Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,666 members, 7,968,918 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh (767 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Singer Mistakenly Sends Pix Of Boobs To Mum / Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2019
Controversial Nigerian Actress, who some weeks ago left the internet rumbling after exposing major secrets of ex-husband Olakunle Churchill have come out boldly to state ehat she wants as her birthday gift this year.

The actress who is due to celebrate her birthday on thr 9th of June revealed that she would be getting a new pair of boobs for her birthday.Recall that her bestie who is also a Male Barbie, Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky also got a plastic new set of boobs which got her fans talking some weeks ago.

See her post below
https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-am-getting-a-new-pair-of-boobs-for-my-birthday-tonto-dikeh/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by Davash222(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2019
Congratulations on your new boobs in advance dear!! Can’t wait to view them. Anticipating.
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by Donald95(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2019
For who Who are you trying to impress with it? Why spending so much on the interior ??
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by spinna: 8:08am On May 14, 2019
Phoolish gal
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2019
Ask god for a pair of sense grin you really need it
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by youngbang(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2019
This olosho is always on the news
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by itspzpics(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2019
sad
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by IamD18: 8:31am On May 14, 2019
No condition is permanent----No be for breast wey don fall.

A sagged boobs will always be a sagged boobs, no matter what.cheesy

Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:38am On May 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by donprincebigt(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2019
but I heard some time ago that dz woman don born again
Re: I Am Getting A New Pair Of Boobs For My Birthday - Tonto Dikeh by Oyindidi(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2019
She want change the ones wey Churchill suck gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: What To Expect From Housemates As Their Names Revealed / My Uterus Is Not Their Home- Adesua Etomi / Blessing Okoro Pens Down Apology Note To Her Fans,4 her Greedy Crave For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.