Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,654 members, 7,944,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Did You Know Whom To Marry? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Know Whom To Marry? (760 Views)

Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant / How Did You Become A Christian Or Muslim? / How Did Black People Become Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Know Whom To Marry? by estrella(f): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2010
There seems to be a lot of confusion about who to get married to these days.People are getting married for the wrong reasons and the divorce rate is shooting through the roof, People in the house who are married Christians should please let us young blood know, How did you guys know whom to marry? Did you seek God? Did he talk to you and say 'this is the one? were prophets who 'see' involved? gut instinct? How? and are you dead right about your choice at the end of the day? Please help! I'm about to end a six year relationship because I'm not sure God wants me to be with him; I've prayed and even fasted but i think what i want is getting mixed up with what God wants so i don't hear clearly.Your accounts might help me out, please, sad

(1) (Reply)

Reachout Nigeria With Rhapsody Of Reality / Miracles Are Still Real 2 (a Psychic Discovers Jesus) / The Love Of Money Is A Characteristic Of Most False Teachers - 2 Peter 2 Verse 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.