Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. (2650 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by keelsors: 8:39pm On May 14, 2019
I met Kike (name has been changed to protect the privacy of individual) at La Campagne Tropicana during a beach party I was invited to about a year ago. She is a barrister who served and was later retained by a prominent law firm on the Island while I work in Ilupeju for a graphics design firm. She was a friend of the babe of the host who was an acquaintance of mine. I had worked on a design for his company once in the past and we had kept in touch, he throwing side jobs my way once in a while. We struck it off quite well during the party and we exchanged numbers and remained in touch. I waited for about a month before asking her out and after doing a bit of shakara for a few weeks, she finally agreed to be my girl.

We commenced our relationship, and we were quite good with each other. One thing I found out was she was the clingy type who always wanted attention, and I tried my best to pamper her as well as treat her with a bit of tough love every now and then. She always wanted to have her way all the time, and that caused a bit of friction between us at first, but I later figured out to accept her the way she was. I also found out she had so many friends, both male and female, and her phones always rang off the hook.

I didn’t introduce sex into our relationship until much later. We had been dating for about three months by then. One Friday morning, she had called me to tell me she had come down with a bout of fever. Her boss had told her to take the rest of the day off to take care of herself. I happened to be on the Island coming from showing a client some designs at that moment and told her I would branch a pharmacy and get her some medication.

I got to her house with the medications and some take-away packs of food I had suggested for her since she mentioned she hadn’t had anything since the afternoon the day before. I didn’t observe anything wrong with her when she let me in – maybe a slight rise in temperature, but nothing unusual. I did remember she had told me she had been working hard and long hours on a very intense case for the past week or so, and I attributed her illness to just stress and lack of proper sleep.

I fed her a little of the ice cream I had brought along and kept the fried rice, chicken and carton of juice in her fridge for later. I gave her some Acetaminophen for her slight fever. She did not seem as sick as she had made it out to be – if anything she was unusually extra-clingy. She didn’t want me to leave when I wanted and insisted I stay with her till evening. I told her I had to get back to work but she just whined like a spoilt little girl. She went as far as seizing my car keys, wallet and phones, hiding them from sight when I had gone to use the restroom. After begging her for a long while, I just gave in and reluctantly agreed to stay. I begged her to at least give me the phones to call the office to let my boss know I wouldn’t be back until much later and with a triumphant smile on her face, she walked to her room to retrieve them. My eyes never left her as she sauntered to her bedroom in her bum shorts and halter top. She came out after a few moments and cuddled up into my arms as I made the call to my boss.

Kike made sure I stayed till late that day. I had long given up hope on ever going back to the office. There was really no point in going anymore because by the time I would get out of traffic, it would have been long after work hours. My boss had called again and after listening to an excuse I had come up with, he told me to just drop the files on his desk on Monday. Kike just sat there with a wry smile on her face as she watched me take the call. I told her I was going to leave soon and she said I was going nowhere. She told me I was spending the night there. I wanted to protest, but thought better of it and clammed shut.

After eating the fried rice I had brought earlier for dinner, we sat watching TV. She was cuddled up in my arms, her body partially sprawled across my chest as I half-sat-half-lay on the sofa. Her mind was not on the movie we were watching. She was more focused on making sure we had as much body contact as possible as we lay there. I was trying hard to watch the movie but she didn’t let me. She kept on distracting me – necking, biting my ear, caressing my chest, everything – and I realized she was mimicking everything the actress on the screen was doing to actor. When it got down to the steamier parts of the scene, she turned to me with dreamy, half-closed eyes.

“Why don’t you ever touch me like that?” she asked out of the blue.

I tried to give her an explanation as best as I could, and she smiled at my jumbled response. She just took my hand and placed it gently on her bréast. She then pulled my face downwards and kissed my lips. This wasn’t the first time I would kiss her, but as things folded out rather quickly, I found out that it was the most intense till date. We kissed for a very long time, and somewhere in between our make out session, she had straddled my laps. My fingers had found and untied the knot behind her neck and had pulled off her halter, exposing her full round bréasts with her hard, dark nipplés. My lips had attacked each hard tip and I squeezed and sucked her bréasts as she moaned in delight. My hand roamed her body as she continued to attack my lips with hers, and much later she told me to carry her to her bedroom, where I stripped her of her remaining pieces of clothing and worshipped her body. I finally figured out she wasn’t really as sick as she had potrayed – her “sickness” was the type that needed only one kind of medication.

