Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man United's Problems Are The Players, The Organisation &the Ambition" -mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United's Problems Are The Players, The Organisation &the Ambition" -mourinho (311 Views)

THIS IS CRAZY!! Chelsea Owner Slammed For Buying Players The Club Don’t Need / Declan Rice Could Solve One Of Erik Ten Hag's Key Manchester United Problems / Free Agent XI: Worth A Combined 462m Euros... But The Players Can Move For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United's Problems Are The Players, The Organisation &the Ambition" -mourinho by queenonyebiri1(f): 12:06pm On May 15, 2019
Jose Mourinho says his struggles at Manchester United were down to the "players, organisation and ambition" of the club as he denied suggestions Paul Pogba was to blame for his sacking.

Mourinho was axed as United boss back in December following a dismal run of results and a public falling out with record signing Paul Pogba.

Although the Red Devils’ form picked up once Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was appointed as his replacement, their performances dipped again toward the end of the season and they ended up finishing sixth in the English Premier League.

And when asked whether Pogba was the biggest problem at Old Trafford in an interview with French paper L'Equipe, Mourinho offered a definitive analysis about the deep-rooted issues at the club.

Asked by L'Equipe if he was a victim of Pogba, Mourinho said:

No, no. The problems are there, you can imagine that the problems are the players, the organisation, the ambition. I will only say that I cannot say 'yes' when you ask if Paul was the only one responsible.

I said nine or 10 months ago that after winning eight championships, finishing second with United may have been my greatest achievement. Now people understand.

I do not always do my analysis publicly on Manchester United. I do not want to talk about it and I have the feeling that I do not need to speak, that time gives explanations.

About United I want to say only two things: One is that time has spoken. Two is that the problems are still there.

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2019/05/man-uniteds-problems-are-players.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Man United's Problems Are The Players, The Organisation &the Ambition" -mourinho by Elamin21(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2019
Thats is the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday! Samuel Okwaraji Would Have Been 55 Today / Best Tips 2-5odds / Chelsea And Real Madrid Agree £115million Deal For Eden Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.