Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,137 members, 7,880,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Free Publish Of Goods And Services On Xellit.com.ng For Quick Sell And Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Publish Of Goods And Services On Xellit.com.ng For Quick Sell And Buy (175 Views)

Is There Any Chance That Prices Of Goods And Services Will Come Down? / Nigerians Lament As High Cost Of Goods, Commodities Dampens Christmas Mood / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Publish Of Goods And Services On Xellit.com.ng For Quick Sell And Buy by adoniece(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2019
You can sell all your product and services for free. This website is made for easy access and quick sales of goods and services. To publish your goods and services on Xellit.com.ng, you will need to register an account before you can publish on the site. I use the site and i really enjoyed it , You can try yours too

Re: Free Publish Of Goods And Services On Xellit.com.ng For Quick Sell And Buy by adoniece(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2019
i have tried it and it work well for me

(1) (Reply)

Add Aesthetic Appeal And Strength In Your Floors By Installing Luxury Vinyl Tile / How To Boom / Definition Of Digital Media | School Of Visibility | Schoolofvisibility.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.