I believe I finally let loose a caged animal that day. We made mad, passionate love throughout the night and only finally passed out from exhaustion in the wee hours of the morning. We didn’t wake up until around noon. I was literally famished and we placed a call to the eatery nearby for a delivery order for brunch. The only time we put some clothes on was when the food arrived, and that was just me wrapping a towel around my waist as I paid the delivery driver for the food with a nice tip. We devoured breakfast in the nudé before she pounced on me again. We spent the rest of the weekend fūcking like rabbits. Eating, watching TV, sex, sleep. That was our routine till Sunday evening when she finally let me leave. She had a contented smile on her face when I kissed her goodbye.

Our sex life was rather intense from then onwards. Kike couldn’t go more than three days before she was showing me a new sex style or position she had learned from somewhere. It was like I unlocked the floodgates and her sexuality had burst forth like a burst dam. Gone was my beautiful, gentle, shy and calm Kike. In her place was a bubbling cauldron of passion and intensity. At first it was all fun and I gave her as much as she gave me, but it got to a point I admitted I couldn’t handle her high sexual energy and had to tone it down a bit. I had to reduce the amount of times we ended up in bed to keep my energy up with her insatiable appetite. Our exploits drained me both physically and mentally and I was usually too tired to do much days afterwards.

Recently, we had a major falling out. Ramadan started last week, and being a follower of the faith, I had informed Kike that I would not be able to make love to her throughout the whole month while fasting lasted. She really freaked out. She told me she can’t go a whole thirty days without having sex with me. She confessed that with the way I handle her during sex, I literally turned her into a nymphomaniac and made her addicted. She said she can’t bear the thought of going a whole month without me fūcking her the way I do, and that rather staying the whole month, we should do it after I break my fast in the evenings. I pleaded with her to understand, that I can’t do that since we are not married and she is only my girlfriend, but that only seemed to upset her. I got angry with her as well and after yelling at each other for a few minutes, she stormed towards the door, but not before threatening to find someone else to satisfy her urges while I stayed away from her. It’s not like she was short of admirers, she said. I was shocked when she said that, and asked if she had been cheating on me with another man. She didn’t respond and I grabbed her by the arm and shook her, demanding an answer. She forced herself out of my grip and gave me a hard slap on my face. I stood there rubbing my cheek, and finally Kike burst into tears and ran out.

I’ve not seen her nor talked to her since Ramadan started. Her numbers have been off, or maybe she blocked me. I’ve been to her office a few times but she refuses to see me. I don’t want to go back on my word, but at the same time I don’t want to lose her. I know she may be bluffing, but I can’t seem to get the image of her in bed with another man out of my mind.

6 Likes

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by SweetBuns(f): 8:43pm On May 14, 2019
So what should we do now?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by thesicilian: 8:49pm On May 14, 2019
Of what use is your fasting if you're planning to resume your immoral activities right after the Ramadan?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by SaucyBenks(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2019
keelsors:
I met Kike (name has been changed to protect the privacy of individual) at La Campagne Tropicana during a beach party I was invited to about a year ago. She is a barrister who served and was later retained by a prominent law firm on the Island while I work in Ilupeju for a graphics design firm. She was a friend of the babe of the host who was an acquaintance of mine. I had worked on a design for his company once in the past and we had kept in touch, he throwing side jobs my way once in a while. We struck it off quite well during the party and we exchanged numbers and remained in touch. I waited for about a month before asking her out and after doing a bit of shakara for a few weeks, she finally agreed to be my girl.

We commenced our relationship, and we were quite good with each other. One thing I found out was she was the clingy type who always wanted attention, and I tried my best to pamper her as well as treat her with a bit of tough love every now and then. She always wanted to have her way all the time, and that caused a bit of friction between us at first, but I later figured out to accept her the way she was. I also found out she had so many friends, both male and female, and her phones always rang off the hook.

I didn’t introduce sex into our relationship until much later. We had been dating for about three months by then. One Friday morning, she had called me to tell me she had come down with a bout of fever. Her boss had told her to take the rest of the day off to take care of herself. I happened to be on the Island coming from showing a client some designs at that moment and told her I would branch a pharmacy and get her some medication.

I got to her house with the medications and some take-away packs of food I had suggested for her since she mentioned she hadn’t had anything since the afternoon the day before. I didn’t observe anything wrong with her when she let me in – maybe a slight rise in temperature, but nothing unusual. I did remember she had told me she had been working hard and long hours on a very intense case for the past week or so, and I attributed her illness to just stress and lack of proper sleep.

