Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1088275 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
With your profile: max. points from age, masters and work experience and with CLB 9 (which should be your least aim), I see you having a CRS of 475. Just summon courage and write IELTS again. PNP route are for older people in their 30s, BSc and with over 3yrs of work experience. And that's not you.

samspella:

I am 28 years with Master's degree and 4 years experience as Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).

Do you advise I create EE profile?

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
most popular and fastest but has conditions attached . But they introduced waec of recent and they also do verification( which most of thr other bodies dont do) . Its also cheaper if you have 2 degrees to evaluate unlike ices and ces that charge per degree. If you have sure links in your school and waec or a foreign degree WES is better. Some people have applied for waec since april up till now no show.
I have Neco result also even though I didn't use it to gain admission, I still passed it. Can I use this NECO too as it carries my name same as waec.
If I decide to use the NECO, will it be faster and hitch free compared to WAEC?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
COPR:

You engage in lots of things at the same time. And this makes the process complicated for you.

With your knowledge of TEF, 15 points for a sibling in Canada, IELTS for you and your spouse, ECA for both of you and age 30, your CRS points can go as high as 495.

Forget PNP and job offer for now. Focus your energy and time on the things you can quickly achieve: IELTS & TEF.

IELTS has a templete. If you follow this template and put in time to practice, you will smash it at first sitting. I hope I can share this templete but that should be after my offline students see their results on the 19th.
I'm also interested in the template
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Josefuadjr: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
barby008:

It isn't guaranteed oo,except you have a VEEERY strong contact.
Mine is a month plus now, I haven't gotten it

Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Josefuadjr: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Done.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Daybour1: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thanks alot G! I just got it done today. I appreciate.

ShoeShineGuy:
You could PM (if you stay close to Radio Nigeria Bus Stop along Idi Ape-Bashorun Road) for the contact of the Notary Public used by me. Or you could just google 'Notary Public Adresses in Nigeria'. The first real result, I think, is a Notary Locator site belonging to them. Just change the default State from Las-Gidi to Oyo and the registered ones will come up.. All the best! .

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kaysalas(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
COPR:

You engage in lots of things at the same time. And this makes the process complicated for you.

With your knowledge of TEF, 15 points for a sibling in Canada, IELTS for you and your spouse, ECA for both of you and age 30, your CRS points can go as high as 495.

Forget PNP and job offer for now. Focus your energy and time on the things you can quickly achieve: IELTS & TEF.

IELTS has a templete. If you follow this template and put in time to practice, you will smash it at first sitting. I hope I can share this templete but that should be after my offline students see their results on the 19th.
kindly quote me when you do release d template

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by littledarline(f): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Congratulations and I pray that I will also get to share my testimony on nairaland.

I want to write IELTS and it is my first time, E-fam, is there a study group on Nairaland? By the way, i will be writing in September. Are the centres better than each other? If yes, can you suggest a centre at Ibadan?

LecturerIFE:
AOR Feb 18, 2019
PPR 15 July, 2019

For someone who benefited immensely from reading other people's detailed PPR stories, I'd be back with the detailed gist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hannamia007: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
samspella:
Hello all,

I got LRSW 7,6.5,7,6.5 IELTS this morning and when I calculated using CRS I got 389 (a family of 3).

Please is there any PNP that can send me NOI with this score?

I am 28 years with Master's degree and 4 years experience as Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).

Thank you.

Please try again and boost your ielts, you have a good chance (age & degree) and if your spouse can write ielts too, it will boost your crs to 46+. I know it's not easy but anything for this canny dream grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bekecons:
Oga COPR,I salute
Na today be 19th oooo.I hope your offline students did so well so that i can equally tap into their blessings through the promised IELTS template.

Loool you didn't forget grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hannamia007: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kaysalas:
hi all,
So i was introduced to the Ielts exams by a pupil's parent and i am planning on writing soon for the canada immigration prog.
Kindly pls explain all the abbreviations used in this process, ITA, PCC, ETA, .....plssss

Page one has all the information you need, if i tell you the meaning of these ones you will ask for more. Please go through page one and you will be glad you did grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaAaron: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
samspella:
Hello all,

I got LRSW 7,6.5,7,6.5 IELTS this morning and when I calculated using CRS I got 389 (a family of 3). * Try rewriting IELTS aim at getting LRSW 8777* *when I checked it on the CRS calculator without your partner doing IELTS and ECA you have 447(lrsw-8777)* *so if your partner is to do IELTS and ECA your score would be high enough to give you an ITA*

Please is there any PNP that can send me NOI with this score? *You don't need it*

I am 28 years with Master's degree and 4 years experience as Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213).* Perfect again, certificate and work experience*

Do you advise I create EE profile?*yes you can then update it later once you redo your IELTS*

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Aww.. Congrats Yemblaze. So happy for you.
Wishing you more of this 'blaze' of glory in the rest of this journey. I really want to stay silent like @immuno you mentioned earlier (never for once came across such a moniker since I've been on this thread) but I really can't when I see motivating stories such as this..

yemblaze:
MY PR JOURNEY PART 2- IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men & women)

Hello my beautiful e-fam,

All Praise and Glory be to God who makes all things possible in his own due time. Its IELTS breakthrough... Am so happy I've crossed this hurdle. The journey has been a tough one. I 've decided to share my timeline to encourage someone out there.

