Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,878 members, 7,899,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:16 AM

Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls (111552 Views)

She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls by mikejj(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin cc luminouz,mikejj grin grin grin
lol na dis kind thing fit them I swr..fake life up and dan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
hamrof:
bro to use smilies dey hard me ọ,how you take do am
lol, e no hard na..u go just click on the emoji..and the thing go appear for the comment box..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls by hamrof(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
lol, e no hard na..u go just click on the emoji..and the thing go appear for the comment box..
the emoji no dey appear for my side just to comment or upload pix xhikena
Re: Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls by Nobody: 5:24am On May 18, 2019
hamrof:
the emoji no dey appear for my side just to comment or upload pix xhikena
E dey show on top the comment box when you wan comment all these Smiley's. smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed kiss undecided cry
U go just click on them and e go appear inside the comment box. E go appear as signs like this : D : & 8 ): P :- X
Re: Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls by Rawhumper(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
[i Hope they just acted that scene, if not that Lady is just a clown

quote author=Celebrityblog post=78375581]Here is the moment a beautiful Instagram Slay Queen wanted to slay in new pictures by posing with another person's car.

She leaned on the car, as her friend was about to snap her, the owner of the car zoomed off, leaving the lady losing balance and falling on the ground. She was then slaying on the ground looking embarrassed.

The Instagram Slay Queen Who is also an actress, Patienceyisa, shared the video and captioned it:

"Worst form of embarrassment in public."

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/slay-queen-leans-on-mans-car-to-snap.html?m=1

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) / Kenyan Man Sleeping With His Sister-in-law Stuck During Sex (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.