Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1088410 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations. May canny land favour u. Pls how did u go about the FBI PCC for US? I stayed in us for 5months. Been thinking if i shud get the pcc or not. Kinda confused. Pls enlighten me. Thanks
daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!

This whole experience feels so surreal, God has been faithful to me and my family on this journey.

-LOE was just one page, gave reason why I couldn't get ref letter in CIC format, tabulated our POF, added the number of days i had stayed in the US it wasn't up to six months but because it shows very frequently in my travel history didn't want the VO to guess (it had happened to someone i know) and request for FBI PCC. , THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
Omotofineo:
Hello please we are about to profile
The gist is that my husband studied anatomy and he has masters in public health by the issues here is that he his not practicing his profession he works in oil and gas company how do we do it @justwise please I need your attention and any other person that has an idea about this.
Thank you
go ahead, no issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sphie12: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
+1 613-944-4000
It works fine as long as there's network

Bogini:
Please who has IRCC phone number? I want to attempt a Skype call today?
I would like anyone who has called them before to help me out. Also, how easy is it to connect with them via Skype phone call?

5 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2019
Almost done with it,will submit it tomorrow God willing.
Thanks for the concern
Mamaroon:

So my analysis was wrong. Hope you are able to create a new profile and Ontario French Speakers' nomination finds you sharpish....all the best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by opella(f): 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!

This whole experience feels so surreal, God has been faithful to me and my family on this journey.
Decision to travel was February 2018, had just come back from birthing my baby in the US and I just decided to give myself brain because this Naija no be it abeg.
I sat down and binge read part 1-4, then i registered for IELTS in March 2018, 1st result was LRWS-9,9,6.5,7, I was so sad, applied for remark and after 15WEEKS!!! Result was unchanged, na swear I just dey swear for BC. Applied to WES the following month (was still trying to convince hubby to join the canny train). Evaluated my BSc and msc, ECA was ready in June. Hubby eventually got on-board and did IELTS in July with MOD and he passed! Imagine! I gave myself space before i registered for the next IELTS cos i wanted to practice my writing well.
Registered with MOD in August for the Sept 8th exam, result was LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5. I was so excited!

Timeline:
Decision to travel: February 2018
First IELTS: March LRWS: 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5
ECA: June 29 2018
Hubby's IELTS: July 2018 LRWS: 8, 7, 7,8.5
2nd IELTS: (Sept 24) 8.5, 9, 7,8.5(LRWS)
CRS: 471
Entered the pool: Oct 13th 2018
Surprise ITA: Oct 15th (Our wedding anniversary!)
AOR: Oct 26th
BIL: came a few hours after AOR
MEP/IP2: Oct 27th
RPRF Request/IP1: Nov 16
RPRF PAID: Nov 19 (I had typed out this ppr announcement when i got this request thinking it was around the corner, yimu, IRCC had other plans)
Called them on Dec 11th and found out that eligibility was met on Nov 16th
Ordered GCMS notes on Feb 19th
Received March 24th nothing had changed
ABSOLUTE
Siddon dey look
I
L
E
N
C
E
ordered another set on July 8th
IP2: July 17th
PPR: July 17th
Total no of days: 263 days
Family of 3, moderate travel history.

PS shout out to @newmum0615 for her help with my ref letter wahala and my Sept/Oct aor whatsapp group you guys are amazing, You made the journey seem shorter, we helped each other get through, THANK YOU!
Congrats. May Canada favour you and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by opella(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
LecturerIFE:
AOR Feb 18, 2019
PPR 15 July, 2019

For someone who benefited immensely from reading other people's detailed PPR stories, I'd be back with the detailed gist.
Congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Eiiiii,my matters sweet like this??
I can't even feel it oooo.
Let me submit my profile tomorrow and see.
Thank you Mummychichi.
Mummychichi:
Mamaroon you can say that again!

Bekecons, your TEF results are to die for.

What are you waiting for? Pls do as sugggested by Mamaroon and Danmisla asap.

Congrats in advance.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good evening Good people of Canada. Please does anyone know where I can notarise my gift deed in Ibadan?

Thanks in anticipation of a reply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lollyposh: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations. Wish you success in your dream Country.

[1quote author=daks02 post=80379901]PPR ALERT!!!

