Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,308 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh (554 Views)

Burna Boy's 33rd Birthday Is Today / Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum / #nobraday: Trends On Twitter With Different Kinds Of Boobs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by LifestyleTonite: 7:49am On May 14, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh, whose birthday is coming up June 9, has revealed that the only present she wants on that day is a surgery for new boobs.

The actress who has been open about cosmetic surgery took to social media to make her request known as she states clearly that she will soon go back to her doctor to have it done.

Tonto Dikeh shared:

Dear lord Jesus,
I have all i want for now..
My birthday wish is that you make me schedule and that of Dr Ayo allign so i have my new boobs in jesus name i pray!!
Thanks in addy Lord

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/the-only-present-i-want-for-my-birthday-is-a-new-pair-of-boobs-tonto-dikeh.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by Bizmagnet: 7:51am On May 14, 2019
This lady is spoilt.

A business without a website is like a king without a crown. Get website/blog/software for your business, ideas and vision today at affordable price. Chat or call through the contacts on my signature.
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2019
receive sense IJN Amen
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:53am On May 14, 2019
Hmm this yeyebrities sef

make more more today click below to know more

https://www.nairaland.com/5171193/three-one-package-online-business
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by Davash222(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2019
Anticipating.

Congratulations in advance on your new boobs. Please make it moderate and succulent.
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2019
Ask your god for a pair of sense you senseless female tout
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by Dami12345: 8:26am On May 14, 2019
Yup and a brain while your at it.
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by HerCuteness(f): 8:29am On May 14, 2019
kk
Re: The Only Present I Want For My Birthday Is A New Pair Of Boobs - Tonto Dikeh by festacman(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Arraignment: FRN VS Azeez Adeshina Fashola / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery And Sexual Assault In London / Regina And Her Husband Ned Returning From Delta State To Abuja In Grand Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.