I fed her a little of the ice cream I had brought along and kept the fried rice, chicken and carton of juice in her fridge for later. I gave her some Acetaminophen for her slight fever. She did not seem as sick as she had made it out to be – if anything she was unusually extra-clingy. She didn’t want me to leave when I wanted and insisted I stay with her till evening. I told her I had to get back to work but she just whined like a spoilt little girl. She went as far as seizing my car keys, wallet and phones, hiding them from sight when I had gone to use the restroom. After begging her for a long while, I just gave in and reluctantly agreed to stay. I begged her to at least give me the phones to call the office to let my boss know I wouldn’t be back until much later and with a triumphant smile on her face, she walked to her room to retrieve them. My eyes never left her as she sauntered to her bedroom in her bum shorts and halter top. She came out after a few moments and cuddled up into my arms as I made the call to my boss.

Kike made sure I stayed till late that day. I had long given up hope on ever going back to the office. There was really no point in going anymore because by the time I would get out of traffic, it would have been long after work hours. My boss had called again and after listening to an excuse I had come up with, he told me to just drop the files on his desk on Monday. Kike just sat there with a wry smile on her face as she watched me take the call. I told her I was going to leave soon and she said I was going nowhere. She told me I was spending the night there. I wanted to protest, but thought better of it and clammed shut.

After eating the fried rice I had brought earlier for dinner, we sat watching TV. She was cuddled up in my arms, her body partially sprawled across my chest as I half-sat-half-lay on the sofa. Her mind was not on the movie we were watching. She was more focused on making sure we had as much body contact as possible as we lay there. I was trying hard to watch the movie but she didn’t let me. She kept on distracting me – necking, biting my ear, caressing my chest, everything – and I realized she was mimicking everything the actress on the screen was doing to actor. When it got down to the steamier parts of the scene, she turned to me with dreamy, half-closed eyes.

“Why don’t you ever touch me like that?” she asked out of the blue.

I tried to give her an explanation as best as I could, and she smiled at my jumbled response. She just took my hand and placed it gently on her bréast. She then pulled my face downwards and kissed my lips. This wasn’t the first time I would kiss her, but as things folded out rather quickly, I found out that it was the most intense till date. We kissed for a very long time, and somewhere in between our make out session, she had straddled my laps. My fingers had found and untied the knot behind her neck and had pulled off her halter, exposing her full round bréasts with her hard, dark nipplés. My lips had attacked each hard tip and I squeezed and sucked her bréasts as she moaned in delight. My hand roamed her body as she continued to attack my lips with hers, and much later she told me to carry her to her bedroom, where I stripped her of her remaining pieces of clothing and worshipped her body. I finally figured out she wasn’t really as sick as she had potrayed – her “sickness” was the type that needed only one kind of medication.

I believe I finally let loose a caged animal that day. We made mad, passionate love throughout the night and only finally passed out from exhaustion in the wee hours of the morning. We didn’t wake up until around noon. I was literally famished and we placed a call to the eatery nearby for a delivery order for brunch. The only time we put some clothes on was when the food arrived, and that was just me wrapping a towel around my waist as I paid the delivery driver for the food with a nice tip. We devoured breakfast in the nudé before she pounced on me again. We spent the rest of the weekend fūcking like rabbits. Eating, watching TV, sex, sleep. That was our routine till Sunday evening when she finally let me leave. She had a contented smile on her face when I kissed her goodbye.

Our sex life was rather intense from then onwards. Kike couldn’t go more than three days before she was showing me a new sex style or position she had learned from somewhere. It was like I unlocked the floodgates and her sexuality had burst forth like a burst dam. Gone was my beautiful, gentle, shy and calm Kike. In her place was a bubbling cauldron of passion and intensity. At first it was all fun and I gave her as much as she gave me, but it got to a point I admitted I couldn’t handle her high sexual energy and had to tone it down a bit. I had to reduce the amount of times we ended up in bed to keep my energy up with her insatiable appetite. Our exploits drained me both physically and mentally and I was usually too tired to do much days afterwards.

Recently, we had a major falling out. Ramadan started last week, and being a follower of the faith, I had informed Kike that I would not be able to make love to her throughout the whole month while fasting lasted. She really freaked out. She told me she can’t go a whole thirty days without having sex with me. She confessed that with the way I handle her during sex, I literally turned her into a nymphomaniac and made her addicted. She said she can’t bear the thought of going a whole month without me fūcking her the way I do, and that rather staying the whole month, we should do it after I break my fast in the evenings. I pleaded with her to understand, that I can’t do that since we are not married and she is only my girlfriend, but that only seemed to upset her. I got angry with her as well and after yelling at each other for a few minutes, she stormed towards the door, but not before threatening to find someone else to satisfy her urges while I stayed away from her. It’s not like she was short of admirers, she said. I was shocked when she said that, and asked if she had been cheating on me with another man. She didn’t respond and I grabbed her by the arm and shook her, demanding an answer. She forced herself out of my grip and gave me a hard slap on my face. I stood there rubbing my cheek, and finally Kike burst into tears and ran out.

