Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

An Unforgettable Experience At The Kakanfo Inn And Conference Centre, Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Unforgettable Experience At The Kakanfo Inn And Conference Centre, Ibadan (489 Views)

My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls / Photos From My Christmas Experience At Udo Udoma Park In Uyo / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Unforgettable Experience At The Kakanfo Inn And Conference Centre, Ibadan by erioluwacomfort: 1:52am On May 15, 2019
It was a tiresome journey traveling down from Calabar to hold a business meeting with some of our clients in Ibadan. We arrived at the Hotel in the night and seriously I wasn't expecting much. Deji, my personal assistant booked the Kakanfo Inn and Conference Centre (check page 1 of hotels.ng - Ibadan) and said the place was good to hold the meeting too.

On the next morning, I hurriedly dressed up, the meeting was slated for 10:00am but I got to the venue by 9:00am and to my surprise, everything was already set; the chairs well arranged, rugs polished, the audiovisuals already fixed and soft R & B music playing from the background (only God knows how they found out my spot for R & B).

I just laughed but the main thing that got me awed was when it was time for lunch and I saw a freshly prepared meal of Usi & Afang Soup. I had not thought any hotel in Ibadan could provide a Calabar food having such great taste without any flaws. Our clients were so pleased, the satisfaction was written on their faces. It was such a delectable experience for me that I wouldn’t forget it in a long time.

This story is written as a submission for the second edition of the hotels.ng Writing contest. see https://hotels.ng/top-hotels.
Re: An Unforgettable Experience At The Kakanfo Inn And Conference Centre, Ibadan by Nobody: 2:11am On May 15, 2019
erioluwacomfort:
It was a tiresome journey traveling down from Calabar to hold a business meeting with some of our clients in Ibadan. We arrived at the Hotel in the night and seriously I wasn't expecting much. Deji, my personal assistant booked the Kakanfo Inn and Conference Centre (check page 1 of hotels.ng - Ibadan) and said the place was good to hold the meeting too.

On the next morning, I hurriedly dressed up, the meeting was slated for 10:00am but I got to the venue by 9:00am and to my surprise, everything was already set; the chairs well arranged, rugs polished, the audiovisuals already fixed and soft R & B music playing from the background (only God knows how they found out my spot for R & B).

I just laughed but the main thing that got me awed was when it was time for lunch and I saw a freshly prepared meal of Usi & Afang Soup. I had not thought any hotel in Ibadan could provide a Calabar food having such great taste without any flaws. Our clients were so pleased, the satisfaction was written on their faces. It was such a delectable experience for me that I wouldn’t forget it in a long time.

I’m proud to be an indigene

1 Like

Re: An Unforgettable Experience At The Kakanfo Inn And Conference Centre, Ibadan by waleyp(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2019
Ni Bo Ni AGBo ILe Re Ni BaDan?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Update About Lesotho / Checklist Of Documents Needed To Apply For Uk Visa / Woman Dies As Car Plunges Into River (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.