Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,447 members, 7,911,087 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Take A Screenshot On A PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Take A Screenshot On A PC (709 Views)

Post A Screenshot Of Your Desktop Screen / What's Your Budget? Let's Help You Get A PC / How To Screenshot On Pc, Window 7,8 And 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take A Screenshot On A PC by TotoMusic: 9:49pm On May 13, 2019
How To Take A Screenshot On A PC: Hope you are doing well I'll be showing you different cool methods on how to take screenshots on your PC, weather it's your MAC Book or your

Windows OS.Taking Screenshots On Your MacBookThe are two methods which are further divided on how to take screenshots on your mac book, I'll be starting with the more common

method.Using Keyboard Shortcuts You don't need to have  macOS Mojave to use these shortcut keys, though they work in Mojave perfectly well.To Capture the entire screenClick Shift-Command-3,

then find the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop screen.To Capture a windowPress Shift-Command-4.Press the Space bar. The pointer then changes to a camera

iconClick a window to capture that window.To exclude the window's shadow from the screenshot, press and hold the Option  (⌥) key while you click.Locate the screenshot as a .png file on your desktop.To Capture a highlighted portion of the screen

continue reading on https://howto9ja.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-a-pcmac-and-windows

(1) (Reply)

Laptops At Very Good Price / Chat Between Ubi Franklin And Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Leaks On Social Media / Omen By Hp .core I7 16gb. 1thhd+128ssd. 4k Display. Gaming Pc. For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.