Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,218 members, 7,932,110 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation (829 Views)

Fake Pastor Hypnotizes Boy Sent On Errand [Photo] / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by besti20: 7:16pm On May 13, 2019
An alum of Criminology and Security Administrations, Adeusi Demola Olatunji, was on Monday, condemned to four months in jail in the wake of being discovered blameworthy of web related offense documented against him by the Monetary and Money related Violations Commission, EFCC Ibadan zonal office.

Equity P.I. Ajoku of the Government High Court, Ibadan, articulated him liable of a one-tally corrected charge of criminal pantomime.

Adeusi, also called Piero Luchas, was initially summoned on a six-check charge to which he argued not blameworthy.

The one-tally charge he was sentenced for was ensuing upon a request deal understanding he later had with the commission. He conceded to the revised cost when perused to him.

An announcement on Monday by EFCC Representative, Tony Orilade, said the convict was captured on February 8, 2019, at Elebu Oja, Ibadan, Oyo State.

"His usual way of doing things, as indicated by EFCC examinations, was to introduce himself as Piero Luchas, a white man with email address jeremy.david564@gmail.com, to trick his exploited people.

"The offense is in opposition to Area 22(3) (b) and culpable under Segment 22(4) of the Cybercrimes (Restriction, Counteractive action) Act 2015", it read.

In the wake of confessing to the corrected charge, the EFCC counsel, Mabas Mabur, encouraged the court to acknowledge the request deal understanding and convict him in like manner. The court allowed the supplication.

Other than the four months prison term, Adeusi was likewise requested to discount the entirety of $1,800 as compensation to one of his unfortunate casualties.

He will likewise relinquish his Infinix telephone, iPhone 6 and a Toshiba P.C. to the Government of Nigeria, being a piece of the advantage he got from his fake demonstration.

The conviction produces results from the day of his capture.

read more: https://gistok.ng/yahoo-boy-sent-to-prison-months-after-graduation/

Re: Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by Blakjewelry(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2019
hehehehe see face
Re: Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:23pm On May 13, 2019
Na dem

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by jimi4us: 7:29pm On May 13, 2019
I can't see the board well, what's his name again?
Re: Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by RZArecta2(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2019
Anytime I see nonsense combination of grammar, i know it just has to be gistok and their useless journalists. I dare say they’re Chinese doing blogging business in Nigeria
Re: Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by RoyalBlu(f): 7:38pm On May 13, 2019
A graduate of criminology.

He understands the drill. So let him dance.

Funny how all these YYB give themselves nicknames I'm sure they'd bite their tongues to pronounce. cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison Months After Graduation by LuciferAkbar: 7:51pm On May 13, 2019
In the words of Bashorun Afonja in August, 1789, moments before Fulani Herdsmen clamped chains around his neck & legs, "If it looks Afonja, sounds Afonja & smells Afonja then it is definitely Afonja."

*spits angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Looting At Shoprite Surulere / Landlord Kills Tenant For Sleeping With Wife / Photos Of The Nigeria Police Seizing Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.