I’ve not seen her nor talked to her since Ramadan started. Her numbers have been off, or maybe she blocked me. I’ve been to her office a few times but she refuses to see me. I don’t want to go back on my word, but at the same time I don’t want to lose her. I know she may be bluffing, but I can’t seem to get the image of her in bed with another man out of my mind.
truth is, she'll Bleep another guy during this period you have issues n come back to Bleep you... Remember this quote grin

1 Like

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by badadvice(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2019
I'm only here to commend your good command of english since i'm too busy to ive an advice now.
Would later modify when i'm free.

7 Likes

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by itegbemie: 9:31pm On May 14, 2019
The story long oo abeg who get summary.. kiss undecided
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by czarina(f): 9:59pm On May 14, 2019
itegbemie:
The story long oo abeg who get summary.. kiss undecided
The thing tire you too ba? This plenty E-book on top Kike matter.

3 Likes

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by itegbemie: 10:06pm On May 14, 2019
grin cheesy I swear
czarina:
The thing tire you too ba? This plenty E-book on top Kike matter.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by babyfaceafrica: 10:43pm On May 14, 2019
I smell lies
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by MrPENIS(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2019
Beta Bleep nw. There's no pussy in heaven
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by fatymore(f): 11:35pm On May 14, 2019
Well-done for your steadfastness .

but sorry, just like guys use girls and dump then, you are been dumped too.

.Just take your mind off it, if she is meant for you, she would come around. guess she is still angry...

Won't you give me nkan awe ni?
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by blackmann(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2019
fatymore:
Well-done for your steadfastness .

but sorry, just like guys use girls and dump then, you are been dumped too.

.Just take your mind off it, if she is meant for you, she would come around. guess she is still angry...

I wouldn't say he's necessarily being dumped. The girl is just acting out knowing she wont be getting the D from him for the next month.

@OP give her some time. She wont sleep with any other man knowing the quality of the shagging she gets from u. It's like a drug to her, something they cant do away with. She knows she cant lose you. All na shakara. She will surely come around.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by vickobon(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2019
Okare manDO.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Burgerlomo: 2:26am On May 15, 2019
Biko, I dey busy now to read this your new published book about Kike, so I will download it later when you publish the ebook version on Amazon kindle cool
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Donlexybaze(m): 3:44am On May 15, 2019
wale Adenuga productions(WAP)
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Obas101(m): 5:43am On May 15, 2019
some ppl have the wrong profession aswear. Guy you no go leave your job make you go dey write books. haba e too long and too detail

4 Likes

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by galadima77(m): 6:13am On May 15, 2019
badadvice:
I'm only here to commend your good command of english since i'm too busy to ive an advice now.
Would later modify when i'm free.

From your moniker, you better not give any advice abet!
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by BIGGIE121(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2019
fatymore:
if you want nkan awe come and collect it
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Nobody: 7:09am On May 15, 2019
Why am I not just believing this story?
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 15, 2019
This Op is a good writer though.

Op she will come around after Ramadan.
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2019
Nobi only ramadan, what of sheepadam.
Mtchew
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by 40secondsguy(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2019
keelsors:
I met Kike (name has been changed to protect the privacy of individual) at La Campagne Tropicana during a beach party I was invited to about a year ago. She is a barrister who served and was later retained by a prominent law firm on the Island while I work in Ilupeju for a graphics design firm. She was a friend of the babe of themind.
Give me her number..let me explain things to her

1 Like

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by joey150(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2019
Wow... Have sex like rabbits before Ramadan, repent during Ramadan and continue after Ramadan.

I'm sure Allah would be impressed with your antics. It's either you're scamming your God or your God is scamming you.

But obviously, somebody is seriously getting played big time.

1 Like

Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 15, 2019
If you want you can have intercourse with her after breaking your fast.

But why the long story though? Are you even sure this story is not even a lie Sounds like a movie to me.
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by blackmann(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2019
The main problem of today's youth is y'all dont take just 5 minutes to read, but if it's a 30 minute video of Tonto Dike or Regina Daniel's, they will narrate what happened at 18:30.
Re: She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. by Twoclans(f): 6:47pm On May 15, 2019
Keelsors I respect your written English ,dammm you are good .

Sometimes I wonder why I can't write and narrate so well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

. / Angry Man Calls Out A Nigerian Tribe For Their Outrageous Marriage Requirements / It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.