Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,103 members, 7,899,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA (62367 Views)

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / Our House Was Demolished In Kogi And There Will Be No Compensation / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by nijabazaar: 8:25pm On May 15, 2019
Uyi168:
I hate being a Nigerian.. cry
you are not alone...
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by nijabazaar: 8:27pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

Would you let your mother or sister or daughter dance there??
Would you let a similar night club be set up in a family neighbourhood?

I am sure you would say yes....
is Nigeria not a secular state?
Is having a strip club contravening Nigerias laws?

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by RighteousI: 8:37pm On May 15, 2019
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by BrokenCock: 8:39pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.... This people wanna increase suicide rate in Nigeria. Where are the jobs for these ladies?
ashawoh Na work ? cheesy Kai !
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:40pm On May 15, 2019
With which capital? I feel for them, the country is terrible.
frankdre:
They should go and sell okrika and allow their pussies to rest
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Queenboy123(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2019
Deathisfree:

You need to understand the word job bro
I understand it
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Queenboy123(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2019
9jaRealist:

Please point to the law where it is illegal...
Even the dumb zealots who carried out the demolition merely cited “noise pollution”.
It is morally illegal
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by RighteousI: 8:45pm On May 15, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Owner stepped on big toe

This is not just ordinary demolition
You are wrong, it has nothing to do with politics, those Abuja Fulanis and Hausas will not tolerate such rubbish like strip clubs in their neighborhoods.
Ordinary hosting of the Miss World pageant was rejected by them not to mention strip club
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by NoBetterNigeria: 8:53pm On May 15, 2019
Too much Nollywood lol

Firstorderwizard:
I condemn the demolition but seriously, strip clubs and brothel owners should be severely dealt with.Those places are criminal hideouts.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by raphy(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2019
the tribal war will soon start I know it was an Igbo man business .everyone knew. if it was a northener it wouldn't HV distroyed.

this shit must stop .I know they have branch in different states but. they must pay for all this. shithole country even some politician and there friends enter there in the night .
one of them wife must HV find out then call the police ..
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by pacespot(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2019
but is the demolition of the building the solution to prostitution in Nigeria? can't they easily find another more suitable building to continue their business?
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by sweetgala(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:
Nigeria is governed by a bunch of senseless selfish fools, why demolish the building, will it stop prostitution? Why is prostitution a crime in this country for goodness sake

I don't think it has much to do with prostitution but rather someone took offence to the activities around the place, I read somewhere that the noise was an issue with neighbors. And it seems to be located in a residential area. With powerful and well connected neighbors you can't afford to dismiss any complaints.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Khaleell001(m): 9:05pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:
Nigeria is governed by a bunch of senseless selfish fools, why demolish the building, will it stop prostitution? Why is prostitution a crime in this country for goodness sake

The country is already in a bad state and we are finding ir really hard to cope with the moral depravity plaguing it now.
Believe me, if prostitution is made legal, your sisters and daughters (if you have any) will join it gladly since you see nothing wrong in it.

I personally believe any place that aids and abets such moral debauchery needs to be brought down.
It does not matter whether a billion and one of you cry our your lungs

Sometimes likes from zombies tend to make us see we are saying the right thing and gives us that sense of funkiness not knowing we just oozing nonsense from our brain.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Deepfeel(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2019
sweetgala:

I don't think it has much to do with prostitution but rather someone took offence to the activities around the place, I read somewhere that the noise was an issue with neighbors. And it seems to be located in a residential area. With powerful and well connected neighbors you can't afford to dismiss any complaints.

You are right, it can't be cause of prostitutes, but still even if it's the noise public disturbance or what ever destroying that building is pure wickedness why not just close it down
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
haha, the capital they got from the pussy trade now
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
haha, the capital they got from the pussyy trade now? abi dem nor save
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:35pm On May 15, 2019
So you condemned what they are doing, yet you see nothing wrong if they take capital from there undecided undecided undecided
frankdre:
haha, the capital they got from the pussy trade now
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by phantom24: 9:44pm On May 15, 2019
i don't patronize prostitutes bt If prostitution is a heinous crime why not embark on a national awareness programe? more over ending prostitution when nigerians are dying of hunger,poverty and unemployment is sarcastic
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Deepfeel(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

The country is already in a bad state and we are finding ir really hard to cope with the moral depravity plaguing it now.
Believe me, if prostitution is made legal, your sisters and daughters (if you have any) will join it gladly since you see nothing wrong in it.

