Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1086174 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Changeofscene(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Collineno:

Please send to me too.

stephen.omatobe@gmail.com

Thank you in anticipation

Please send it to me too synryan@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kennylad90: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello House,

I'm new on this forum.

I'm trying to evaluate a certificate to get 2 or more certificates. The institution told me Wes sent them a mail and a hard copy letter for verification. I think they responded through mail but was told to come send the hard copy. Do I still send the hard copy, since a mail has been sent to Wes.

Please advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by expectantmomma(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Wow... This is great news... I'm so happy for you from a fellow akokite. Please did u use ur Masters? And how did u go about your ECA.

Yes masters, and I used Wes. Unilag sent our verifications in batchs, that’s y it took so long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by expectantmomma(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yea I waited it out, although I went to their office a couple of times but I don’t think it made any difference
PreciousRuby:
Congratulations!!!!!!

Please for your Unilag transcript, what did you do? I have applied online, am I to just wait for them to be done and update me?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
expectantmomma:

Yes masters, and I used Wes. Unilag sent our verifications in batchs, that’s y it took so long
Unilag can frustrate somebody. When I applied for my Bsc transcripts, I initially didn't notice a lot of discrepancies in my grades as you don't get the chance to see it. I later saw the transcript through a friend that attends the school I sent it to. I hope they won't disappoint this time when I apply for my Msc transcript.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Aishator: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks alot. Is it IQAS or ICAS?
I'll do start the processing soon. I'll also PM you for necessary information. I'm sorry for the wahala in advance.
Jennypharb1:

Wish you the best in the bar finals. You can evaluate your LLB with ICAS, it's evaluated as a professional degree, and will give you the same points as a master's degree. You'll still need at least one year work experience which can be gotten from NYSC. After the bar exams, you can start by processing your LLB, at least from a Nigerian school it may take some time to finish, also practice IELTS as much as you can before taking the test. You can PM me if you need info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Aishator: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks. I'll do just that.

jjohndoe83:

You don't need to wait for law school/bar finals (I'm assuming you want to evaluate your B. L. Cert.) Just take a few hours to study what it takes to evaluate your degree with IQAS and try to see if you can pull it off in a week. This will largely depend on how quickly you can get your school to send your transcript to IQAS in the prescribed format, how quickly can get your application sent by courier as well, and maybe funds. Hurry and leave this country learned friend!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
God is indeed good to you. May God favor all of us too. Amen.
expectantmomma:
My people I cannot comprehend what the Lord has done for me and my family. His works are indeed Mighty and Marvellous!!
Please manage my abridged story, I’m a woman of little words.
IELTS: I wrote 4 times, finally made it in January 2019. I needed to max out because age is not on my side at allll
ECA: January 6, 2019. This took the whole of 6 months (July 2018-January 2019) thanks to Unilag
Alberta PNP ITA: March 5, 2019
PNP Nomination: April 8, 2019
Original ITA: April 17, 2019
AOR: April 17, 2019
MEP/BIL: May 29, 2019
BIL Submitted: May 30, 2019
1st Ghost Update: June 17, 2019
2nd Ghost Update: June 25, 2019
PPR: June 25, 2019!!!
VO: CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
What I did Differently:
God is good indeed and in all, it ended in Praise!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nikyb:
Good day all ...
who has the cambridge ielts 1_13?....
I would be grateful if it can be mailed to me ... thanks

I do. Send a PM so i can send it to your email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lilalex(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Thank you very much. I have seen it .Let me dump Liz and Jay for now and read through your materials since your own has been tested, verified and trusted.

