Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Case Study- Conceptual Overview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Case Study- Conceptual Overview (264 Views)

Best Educational Games For kids that Promote Physical Activity And Conceptual De / International Icon Presents Paradigm Shift In Conceptual Frame Work At AE FUNAI / Conceptual Clarification On Jupeb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Case Study- Conceptual Overview by kevin454(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2019
Are you a college student who gets loads of writing assignments every now and then?

While you manage to take care of most of the writing assignments and have found your way around essays and term papers, writing a case study seems next to impossible.

Let me tell you; it’s not impossible. I mean it does require a little bit of understanding and hard work, but you can get it done.

Everything you need to write and understand a case study is mentioned in this article. So, dive in headfirst and expect to come out an expert on case study writing haha!

Case study is a tool, research methodology or a method of analysis. It is a way to gather extensive knowledge and information about a person, a group of people, a problem, or a phenomenon to find results that will prove useful in figuring out future trends and eliminating existing mistakes.

The aim of a case study shouldn’t be simply finding information but understanding the issue and proposing different strategies to eradicate the problem from society.

Background
Start by providing a brief background about the situation. It need not be too elaborate but enough for the readers to easily understand the case study.

Problem
In this part, clearly identify the problem or issue being faced by you or someone else and why you would like to solve it.

Make it as elaborate as possible and quantify the situation. You want the reader to empathise and get emotional and that can only be done if you describe the problem in depth.

Vision & Objective(s)
Here you will discuss your objectives and where you are going with this case study. Be realistic with your outcomes and what you want to achieve.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ship Books From Amazon Cheaply Like Aliexpress / Standard Grammar / Help On My Research (project) Work...specifically Accounting/finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.