Decision to travel was February 2018, had just come back from birthing my baby in the US and I just decided to give myself brain because this Naija no be it abeg.
I sat down and binge read part 1-4, then i registered for IELTS in March 2018, 1st result was LRWS-9,9,6.5,7, I was so sad, applied for remark and after 15WEEKS!!! Result was unchanged, na swear I just dey swear for BC. Applied to WES the following month (was still trying to convince hubby to join the canny train). Evaluated my BSc and msc, ECA was ready in June. Hubby eventually got on-board and did IELTS in July with MOD and he passed! Imagine! I gave myself space before i registered for the next IELTS cos i wanted to practice my writing well.
Registered with MOD in August for the Sept 8th exam, result was LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5. I was so excited!

Timeline:
Decision to travel: February 2018
First IELTS: March LRWS: 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5
ECA: June 29 2018
Hubby's IELTS: July 2018 LRWS: 8, 7, 7,8.5
2nd IELTS: (Sept 24) 8.5, 9, 7,8.5(LRWS)
CRS: 471
Entered the pool: Oct 13th 2018
Surprise ITA: Oct 15th (Our wedding anniversary!)
AOR: Oct 26th
BIL: came a few hours after AOR
MEP/IP2: Oct 27th
RPRF Request/IP1: Nov 16
RPRF PAID: Nov 19 (I had typed out this ppr announcement when i got this request thinking it was around the corner, yimu, IRCC had other plans)
Called them on Dec 11th and found out that eligibility was met on Nov 16th
Ordered GCMS notes on Feb 19th
Received March 24th nothing had changed
ABSOLUTE
Siddon dey look
I
L
E
N
C
E
ordered another set on July 8th
IP2: July 17th
PPR: July 17th
Total no of days: 263 days
Family of 3, moderate travel history.

-POF: Submitted Fixed deposit certificate (40% of POF) in my name (just invested the money two days before submission), money came from hubby so he wrote a letter of authority blah blah, then the remaining 60% was in hubby investment account that he had running since February 2018. The deposits matured while waiting, we rolled over but we didn't update it.

-Ref letter: Was unable to get ref letter in cic format amidst plenty office drama, I eventually got a manager to draft one for me on plain sheet and I notarized it included her ID and business card. Added my employment letter, promotion letter, payslips, salary statement of account and a printout of the email where my request was denied.

-PCC: Naija (Inspector Moshood) and acro UK.

-Medicals was done at Q-Life, spent almost the whole day there. Our medicals got passed a day after AOR, see me thinking that i'd have the fastest timeline in history, little did I know that God wanted to teach me patience (something I don't have a lot of, lool).

-LOE was just one page, gave reason why I couldn't get ref letter in CIC format, tabulated our POF, added the number of days i had stayed in the US it wasn't up to six months but because it shows very frequently in my travel history didn't want the VO to guess (it had happened to someone i know) and request for FBI PCC. Only got points for hubby's IELTS, didn't need to do ECA for him so there was no placeholder for his education, had to attach his TRF to LOE.

POST AOR; I really thought this our application timeline was going to be very short, meds passed was a day after AOR, BIL was the following day. I was already happy, 3weeks after AOR, rprf request came, was so excited, then one month passed, and another. By the time we clocked 6months, I called, raised CSEs, ordered GCMS notes, mailed MPs they didn’t do anything! when we clocked 7months, I just resigned to God to take over.

I'm writing all this story cos someone will use it to encourage themselves, it was stories like this I used to keep hustling, so to all ITA, PPR hopefuls, God is on the throne, we shall all laugh last!

PS shout out to @newmum0615 for her help with my ref letter wahala and my Sept/Oct aor whatsapp group you guys are amazing, You made the journey seem shorter, we helped each other get through, THANK YOU!
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
Good day house. Please a quick one, I have two OND and a HND then professional certificate in management. Please will the professional certificate be an added advantage?

Help please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shinningstar201: 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Blesso222:
Good day house. Please a quick one, I have two OND and a HND then professional certificate in management. Please will the professional certificate be an added advantage?

Help please

Your ND and HND is enough to claim '2 or more certificates'

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Only a small correction to the misrepresentation part.

It is only misrepresentation if you list yourself as single when you are already married.

