Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,701 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1109464 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
know:

Bros no think am. You are not the only one. I know of someone too like that. Since they've picked your file, they are working on it now. You ll laugh in August by God's grace. I guess this delay is peculiar to those that have AOR in July/Aug/Sept 2018 and are family applications or are you a singe applicant?

Its a family application actually.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by aremso(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
aremso:
Good morning all, please I want my wife to be the primary applicant due to age advantage. Will my own credentials too be evaluated by wes being secondary applicant? Please am confused on this, kindly enlighten me!

Please response needed from the gurus;
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
rhemagrace:

Congrats in advance, your ppr is loading. Go for the medical asap.

Amen. Will be doing the medicals next week Tuesday. I pray the PPR comes early, the wait no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Elektra008:

Congratulations in advance. Your PPR is already at your door knocking. Sharply go and do remedical o

Amen. Will be doing the medicals next week Tuesday. I pray the PPR comes early, the wait no be here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
TITILOLA88:
Congratulations in advance.!

Amen.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Jul 30, 2019
aremso:

Please response needed from the gurus;
its on page one. Search with spouse

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Mimi1999:

��
When was the last time you called them? I lost interest after calling for a long time and getting no specific responses.
What’s your visa office? Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
Have you mailed Ralph?
I did. Got a generic response from him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by igit270: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2019
please I need urgent response ,my uncle will be 50 by December and he want to migrate to Canada with family though his wife is less than 40 years but I doubt she can do the ielt exam please what your suggestion
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Semilooore: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Good morning all.. a colleague of mine is scared that she might be banned sometimes in 2015. She applied for student visa twice and got refusals. She however applied again for conference visa through an agent afterwards and she never got any response on that application and the agent disappeared. She’s afraid the agent might have misrepresented an information that didn’t synchronize with her past application. However she took steps of faith this year and applied for permanent Residency. She got her nomination and she felt she might not be banned afterall. But she’s hearing now that provinces do not conduct background check. They leave it for the federal level. She has applied to EE since May and even got ADR few weeks ago. But she’s still scared about the past applications. She declared all the refusals in her present application but she’s been worried something will happen when they start her background check. I tried to convince her that since she has gotten to this point, that means she hasn’t been banned. Pls am I right or should she really be worried
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Toconline16: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Good day everyone...... Please as a small business owner with a register company, How do I fill in my work experience. I haven't work for anyone before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Babes! You are in my prayers. God will make it even sooner than you think, just be gathering the documents. Currently July AOR and I am like "is that how it used to be for others".
The wait won't be easy but God dey.

Avidreader748:

Maami, I hail ooo been a way for so long and the messages are so hard to catch up with .. We are still patiently waiting but we most likely going to be in the September draw if it keeps going down. Unless Alberta decides to hand pick us grin

How is the tension coming along after AOR cheesy

Shey you have enough patientilin tablets.
It will end in praise for us all, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Amen!
Scandinavian02:

Praying for them all especially @Trendy09.

Very soon!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Semilooore:
Good morning all.. a colleague of mine is scared that she might be banned sometimes in 2015. She applied for student visa twice and got refusals. She however applied again for conference visa through an agent afterwards and she never got any response on that application and the agent disappeared. She’s afraid the agent might have misrepresented an information that didn’t synchronize with her past application. However she took steps of faith this year and applied for permanent Residency. She got her nomination and she felt she might not be banned afterall. But she’s hearing now that provinces do not conduct background check. They leave it for the federal level. She has applied to EE since May and even got ADR few weeks ago. But she’s still scared about the past applications. She declared all the refusals in her present application but she’s been worried something will happen when they start her background check. I tried to convince her that since she has gotten to this point, that means she hasn’t been banned. Pls am I right or should she really be worried
if she was banned then it would come to light late into the application and get refused( canada for u). If she wasn't banned then she is fine.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
igit270:
please I need urgent response ,my uncle will be 50 by December and he want to migrate to Canada with family though his wife is less than 40 years but I doubt she can do the ielt exam please what your suggestion
she needs to score high in ielts and also learn french and score high in french to stand any chance with EE. If they have a relative in manitoba they can try pnp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2019
Semilooore:
Good morning all.. a colleague of mine is scared that she might be banned sometimes in 2015. She applied for student visa twice and got refusals. But she’s hearing now that provinces do not conduct background check. They leave it for the federal level. She has applied to EE since May and even got ADR few weeks ago. But she’s still scared about the past applications Pls am I right or should she really be worried
If she has the application information of the one the agent did for your colleague. Let her order for the gcms notes of that particular application. She will definitely know whatever might have happened pertaining to the application.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2019
What an Express entry! Congratulations to you and your family.
Leslie2755:
Hey guys!!!
Your number one silent member writes today!
The much awaited mail arrived 10.56pm Nigeria time.
Its been a very interested journey..
My timeline below:

APPLICATION TYPE: Express Entry

FAMILY SIZE: 3 (Principal Applicant, Spouse and Kid)

