Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,739 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me (1522 Views)

Mother Wants Her Daughter To Quit Marriage Because Of This / My Mother Wants To Remarry / My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 13, 2019
please help me guys!

Please in my last post I told u all about how my mom was a troublemaker and how I needed help, well please keep that in mind. About last three weeks I came home from school to find that there was no food in my house not even food items like raw rice. I was shocked as usual and quickly ran to my mom to report the situation, after telling her I was kind of shock to find her calm. She calmly told me that I won't be allow to cook in the house that she will be the one to cook and serve the food for me that I consume to much food and the regime is hard. Like every other human I was shocked but knew her well enough to shut up. That how it was for me until about a week when she start telling me that she will have to reduce my everyday allowance because she just found out my mates are not given that much amount leaving me with only transport still I kept quiet. Since she doesn't cook in the morning and comes home last at night am always hungry. I have started begging for food now. I asked my dad for money which was the last thing I promised myself not to do because I always knew what he will say, he told me that he is broke and I shouldn't come to his house because his new wife finds me gross( his words not mine). Am hungry am not asking for money but for advice. I know nairaland is full with a lot of people from different background, there has to be at least one person that has gone through want am going through now . am only 16 years...am afraid that I may not be able to handle what comes next

1 Like

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by daddytime(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2019
Only God knows what grounds you are preparing or baiting with these stories.

I just dey look with my hand for chin..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by nofuckz(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2019
stop bringing private and personal issues on social media it wont kill you if you do. the effects are far reaching.you are not the first, nor would be the last with your kind of problem thanks.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by nofuckz(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2019
daddytime:
Only God knows what grounds you are preparing or baiting with these stories.

I just dey look with my hand for chin..

The great Sage!
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2019
Please am begging u with tears in my eyes ...if I had someone to ran to I would not have come to social to ask for help . I need advice now and not lecture am already through a lot ...am begging u if u don't have advice for me ..please don't judge me ....I have enough dose of reality already please am begging u
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2019
nofuckz:
stop bringing private and personal issues on social media it wont kill you if you do. the effects are far reaching.you are not the first, nor would be the last with your kind of problem thanks.

Please am begging u with tears in my eyes ...if I had someone to ran to I would not have come to social to ask for help . I need advice now and not lecture am already through a lot ...am begging u if u don't have advice for me ..please don't judge me ....I have enough dose of reality already please am begging u
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by SageMK: 8:09pm On May 13, 2019
No advise here can feed your hungry stomach.

What you need is money. You need to look for a job but I bet you already know that. You've also made it clear you ain't begging so I have to ask what exactly are you after?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by ojun50(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by daddytime(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2019
nofuckz:

The great Sage!

Hahahaha...that's my daughter's name ironically. ..lol

I greet you
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 13, 2019
joystarts:
please help me guys!

Please in my last post I told u all about how my mom was a troublemaker and how I needed help, well please keep that in mind. About last three weeks I came home from school to find that there was no food in my house not even food items like raw rice. I was shocked as usual and quickly ran to my mom to report the situation, after telling her I was kind of shock to find her calm. She calmly told me that I won't be allow to cook in the house that she will be the one to cook and serve the food for me that I consume to much food and the regime is hard. Like every other human I was shocked but knew her well enough to shut up. That how it was for me until about a week when she start telling me that she will have to reduce my everyday allowance because she just found out my mates are not given that much amount leaving me with only transport still I kept quiet. Since she doesn't cook in the morning and comes home last at night am always hungry. I have started begging for food now. I asked my dad for money which was the last thing I promised myself not to do because I always knew what he will say, he told me that he is broke and I shouldn't come to his house because his new wife finds me gross( his words not mine). Am hungry am not asking for money but for advice. I know nairaland is full with a lot of people from different background, there has to be at least one person that has gone through want am going through now . am only 16 years...am afraid that I may not be able to handle what comes next

You need bear hugs. This phase shall pass.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by nofuckz(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2019
joystarts:

Ok lemme say i believe you already
What ever you think you are going through is always there for a purpose, to teach you certain sometimes vital lessons to grow you, and make you thick. but then you can only grow when you choose to see the positives in all...like i said your problems are not percular so stop bringing them to social media else it goes with you into life with the concequences beyond that you can fully understand.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by nofuckz(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2019
daddytime:

Hahahaha...that's my daughter's name ironically. ..lol
I greet you
I greet you too sir.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
SageMK:
No advise here can feed your hungry stomach.