You can always change from unaccompanied to accompanied, but as you noted, the points will be recalculated.

barby008:

Adding spouse after ITA is misrepresentation because you already listed them unaccompaning. Your CRS will be calculated and if you fall short of the draw of your ITA,I think it will be rejected or so
Getting married after ITA, you add spouse and raise a CSE that you just got married..further instructions will be given
Over to the bosses..i hope I am on track grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MhizDauda: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please help me am new here.i submitted my documents yesterday and then did my biometrics yesterday too but i noticed that my police statement (both original and photocopy was sent back to me and i didnt write my date of birth and name on my passport and that of my daughter.please help me am confused and how to know if am on the safe side or not
ednut1:
if people are not trying it it should tell you why. canada is not like uk or usa where u can use dagbo to do menial jobs cheesy. even those who claimed asylum back then had to go through US visa as canada visit visa is hard to get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lightedpath(f): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
tibayo1:
Thanks a lot.
A quick one, my certificate is yet come out. It's supposed to come out sometimes in November. Will my notifications suffice?

sure
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations on your PPRs and CoPRs

@LordBailish, @kaymolla, @damihayjay, @angelnenye, @EHAO, @damzy88, @RubyN7, @praiseisgood, @Soglite, @LecturerIFE (glad to have helped out), @Igbeba1, @daks02, @Jbelieve

May you all find favour in your new home.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hi,

Which Visa did you apply for?

MhizDauda:
Please help me am new here.i submitted my documents yesterday and then did my biometrics yesterday too but i noticed that my police statement (both original and photocopy was sent back to me and i didnt write my date of birth and name on my passport and that of my daughter.please help me am confused and how to know if am on the safe side or not
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MhizDauda: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello,please i am new here.i submitted my documents yesterday and that of my daughter's own at the VSF manor hall lekki and my police statement was returned to me and also i didnt write my name and date of birth on my passport. Please i want to know if am safe or is there a cause to be worried. Please what are the next step to take
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MhizDauda: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Student visa
joo2018:
Hi,

Which Visa did you apply for?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nenyezz:
can someone answer this please...can experience gotten before graduation count?
Please answer cos I worked during ND and HND education
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
I was paid in cash by my employer during my nysc. I thought there is supposed to be a payment slip to really prove that I worked in the office during nysc. Will the 19,800 naira be the proper salary to use. I'm confused here. Please I need response. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2019
please how do i resize spouse documents, tried with small pdf editor and its still more than 4mb
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdaU: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2019
AdaU:
Greetings
Anyone with direction on what I have to do to provide information on my NYSC. I served 2008/2009 and would like to add it to my years of experience (for SINP application) . I had another 2 years program from 2009 to 2011. So my experience is just from 2012 to 2019.
Kindly provide.

Anybody please. Or should I just use the 7 years experience? Age 35 with a Masters so my point is just 61. I need to boost this point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
chicyclass:
Congratulations! May Canada favour you.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princekins(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
I salute the elders in the house solemnly.
Please I have a few question I need your expert help on

1. I plan to do upfront medical as I await my ECA, how cool is this?

2. If I get my POF from more than one person, can I merge it all and make it come from one person.

3. All my credentials have 3 names, but my passport bears 4( I added my native name) will this be an issue

4. Is it compulsory I notorize a gift deed?

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NowisGod109(f): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2019
ladymarshall:
AIPP is an alternative route to PNP. Still part of EE at the federal level, so 6 months processing time applies post-job selection.

For tips of getting the AIPP job, follow this thread and read thoroughly the advice provided, https://www.nairaland.com/5273969/re-immigrate-canada-through-aipp

Pls ma, is it possible to get a Nigerian international passport for my 2months old baby? If yes, what are the requirements? I heard she must clock one year old before she can.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rasengan02(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please who did ECA with CES.. Want to confirm this delivery ish before I make payments et AL.
Would CES forward the ECA wen ready to IRCC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
joo2018:

Congratulations on your PPRs and CoPRs

@LordBailish, @kaymolla, @damihayjay, @angelnenye, @EHAO, @damzy88, @RubyN7, @praiseisgood, @Soglite, @LecturerIFE (glad to have helped out), @Igbeba1, @daks02, @Jbelieve

May you all find favour in your new home.
Thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adejumokecares: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
NowisGod109:

Pls ma, is it possible to get a Nigerian international passport for my 2months old baby? If yes, what are the requirements? I heard she must clock one year old before she can.

I did my daughters international passport when she was 6weeks old. NPC Birth certificate and a letter from the father was all i used.
I hope this helps

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
19,800 is fine to use
Nenyezz:
I was paid in cash by my employer during my nysc. I thought there is supposed to be a payment slip to really prove that I worked in the office during nysc. Will the 19,800 naira be the proper salary to use. I'm confused here. Please I need response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hannamia007: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
MhizDauda:
Student visa

Go to the student thread, they will assist you

https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/138

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (693)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.