CRS SCORE: 458

ITA: February 3rd 2019

AOR: March 31st 2019

MEDICALS PASSED: May 13th 2019

BIOMETRICS: 20th May 2019

ADR REQUEST: 7th June 2019

1st GHOST UPDATE: 26th July 2019

2ND GHOST UPDATE: 27th July 2019

ALMIGHTY CPCO-FINAL REQUEST MAIL 29th July 2019

Best wishes to everyone waiting.
Hope to hear the good news soon.
Leslie

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OakPearl(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Semilooore:
Good morning all.. a colleague of mine is scared that she might be banned sometimes in 2015. She applied for student visa twice and got refusals. She however applied again for conference visa through an agent afterwards and she never got any response on that application and the agent disappeared. She’s afraid the agent might have misrepresented an information that didn’t synchronize with her past application. However she took steps of faith this year and applied for permanent Residency. She got her nomination and she felt she might not be banned afterall. But she’s hearing now that provinces do not conduct background check. They leave it for the federal level. She has applied to EE since May and even got ADR few weeks ago. But she’s still scared about the past applications. She declared all the refusals in her present application omething will happen when they start her background check. I tried to convince her that since she has gotten to this point, that means she hasn’t been banned. Pls am I right or should she really be worried

If she was banned, there is nothing she can do but to serve the term of the ban.
If she wasn't banned, there is nothing she can do either as she doesnt know.
Either case, there is nothing she can do about them now, so why worry about what you can't do anything about?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Please help | Biko | Du Allah | E jowo @topsmamen @newmum0615 @ladymarshall @ifeoma77 @raphrulz @alltheseniors

emmatrack:
Good day seniors. Please, I want to be properly guided in the following areas:

1. I'd like a second review of my duties for a previous job for determination of an appropriate NOC- the JD is outlined below:

- development of proposal for jobs advertised in papers or otherwise on behalf of the company
- servicing of resource person in seminars, workshop and training programmes organized by the company
- carrying out consultancy jobs in Auditing, Taxation and Finance and Accounts departments
- carrying out budgeting and budgetary control
- preparation of standard accounting and auditing manual
- appraising progressively, the soundness, adequately and application of the internal control systems of the company and advising the management from time to time
- ascertaining the extent to which the system of internal control ensures compliance with the company policies and procedures
- lecturing in the professional accounting tutorial center and carrying out of any other assigned by the management

I'm actually thinking it's 1111 but wanted to be sure.

2. Similarly, how do I ensure promotion (for instance if I was employed as an Accounts Officer, and I was promoted and resigned as Internal Control Officer) is properly captured in the reference letter?

3. Although married, I'm thinking of applying as spouse unaccompanying to speed up ITA - is it compulsory for my spouse and child to have a valid international passport at the time of application?

Thank you in advance for your guidance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
kkmny81:

Its a family application actually.

Congrats in advance sir. Ghost update and ghost update and then, the PPR. All in August. Don't entertain any fear sir. I love the yoruba translation of 'it is well'... O ti da!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by enoeshett(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2019
Leslie2755:
Hey guys!!!
My timeline below:

Now this is what I call express entry!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingsilly(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Silversurfer1:

I was wondering too. Two or more certificates (one must be a degree) with an 8,7,7,7 score in IELTS is 460+. Don't know where this person got this calculation from.
With a year work experience it’s actually 446
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chinchum(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Does WES still evaluates HND as 2 or more certificates?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chinchum(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2019
jaybros:

Yes
ok, i wanted to confirm this for someone. It appears the wordings on the CRS score tool by CIC now reads two or more certificates, with one for minimum of three years. It can be technically correct if one considers OND and Industrial attachment is (2yrs +1yrs) Programme.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Semilooore: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2019
tolfa:

If she has the application information of the one the agent did for your colleague. Let her order for the gcms notes of that particular application. She will definitely know whatever might have happened pertaining to the application.
she said she only has her tracking ID from vfs. All other information was with the agent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Leslie2755:
Hey guys!!!

Best wishes to everyone waiting.
Hope to hear the good news soon.
Leslie

Congrats Leslie and best wishes to you and your family!
Could I ask what the ADR was for?
And do you know your Visa Office?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NubianQueen87: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Good morning, good people...

The fee for biometrics is included in the 2400CAD we're supposed to pay before submitting our application. Please, I want to know if we can go for biometrics before
paying for and submitting our application?

We're going to Lagos for medicals and PCC in August and want to kuku do the biometrics and save that flight fare. Is it possible to just walk in/make an appointment without the biometrics instruction letter?

Kindly advise, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Semilooore:
Good morning all.. a colleague of mine is scared that she might be banned sometimes in 2015. She applied for student visa twice and got refusals. Pls am I right or should she really be worried

Perhaps she shouldn't be too worried. But instead worrying she could apply for GCMS notes - that might be useful.
Do you know what her ADR was for?
To be honest, it doesn't seem likely that there will be an ADR for someone who has been banned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Semilooore: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Tina26:
if she was banned then it would come to light late into the application and get refused( canada for u). If she wasn't banned then she is fine.
this sounds more scary o. You mean they will go through all the processing and come back after months of waiting to tell her she’s been banned? That’s truly worrisome

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (693)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.