Please kindly share the material with me isiugofranklin@gmail.com..... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iyalla2: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thank you, am starting WAEC transcript with WES write away. I got a bad news just now that my school after all waiting for them to get my Bsc transcript to IQAS through courier went and sent it through NIPOST without informing me that its ready. I kept calling the woman in charge but to no avail she wasn't picking or returning my calls. Just to call her today again and she picked and said she forwarded it to NIPOST am seeing village people want try GOD but God pass them. I am going forward notting will stop me at this time. Good ppl pleeeeees pray for me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ans123: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Wes is claiming not to have received verification done by email after 5 work days. Anyone experienced this before. However, Unilag have agreed to forward again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by whoknew: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations,

I claim this type of timeline in Jesus name

expectantmomma:
Praiseee the Lord... it’s ppr!!! God has done it people!!! Aor April 17

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I don't understand. My results are in compilation stage now. It hasn't been approved yet. I can't apply for transcript when the result is not approved yet. Wait.. let me check d school portal and see if I can do that

Have you had your convocation yet?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jbelieve:
Hello house, please if someone is asked to do remedical will there be a placeholder to upload the slip given at the hospital. Cos in the person's account there was no place holder provided to upload the document. Should the person just wait for the hospital. Your thoughts and guidance is needed please.

The panel physician would upload your rresult to CIC.

What was the reason for the remed? Did he share the results with you?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obago(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please I am using IQAS for my ECA. Am I to click YES or NO for the second question.

Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS? No or yes. Please I need help. I am confused here, don't want to make mistakes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Have you had your convocation yet?
Not yet. Unilag convocation is always around February of every year,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Scandinavian02:

The panel physician would upload your rresult to CIC.

What was the reason for the remed? Did he share the results with you?
no he didn't. So will the applicant be notified when its uploaded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Aishator:
Thanks alot. Is it IQAS or ICAS?
I'll do start the processing soon. I'll also PM you for necessary information. I'm sorry for the wahala in advance.

IQAS please, sorry about the error

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ihvd: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pls anyone with relevant materials should kindly send to me : yakomolara@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oluwareni: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Kindly send to me also on olufunmi_wonder@yahoo.com

Thank you

MamaAaron:

I have sent it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Aishator: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
No ma

prettyprecy:
Hi,
Have you been added to any group?
I sent you an email
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iela19(f): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Tomorrow’s draw on my mind smiley

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PreciousRuby(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please do you have any contact in Unilag that can assist with processing? I have applied online and it's going to 2 months now.

ans123:
Wes is claiming not to have received verification done by email after 5 work days. Anyone experienced this before. However, Unilag have agreed to forward again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MumofTwins2017: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
expectantmomma:
Praiseee the Lord... it’s ppr!!! God has done it people!!! Aor April 17
Congratulations!!!!! Great News!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Horlamidei:

Please share the materials with me Adetu.olamide@yahoo.com please
Abeg make una share the material with me too oo. ogbamikhumi@gmail.com. God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obym321: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilalex:

Please kindly share the material with me isiugofranklin@gmail.com..... Thanks

Please, kindly share with me too
obym312410@gmail.com.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Thank you very much. I have seen it .Let me dump Liz and Jay for now and read through your materials since your own has been tested, verified and trusted.
Pls kindly share the material with me ogbamikhumi@gmail.com God bless you and thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by obym321: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

Did anyone take the computer delivery IELTS test; If yes, please can you tell me how the sections were? I am a bit skeptical with the listening section as I learnt there is no extra 10 minutes which is usually available for the paper based test to transfer answers. Any info about reading and writing experience will also be appreciated.

In btw, for CA migration purposes which is acceptable-Ielts general or academic?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kennyfem(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
shegzee43:

PM and I will seind the link 1-14

I have done so please send
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
State both addresses and simple say he travels to work and comes home on the weekend or whatever.
dedalove:
He lives in another state where he works and comes home often as well.

There is no need for this and it would eventually be found out. Not mentioning it is complicating the issue. Spouses having two addresses is not uncommon.

lewoxxy:
My advice to you is to stick to one address. Your spouses address and yours should be the same. Some Visa officers raise issues on what should not be an issue. I know of two applications that had ADR severally on this simple issue of different address.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Alosezele: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nikyb:
Good day all ...
who has the cambridge ielts 1_13?....
I would be grateful if it can be mailed to me ... thanks

Dat makes the two of us oo. God bless I. ogbamikhumi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (693)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.