't know them. My name is Lawrence, 0225275147, GTB

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Deepfeel(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

and, in this life, we have seen women [wives] who are the devil behind the chaos in their marital homes, and the drawbacks in their husbands' jorney in life.

Am telling you bro this woman is the cause of this mans problems, just imagine

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2019
prudentsolution:

WhatsApp me 0.7.0.1.6.0.1.7.1.2.4

I will send you chat. I'm just checking back the post since yesterday. Zero seven zero three two seven six nine two four one. That is the number I used for whasap
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2019
issylarry:

Drop your number for a convo..u dont need all dz tinx,al u need is God intervention in ur life..drop ya number

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 7:36am On May 14, 2019
What do u enjoy telling people u wanna die. Try and work on yourself. Letting it out means you want help,.what you should be looking out for is solution.

No repentance in the grave my dear.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 8:19am On May 14, 2019
lawman88:

Those sending account details to you are fraudsters. I don't know them. My name is Lawrence, 0225275147, GTB
OK. Stay alive
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32am On May 14, 2019
chenzen:
OK. Stay alive

LMAO. Better keep to the end of your bargain. grin
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nemsy(f): 8:55am On May 14, 2019
Logobenz:
I appreciated your support till I saw "JESUS CHRIST" in the fvcking message!
Like how is that suppose to help the guy? undecided

Because Jesus Christ is the problem solver, if he goes to him(Jesus Christ) in prayers with his worries, he will surely find peace. Matt.11:28 says so. God isn't going to come down to solve his problems, he will work through You and I to solve all the problems of this guy, let him just believe, thats all. So, my brother, that is weary, I repeat, I HAVE JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU, just contact me. Lets talk to God together, he is the WAYMAKER, he will surely make a way, trust me. Don't worry Lawman88, i am a Nurse as well, Self-thought psychological therapist, a child of God that exudes only positive energy. Let's go to God in prayers, he will reveal to you, how to re-strategize and get things working out for good for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2019
chenzen:
OK. Stay alive
Okay. Thanks so much for your care and concern. I'm getting stronger

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Nobody: 10:48am On May 14, 2019
lawman88:

Okay. Thanks so much for your care and concern. I'm getting stronger
Nice to know

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by olawaleseun(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2019
prudentsolution:
Can we talk in person?

Are you in Lagos?

I can help you find answers and settle this kind off issues. I'm connected. If you need help t me know
Bro Abeg me I need help ooo since u're connected, Pls help my matter... 08104115275, quadril1995@gmail.com
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by DonJossydirich(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2019
lawman88:
I have been thinking of committing suicide for a long time now. Last week, I bought sniper and kept it in my bathroom. Everyday, I feel like drinking it.

I even went to church on Sunday but all that was coming to my mind throughout the service period was either to hang myself or drink sniper.

I even told my wife that I want to commit suicide, she simply told me that if I mean to commit suicide, I should go to court and divorce her before taking my life.

Well, I don't know the day but I may take my life sooner or later. I have bad luck of parents, wife, opportunities, etc. I have fought hard for 27 years, but it since I can never conquer or overcome..
Bro, please don't go that way.. Hold on, it will come good. Trust me, we all have a cross that we are carrying. God is great like you said. Please allow God to do His great work in your life. This one too will come to pass, believe me.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by lawman88(m): 5:06am On May 15, 2019
chenzen:
Nice to know

Please my wife is pregnant of our first child, we are expecting the childbirth soon but I'm really out of money to buy baby things. I have spent a lot of cash on surgery recently...
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by waleyp(m): 2:40am On May 18, 2019
your whatsapp number
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by waleyp(m): 2:46am On May 18, 2019
you didnt even ask the kind of help...... i need help too i think we all do
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by dingbang(m): 6:23am On Jun 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

did you later buy it grin
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
did you later buy it grin

Yes I did, and I took it. I just don't know why, I'm very immune to sniper and the likes.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes I did, and I took it. I just don't know why, I'm very immune to sniper and the likes.
weirdo.
Re: Suicidal Thoughts: I Want To End My Life by Emmytrill(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
lawman88:

Taking your own life is cowardly and ungodly man. Pick yourself up, Dust yourself and make the best out of your life. There are people who have being in worst situations and the still succeed.

Well, I don't know the day but I may take my life sooner or later. I have bad luck of parents, wife, opportunities, etc. I have fought hard for 27 years, but it since I can never conquer or overcome......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady Birthday Cake (photos) / Don’t Dare Me! Actress Regina Daniels Allegedly Threatens Her Stepson / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.