Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,859 members, 7,945,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles (2819 Views)

Beautiful Michelle Okoro Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Strikes A Yoga Pose 18+ / Nigerian Lady Left Facebook Users Talking Over Bare Butt / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 11:13pm On May 14, 2019

Media Personality, writer and sex therapist Ajike just shared these new photos of herself and according to her its a reflection of her life battles and how she's been able to break free.

In her words. 'this year has been my toughest yet realest so far. My faith has been tested, my mental health has been messed with, even my heart hasn’t been spared! But through it all, I broke free from who I was. Through the ashes of the Phoenix rises new life. Yes, I’m the one who had THE NERVE to start allover again! As my name says, it’s time to wake and serve me'.

See more photos below...

Click [url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=66&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi11-mQhZziAhWkDGMBHXegBw04PBAWMAV6BAgIEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naijadailyfeed.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw23L70UJFaQ3I3QYQvHCGR7]HERE[/url] to see uncensored pictureS of her butt
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 11:13pm On May 14, 2019
na wa
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On May 14, 2019
Not appealing at all cool
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 11:33pm On May 14, 2019
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 1:45am On May 15, 2019
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by GANAYAD: 6:57am On May 15, 2019
All I can say is that you're not okay
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 7:26am On May 15, 2019
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 10:21am On May 16, 2019
Re: Media Personality Ajike Shows Off Her Bare Butt As She Shares Her Life Struggles by Innov8ve1: 1:36pm On May 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Disable Man Doing This At Back Of A Ladies / When He Never Likes To Use A Condom With You But Uses One With Others / She Can Be Jailed 5yrs If She Collects Transport Money & Never Showed Up -dolapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.