TIMELINE:

1st: (Nov 10 2018)
LRSW- 7.5,7,7.5,7

2nd: (Dec 15 2018)
LRSW- 7.5,6.5,6.5,7

3rd: (Jan 19 2019)
LRSW- 8.5,6.5,7,7

4th: (Feb 9 2019)
LRSW- 8,6,7,6.5

5th: (April 27, 2019)
LRSW- 7.5,8,8,7.5

6th: (May 23, 2019)
LRSW- 7,8,7,7,5,7

7th: (July 6th, 2019)
LRSW- 8,7,7,7.5

All MOD IDP (LAGOS Mainland)

No REMARK

@wasseynewest: IELTS writing (task 1 & 2) boss....Yes he is the Lord of IELTS structure.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by careerwoman(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
yemblaze:
All Praise and Glory be to God who makes all things possible in his own due time. Its IELTS breakthrough... Am so happy I've crossed this hurdle. The journey has been a tough one. I 've decided to share........

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iyalla2: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
URGENT: Good day everyone in the house. Pls I am sending my transcript to WES and I need a good Samaritan to help me split courier cost. ie. Sending mine and the person's own in one envelope to WES. I am in PHC. My number is 08188648702
Pls call me up if you are sending urs soon.
Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
iaatmguy:

adunnee should we tell them? grin grin grin grin

please tell us o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
for WES ECA, will you be informed by WES when they mail your school for verification? so you can follow up?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by orenishii: 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hello Fam, abeg who has medical date that they are not using in July. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Felzy309: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hello everyone, My IELTS result is showing not found.

What could be the problem pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wow, congratulations! With the way you celebrate people with your shekere dancers, I used to think you were close to the goal too. Now that I know you've been struggling with IELTS, I'm in awe of your big heart smiley I mean, who does that? Yemblaze, of course. grin I had to tell my friend (who is hurting over his writing score) about you and I'm sure your tenacity lifted his spirit. I wish you success in this journey and I look forward to reading your PPR announcement.

yemblaze:

Hello my beautiful e-fam,

7th: (July 6th, 2019)
LRSW- 8,7,7,7.5

All MOD IDP (LAGOS Mainland)

No REMARK

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
jaybros:

please tell us o

Watch out! cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Two possibilities.

1. You're not filling in the correct info.
2. Your result has been randomly picked for review.

You have control over No. 1, so be sure you're checking right.

Felzy309:
Hello everyone, My IELTS result is showing not found.

What could be the problem pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladywinterfell: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
yemblaze:

Our very own YEM YEM. Congratulations kiss May PPR fall on you quickly, as you've rejoiced and still rejoicing with others. We shall rejoice with you very soon mama. On behalf of me and my entire kingdom....CONGRATULATIONSSSS

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
It's a pleasure to know I could help.
Daybour1:
Thanks alot G! I just got it done today. I appreciate.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Efeosa5(f): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kindly , quote me too when it's released .
Kaysalas:
kindly quote me when you do release d template
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by keduduka1234: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Good day everyone,
This is my first time on this thread.
Please I would like to ask if anyone could kindly share materials one could use to prepare for the General Training IELTS.
Materials could be sent to : keduduka1234@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Really appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
samspella:
Hello all,

I got LRSW 7,6.5,7,6.5 IELTS this morning and when I calculated using CRS I got 389 (a family of 3).

Please is there any PNP that can send me NOI with this score?

Thank you.
sorry about the result, try to write again. Yes you can be in the pool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
bankyh1905:
I'm not sure. But given the large of people who have had to write several times 'cos of that component, I find it hard to believe that Nigerians are just poor in writing. And I'm beginning to believe in the conspiracy theory that people fail because IELTS is a revenue-spinning tool. undecided

c'est LA vie
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Homextras: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hi house, please I have a treasury bill running in stanbic bank to end in October. Now I have been told by Ontario provincial nominee to get a letter from my bank stating this money is easily accessible and can be liquidated. Now I don't think Stanbic gives such letter on treasury bills investments, but only their certificate, in that case what's the way out.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
This is super easy. You can use the link on CIC’s website or just google FBI Police clearance certificate.
You’d have to find a way to send/post your fingerprints to them if you are in Nigeria.
Once you send it in, you'd get a confirmation and they typically process in a week or less.

kemmystree2015:
Hi, pls did you get any info on the PCC for the USa? Pls i am interested. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (693)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.