Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,160 members, 7,946,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U (826 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / Enyeama Denies Getting Any Letter From NFF Disciplinary Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by banom(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2010
Any one who knows Coach sampson siasia should tell him that i am warning and assuring him to go further with his demand of a sign on fee and a monthly salary of 100 k dollars from those fat tommy glass house fools called NFF,  they are pricing him a mere peanut of 20k dollars with no sign on fee, he should never accept that, if they can pay ordinary Berti vots and lars Lagerback that amount why cant they pay that to our own man who is undoubtably far more competent than them,

it is a very big insult to our identity and pride and if Siasia bows for them, i will personally take up the responsibility of Stabing him, and if NFF dare bring in agian those useless white men to coach super eagles again, i will equally stab the person, if i cant personaly carry it out, i will pay a person to do it. is not a threat,just a promise.

Banom.
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by duduspace(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2010
Banom the menace, how yu dey? how are things in the religious section and your feud with Pastor Adeboye?
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2010
You will stab him? can you hear yourself? undecided
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by sholaks02: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
na wah for u ooooooooooo.
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by 12large: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
ordinary vogts has won a worldcup and european cup's before he came to nigeria, ordinary largerback has qualified for 3world cups before nigeria, please what has siasia done before senior team use overage player's to enter finals. the irony of this situation is that siasia don't even earn up to 20,000 dollars at his current club
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by MRMoneyE(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
[size=16pt]menace 2 society part II[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by denitro(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2010
Siasia should accept a 2 year contract on $20,000, after 2 years the law of demand and supply will come into play
Right now, he needs to improve his resume because he hasn't achieved anything yet in football.
Aged group competitions are no achievements
watching him at heartland tells the whole story.
Re: Siasia If You Accept Any Thing Less Than 50,000 Dollars From Nff, I Will Stab U by banom(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
duduspace:

Banom the menace, how yu dey? how are things in the religious section and your feud with Pastor Adeboye?

Uncle Dudespace, i am very much fine , how about you ? i dont have any feud with adeboye o o o o, he is our baba in the lord ( me and you ), i do not frequently visit the religion section this days but honestly nairaland use to be more interesting in those days we gather there to have fun, how about tudor ? i have not heared from him for a very long time now.

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Super (?) Eagles, Shameless Angry Fans, Shameless Democratic Leaders! / God Of Soccer / Spain Vs Italy Today By 7:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.