Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,100 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho (910 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by Sportdab(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo made an ill child's dream come true by flying him out to Juventus' training ground for a surprise meeting, MySportDab reports.

10-year-old Joseph from Bristol has undergone extensive surgeries and therapies after being diagnosed with a brain tumour in 2013.

And after hearing about his situation, Ronaldo turned the boy's wish of meeting his idol into a reality.

Joseph got to pose for a picture with Ronaldo and was able to enjoy an exclusive tour of the Juventus training ground with his family.Joseph's family contacted Rays of Sunshine Children's Charity and their supporters Pitch International to arrange the meeting with Ronaldo.

His mum Kelly said: 'Wow wow wow!

"We can't thank you enough for all that you have done to make this happen. The whole experience was incredible and Joseph was overwhelmed with joy."

Video Below...
See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/cristiano-ronaldo-suprises-ill-child.html

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by JasonScoolari: 6:07pm On May 13, 2019
Yes I am a huge fan of Lionel Messi, but this man called Cristiano Ronaldo is one caring, loving and compassionate "Monster" he knows how to melt many hearts with his show of kindness.

Respect to you Cristiano Ronaldo.

Maximum Respect to you King Lionel Messi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by harkandey(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2019
ororo the real GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by robinso01(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2019
not just world best on pitch only, also world best off pitch
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by LuciferAkbar: 6:27pm On May 13, 2019
This boy might be happy & smiling & sh!t but the fact remains that he is going to die soon.

Ronaldo's visit won't change it.

*spits angry

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by Corrosiveman(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2019
Juventus don't know how to use Ronaldo......ASSISTANT GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by DonEd(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
This boy might be happy & smiling & sh!t but the fact remains that he is going to die soon.

Ronaldo's visit won't change it.

*spits angry

Ogbeni, be wise na!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by sparog(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Yes I am a huge fan of Lionel Messi, but this man called Cristiano Ronaldo is one caring, loving and compassionate "Monster" he knows how to melt many hearts with his show of kindness.

Respect to you Cristiano Ronaldo.

Maximum Respect to you King Lionel Messi.

I expected to hear many people say "GOAT" on this post but I never expected to see the picture of this your own goat

It's kinda funny grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by JasonScoolari: 7:24pm On May 13, 2019
sparog:

I expected to hear many people say "GOAT" on this post but I never expected to see the picture of this your own goat

It's kinda funny grin
We do things differently sir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Suprises Ill Child With Visit At Juventus Training Ground (Pho by MasonKendall(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2019
And a senseless person will come here and type "like for Messi share for Ronaldo"

That disgusts me.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa In Egypt Out / Arsenal Legend Warns Tammy Abraham Over Possible Super Eagles Call-up / (Download Video) Chelsea Vs Manchester United 1-2 All Goals & Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.