Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (48078 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
ur own crase start wit insult.And what about fellow Nairalanders U dey insult up/down
it always ends with insults.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 14, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

See this one's mentality. you're even a moderator and an icon on this forum.. yet, sense = -0

there are some things people would say and we wouldn't look at them because they're inexperienced children.. but this, coming from an old mama like you, is the highest of internet eyesore.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
Marring left over iz a no no for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
yen yen yen...some niqqaz are currently shagging your future wife.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
shocked shocked how did you know grin grin
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
the issue here is BABIES not VIRGINITY

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
angry angry angry sad
ubunja:
sad
ubunja:
Go and tender apology to all Nairalanders /single modas u insult.Do u knw the circumstance behind ones situation? Do u knw weda d husband is no more/u expect her to be use as a punch bag? All ur dumb head kip spewing is use condom! Why use condom?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
the issue here is BABIES not VIRGINITY
Are you serious right now?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Are you serious right now?
do you even know what the thread you're on is about?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by NextBuhari: 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
[quote author=dominique post=78370409]I don't like the way the poster made it look as if getting married was some form of achievement for the woman. It's a good thing to get married but don't make it look as if your existence is validated by getting a ring.

Meanwhile, some of these men that marry single mothers with daughters are closeted paedophiles (see the way that one is holding his stepdaughter hip in the 3rd photo). They marry such women to gain easy access to their daughters knowing that the women are desperate ]Or some lunatic or psychopath who wants to parasite.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
shocked shocked how did you know grin grin
You can't escape it brah...gringrin
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
angry angry angry sad sadGo and tender apology to all Nairalanders /single modas u insult.Do u knw the circumstance behind ones situation? Do u knw weda d husband is no more/u expect her to be use as a punch bag? All ur dumb head kip spewing is use condom! Why use condom?
it always ends with insults with you people

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
do you even know what the thread you're on is about?
You know what your problem is? You always like to pretend you're smart grin. You must know better than the owner of the post I mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You know what your problem is? You always like to pretend you're smart grin. You must know better than the owner of the post I mentioned.
how can I not think I'm smart when you can't even answer a simple question?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by akaahs(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2019
d guy don dey hold the little girl ass while she never reach any where oo. madam u go work tire, be careful with ur hubby oo
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 14, 2019
I guess the 'f' resonates with this one! Attention LovePeddler, we have seen you sad
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Solly1(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
I answered you: You're desperate, so you'll accept love from anywhere.

Can't you read??

And I always thought Ubunja was a man's pseudonym...

I just checked ur profile anyways.
You fine
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by aniblue(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you're truly blind.

Thats like saying fat women are kind. THEY HAVE TO BE KIND because they don't have anything else to compete wth.

Single mothers by nature are loving because they themselves know they are USELESS.

just like broke guys love more. And ugly guys fvck harder. It's a marketing strategy. All these are WORTHLESS.

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
You can't escape it brah...gringrin
Nah, if she is not a Vrigin I'm not getting married.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
how can I not think I'm smart when you can't even answer a simple question?
Just leave my mention please, stop making a fool of yourself. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Just leave my mention please, stop making a fool of yourself. grin
you really need to get over yourself. you're not as important as you imagine you are.

this is nairaland. don't take it too serious.

have fun a little.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
Nah, if she is not a Vrigin I'm not getting married.
lol, all right bro, good luck with that.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you really need to get over yourself. you're not as important as you imagine you are.

this is nairaland. don't take it too serious.

have fun a little.
Really now? And this coming from someone who always accuse others of resorting to insult.

Btw, this is me having fun! cool, Now phuck off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
lol, all right bro, good luck with that.
cool cool
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Really now? And this coming from someone who always accuse others of resorting to insult.

Btw, this is me having fun! cool, Now phuck off my mention.
you can lie to yourself all you want

But really. Take it easy. It's just a debate.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:

Food that remains when someone has eaten and had his fill.

In this context: A woman who remains after the Bad Boys have had their fill of sex.
And i believe you'll mary a virgin
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2019
Victorisoni3:

And i believe you'll mary a virgin
marry is a strong word. More like impregnate.

I have been with virgins before

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by showafrica(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
Marring left over iz a no no for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make the man no come dey Bleep the both of them oo, the way he is holding that girl
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:10pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you can lie to yourself all you want
But really. Take it easy. It's just a debate.
All right.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 14, 2019
showafrica:

Make the man no come dey Bleep the both of them oo, the way he is holding that girl
lol
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Rhaspody(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2019
As someone that knows Mercy Ibe (nee Kalu) she doesn't deserve all these trash people are saying here.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 6:55pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you know what's easy? USING CONDOMS.

PREVENTING. INJECTION.

get the fvck out of here

shocked . The fool means using condoms and preventing infections. Yet come to his next mention.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
thugs rule. You must never heard of something called Thug Love.

My duty is to spray sperm all over. Any idiot dumb enough to get pregnant is on her own.

You are a fool yet I just quoted you advicing use a condom. Your lunacy no get part two. All I see is a USELESS bitter single father who makes women single mothers and wants to hug a transformer when she finds a better man& a stronger dick.

Your campaign against single mothers ain't doing shi.t. slowpoke.

They will keep getting married no matter how hard embittered maggots like you try to discourage reasonable men.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.