Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package (16752 Views)

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Yancy(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2019
The problem of this country is actually GREED, SELFISHNESS. We reek of it. Our leaders are not aliens, they were also once everyday Nigerians that once criticized the government at a time. The same can also observe same in many organisations too. May God help us..

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Follygunners: 6:45am On May 15, 2019
Well, that's what you all voted for. Enjoy it foolish Nigerians! angry
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by fablani(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2019
imagine this country, and my landlord has been insulting me for over a year now over 50k house rent.
is a pity,
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by contigiency(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2019
Then the fake activists shehu sani and ben Bruce who are among those milking us dry Will be asking how we developed faster during the colonial rule. As if their history books did not reveal to them that we didn't waste this kind of huge amount on very few people who are doing little or nothing to the development of the country.

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by contigiency(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2019
Follygunners:
Well, that's what you all voted for. Enjoy it foolish Nigerians! angry

Wise Nigerian, and your little head suggested to you that these allowances were just created by those we just voted in?
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2019
One day 1 day, we go still end up doing what Senegal did.

No more senate .... no more National Assembly.

Because las las ... all Na scam!

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Olamsanj: 6:56am On May 15, 2019
Just ‘wowwwww’. This country is cursed tbh
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Tamart: 6:56am On May 15, 2019
They have started again
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by anonymous1759(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2019
Association of we honest Nigerians won't see this or say anything if na yahoo boys eye go dey chuck them. Useless people.
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Delfinopeters: 6:57am On May 15, 2019
The rich gets richer while the poor get sunk
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Obanaijacom: 6:58am On May 15, 2019
Bet9ja30802:
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Idiot you are too stupid to see the error in your scams abeg admin block this person he is a scam

The first game you put 3 -1 and the second game you put correct score 3 - 2 how come you too can't see your scamming yourself. Nairaland is not for your kind

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Guruindahouse(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2019
This is the same country where to pay 30000 naira minimum wage is so difficult. These miscreants at the helm of affairs do not give any damn about citizens.

Here again, the losers are already talking about who will rule the country by 2023. What's gonna happen between 2019-2023 does not really matter to the selfish political players and their stupid followers.

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Nobody: 7:00am On May 15, 2019
Welcome package for what exactly
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by klever18(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2019
over 200millions of people and we no get 1 person wey fit talk? na only 4 social media
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Xisnin(m): 7:08am On May 15, 2019
Deathisfree:

We are the animals bro. We can’t do nothing and still criticizing boys that are bringing back our money there looting abroad
Of course you are an animal who cannot survive without crime and fraud.
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by DJInfluence: 7:11am On May 15, 2019
This people (Politicians) are just heartless. Do they even care the damage this is doing to our growth as a nation?
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by PrincewithGod(m): 7:14am On May 15, 2019
And some individuals would be purging that workers are agitating for better pay and working conditions.
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Emmanuel226(m): 7:15am On May 15, 2019
dis is ridiculous, N4.68b just to welcome dem to d National Assembly shows how stupid dis country is sad

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by stanliwise(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2019
Deathisfree:

We are the animals bro. We can’t do nothing and still criticizing boys that are bringing back our money there looting abroad
Abeg shift jare.
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Emmanuel226(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2019
cant dey use dat money to offer free education to our young ones and create employment opportunities i guess dat would help a lot undecided
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by 4gunners(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2019
tommyken:
It is nothing compare to what the various Executives embezzle.
What about all the billions of billions the various Governors,Ministers,commissioner,DG of parastatals and even the presidencency spend and loot.

Stop painting the National Assembly black because you hate saraki.

Listen to yourself again. Nigerians have been demanding for reduction of the NASS member pay even before the advent of this National Assembly.

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by dovakhiin(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2019
and i de hia de cry as 10k no complete for ma rent..chai.. angryand i de hia de cry as 10k no complete for ma rent..chai..

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2019
Thieves everywhere..God will judge them angry
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Nobody: 7:40am On May 15, 2019
This is rubbish, reason why we have counterfeit making law, politics and other profession should be something you are passionate about and not incentive driven.

The reason why they killed anyone standing their way, because huge incentive is involved.

Too bad our generation might not get there from the way things are going now, no direction, misplacement of priority etc i am afraid our generation will still not get there.
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by eyinjuege: 7:42am On May 15, 2019
Naija, which way?
Re: 9th National Assembly: 469 Members To Receive N4.68bn Welcome Package by Reference(m): 7:44am On May 15, 2019
seunoyeleyep:
The idiots who voted them will still come and complain o

Well, that is the problem. Ignorance is widespread in society. Folks only respond to the 'what', but haven't a clue about the 'why'. How many people know how government works, how functional societies are built.... few. So its typically down to tribe and religion and personalities instead of performance and plans and institutions.

Look at the present scenario. They elect a President because his brand is 'anticorruption'...and donot vote his opponent because his brand is 'corruption' so society thinks thus is the way out of corruption... by electing brand names. Then they go to sleep, wake up in the morning amd see that virtually nothing has changed.

Like them I buy a super sports car and drive it all around until it breaks down because I did not service it.... because I have no clue what a machine needs to keep it going...so here I am complaining about the very government I instal and empower because I have no clue that I need to 'run' the government I elect and service it with regular direction, advice, criticism and protest to make it do the work for which it is elected.

But here in Africa the vestages of colonialism demand that we all stay silent, obedient and subservient to prove our patriotism while thise we elect are held in god like status, leaders or rulers that cannot err. This is the result.

Nigerians should just get educated about this democracy thing before they die in frustration. To have so much power and influence yet remain in hoplessness is more than a tragedy. Just look at your peers in the developed nations of the world. Politicians literaly tremble at the sound of their feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Appoints Jubril Gawat As His Senior Special Assistant On New Media. / Kano Workers, Pensioners Groan As Ganduje Reverts To ₦18,000 Minimum Wage / Lawan, Akpabio: Supreme Court Lambasts Kperogi, Faceless Groups

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.