Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan (1576 Views)

Mr Macaroni: Why I Declined Osinbajo's Invitation / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by chinambusay: 9:37am On May 14, 2019
Zari Hassan, the ex-wife of Tanzanian music star, Diamond Platnumz, has revealed that she declined movie offers from Nigeria because the money wasn't good enough.According to Zari Hassan, she declined all movie offers that came her way because it meant she needed her to move to Nigeria, and the money wasn't good enough to convince her to take that decision.

“For movies yes nimekuwa na offers kidogo from Nigeria, but the problem kidogo it needed me to move to Nigeria. Na shooting is not something you are going to do in a week, it takes a bit of time and some of the offers I declined because the time was too long and the money was not enough for me to leave my family, my work. So ikitokea a good offer for movie why not. I’m talented and I can multitask,” said Zari Hassan.

The mother of five who was also asked if she can be a video vixen in the interview with Millard Ayo, said she is past that age and does not think anyone can pay her enough.

“Video vixen I think I’m bigger than that honestly mtu kama atanilipa pesa ngapi for me to be a video vixen. Yaani I’ve gone past that stage,” she said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/14/i-declined-movie-offers-from-nigeria-because-the-money-wasnt-good-enough-zari-hassan/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by chinambusay: 9:38am On May 14, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2019
Because is not your calling... not money.
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by Waakanda: 10:10am On May 14, 2019
Only hunger can humble her cool
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by ikewaterwater: 10:37am On May 14, 2019
You angry grin
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by LearnITsmash(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2019
You declined because you lack skills in bed to please a man grin hence you ran away
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by Nobody: 11:48am On May 14, 2019
My dickkk hissed after I saw 'The mother of five'
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by chinambusay: 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by joshchisimdi: 6:07pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Declined Movie Offers From Nigeria Because The Money Wasn't Good – Zari Hassan by iTearHerToto: 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
chinambusay:

“Video vixen I think I’m bigger than that honestly mtu kama atanilipa pesa ngapi for me to be a video vixen.

What nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's Son Storms His Babymama's House With Over 25 Policemen / Photos And Dance Videos From Bbnaija 2019 First Saturday Night Party! / Jason Njoku: The Igbo Man That Refuses To Learn Igbo Or Refuses To Profess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.