I personally believe any place that aids and abets such moral debauchery needs to be brought down.
It does not matter whether a billion and one of you cry our your lungs

Sometimes likes from zombies tend to make us see we are saying the right thing and gives us that sense of funkiness not knowing we just oozing nonsense from our brain.
The country is in a bad state, are the prostitutes to be blamed for it? What moral depravity are you talking about? Is prostitution a new thing in Nigeria? Countries that legalized prostitution why are they coping with moral depravity? And if my sisters and daughters join prostitution if its legalized what's bad there do you know how many ladies became multi millionaires cause of prostitution? A building worth billions a man's source of livelihood it's destroyed overnight do you know how many people look up to the owner of that building for survival, ok what should the man do now start robbing banks or kidnapping how about the people under him? , those prostitutes might have kids to feed should those kids starve to death now? I don't know on what grounds you are judging this case even if it's religiously or traditionally, prostitutes have always been amongst us , it's just pure selfishness and wickedness to lock up prostitutes and demolish night clubs,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by ede1(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2019
This is so wrong. Why do we have leaders that don't think.!? At least that place its a creating one or two jobs. They just increase the unemployment level by 0.00001%. While not convert the place to a govt school l, hospital or even a police station, then settle the owner to relocate his business. No this is not good. Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 15, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I condemn the demolition but seriously, strip clubs and brothel owners should be severely dealt with.Those places are criminal hideouts.
mostly brothels.they are hideouts for notorious armed robbers.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Khaleell001(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

The country is in a bad state, are the prostitutes to be blamed for it? What moral depravity are you talking about? Is prostitution a new thing in Nigeria? Countries that legalized prostitution why are they coping with moral depravity? And if my sisters and daughters join prostitution if its legalized what's bad there do you know how many ladies became multi millionaires cause of prostitution? A building worth billions a man's source of livelihood it's destroyed overnight do you know how many people look up to the owner of that building for survival, ok what should the man do now start robbing banks or kidnapping how about the people under him? , those prostitutes might have kids to feed should those kids starve to death now? I don't know on what grounds you are judging this case even if it's religiously or traditionally, prostitutes have always been amongst us , it's just pure selfishness and wickedness to lock up prostitutes and demolish night clubs,

Sorry oga.
I thought I was trying to talk sense into a human being not knowing I was dealing with a prospecting love-vendor.

Sorry.Sorry. I am really sorry.

When you love so much without any sort of guided thinking then morality becomes history
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On May 15, 2019
Too painful
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Deepfeel(m): 10:14pm On May 15, 2019
[quote author=Khaleell001 post=78424345]

Sorry oga.
I thought I was trying to talk sense into a human being not knowing I was dealing with a prospecting love-vendor.

When you love so much without any sort of guided thinking then morality becomes history
[/quote
Oga keep your sorry to yourself, so pimps prostitutes are not humans now abi , these selfish fools that are governing us are they different from prostitutes don't they do more Heinous crimes secretly? Are they not the reason Nigeria is in this bad state? Sir respect yourself
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Lordave: 11:06pm On May 15, 2019
Khaleell001:

Sorry oga.

I know your type, you will still go back admiring a well known street hoe and dying to bed her.

Hypocrisy 101!

Nigerians are just over religiously daft!

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Khaleell001(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2019
Lordave:
I know your type, you will still go back admiring a well known street hoe and dying to bed her.

Hypocrisy 101!

Nigerians are just over religiously daft!

Guy, you don't know shit about me.
So stop imagining and hunching.

If I do something I don't pretend.

And you think you can hoodwink me with that cheap shot?

Nonsense.

I would condemn it over and kver again even if it angers you.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Hottdawgg: 1:03am On May 16, 2019
Under Buhari's watch, the Jihadists are taking over Abuja one nightclub at a time.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by tomdon(m): 4:21am On May 16, 2019
talking about one Nigeria yet a Nigerian cannot operate without religious prejudice. This country is a wrong union. What is anyone's business whether anyone chooses to be a prostitute so far as they don't hurt anyone or overstep their boundary while carrying out their business. It is so sad
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by odehaj: 4:48am On May 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.... This people wanna increase suicide rate in Nigeria. Where are the jobs for these ladies?
many other things to be done. Look in ward and pray, you have a gift discover it, not stripping not whoring.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Jowanson: 6:05am On May 16, 2019
Deepfeel:

But wait a sec. Are you condoning prostitution with this post ? Is prostitution a good thing?
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:17am On May 16, 2019
Funny you, it's not about me. Am educated and employed, yet I can feel the plight of those uneducated strippers. I see what some people pass through in this country. I am not supporting these ladies, but even some developed countries don't do this to helpless women. They should have helped them with a trade or capital to start something.
odehaj:
many other things to be done. Look in ward and pray, you have a gift discover it, not stripping not whoring.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Deepfeel(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2019
[quote author=Jowanson post=78428126]

But wait a sec. Are you condoning prostitution with this post ? Is prostitution a good thing?is see nothing bad in it it's a legit business in other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) / Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests / How To Calculate The Price of a C of O and Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.