What you need is money. You need to look for a job but I bet you already know that. You've also made it clear you ain't begging so I have to ask what exactly are you after?

He's begging for money, forget what He said and read between the lines.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
Tallesty1:

If u cant help with an advice. Then u simply stfu! Sabinus!

That's how some of you drive pple into depression.

1 Like

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2019
hotwater1:

If u cant help with an advice. Then u simply stfu! Sabinus!

That's how some of you drive pple into depression.
You actually haven't helped him with anything.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2019
Tallesty1:

Hmm...my dear don't pray or wish to be bred under a single parent in a next life. It's terrible. Kids pass through a lot in such circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 13, 2019
Tallesty1:

am not looking for money ...I have savings ..i just don't think ineed to spend it now
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by nofuckz(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2019
joystarts:

Open your eyes and see for yourself no help in sight you can only compound your woes be wise.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by czarina(f): 9:19pm On May 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
Better than concluding she's a scammer when she clearly didn't ask for money.

She's a kid, somehow I think I understand her. She only wants to be talked to. Doesn't seem like she has much friends around and even if she does, what can they possibly tell her? They'd be around her age
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by czarina(f): 9:21pm On May 13, 2019
hotwater1:

Hmm...my dear don't pray or wish to be bred under a single parent in a next life. It's terrible. Kids pass through a lot in such circumstance.
I don't blame them though, scam is rife around here. But I'm almost certain this kid isn't lying
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by ifyalways(f): 12:20am On May 14, 2019
I was gonna ask this @ the other thread before it went south, who bails your mom from the Police station since she fights/has fought everyone including your dad?

joystarts:
What exactly are you begging for?

Someone to tell you how to dip hands into your savings to feed? .
Someone from NLD to meet up with you offline to talk to your mom?

Where to buy cooked food?
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Pavore9: 4:59am On May 14, 2019
The OP is not a straight forward person, who is she, joystarts or nobody as her moniker alternates?

1 Like

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by ifyalways(f): 5:23am On May 14, 2019
Pavore9:
The OP is not a straight forward person, who is she, joystarts or nobody as her moniker alternates?
She deactivated.

Whatever she was cooking, Nlders poured sand into before it even started boiling. grin

Who believes such stupid ridiculous stories anywayz? Your mom will psy your school fees, give you everyday allowance ( her words) but wont give you food? Whoever believed her/him needs a huge dose of reality check

3 Likes

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by sleemzy96(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2019
Pavore9:
I used to wonder how the username keeps changing to nobody. So many posts made by that nobody. Yet, when he/she is quoted, different usernames appear. I'm still wondering how the person does it.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Somzee(f): 9:17am On May 14, 2019
You're 16,with two hands and two legs, get something to do.
You can wash cars for people in your environment or church,
You can run errands for people too, at least you'll have a little token for that plus maybe free food.
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Evangkatsoulis: 1:12pm On May 14, 2019
Pavore9:

So moderators can view profiles of deactivated accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by czarina(f): 1:23pm On May 14, 2019
sleemzy96:

I used to wonder how the username keeps changing to nobody. So many posts made by that nobody. Yet, when he/she is quoted, different usernames appear. I'm still wondering how the person does it.
Go and take a course on Nairaland use. You still dey first term.

Just kidding

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Pavore9: 1:25pm On May 14, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

So moderators can view profiles of deactivated accounts?

As in?
Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Evangkatsoulis: 1:32pm On May 14, 2019
Pavore9:

As in?
if an ordinary nairalander tries to view profile of a deactivated account, one sees nothing but "this account has been deactivated".

1 Like

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Pavore9: 1:36pm On May 14, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

if an ordinary nairalander tries to view profile of a deactivated account, one sees nothing but "this account has been deactivated".

Yes, moderators view more features even view hidden posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help ....my Own Mother Wants To Kill Me by Hotworta1: 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
Na wa o! Abeg u pple should help me ask @ Seun when he will fix a block button on this obonge app. I am tired of some dimwits following me. angry
I dont want to deactivate my account again cos of them.

I still remain hotwater1!

(1) (Reply)

Mothers From Experience, Which Food Do you Prefer For 6 Months Old Baby. EBF / Hallelujah ! My Mother Has Been Found Alive . / What Is The Reason Why Grannies Like Calling Their Male Child Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.