Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,667 members, 7,972,480 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

Making Love Before One's Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love Before One's Wedding (8482 Views)

(polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / Making Love & Raising A Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Banderas(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
That's not true. Goat eats grass, and dog eats shit meat. What's good for the dog isn't always good for the goat.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by kalk: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2007
angryPls let's learn some manners.Why should we opt for filty words like 'basket 'and public toilet' and likend them to girls?We shuld know that we all have girls as cousines, nices, sisters. if u talk about ur girl friend some one befriends and sleeps with urs angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Janeesa: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
wow.i never knew nigerian men could be so nasty, to the dude who wants an underage girl, thats porlly not gonna happen!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by xcaper(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by omoge(f): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
say no! it's a simple ans my dear.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by woodboi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
Getting together comes from the heart and not from the big drums and party on the street.to me is all about decision if both of you could take the bold step of knowing what you feel for each other why not take a vow in the moral way and do whatever you feel like.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Agbo2(m): 12:46am On Aug 21, 2007
Love making before/after marriage is simply a matter of choice.
Virginity never made any sense to me until few years back,
I never wanted a virgin for a partner but I'll say this to as many that would listen,
meeting my love as a virgin is 1 of the things that transformed my life from a playboy to a
responsible young man.
I'm not saying marrying a virgin is a guaranty for a happy home because there are 'virgin witches'
but for as many women who desire some love n respect from thier men,
I can assure you your virginity is worth saving for the last man standing.
i've been there, I know how it feels.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by debosky(m): 1:07am On Aug 21, 2007
mellow:

What is good for the Landlord's Dog is equally good for the Landlord's Goat.

this is my quote of the month for now grin grin grin
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by fatty27: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2007
As an enlightened musilm, Islamic law forbid sex before marriage though we know that muslims, had been found wanting in observing the shariah. We are all hypocrite. When the thing starts eating us, we just don't hesistate to release the tension. I think if God want to reward us for our sins immediately, we would be in soup both muslims and xtains.

There is a way out though, and that is acceptable in Islam. I don't know of other religions.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by English1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
I think it's fine to make love before your wedding,

, as long as it doesn't make you late for the ceremony! grin
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Oolamie(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
makin luv b4 one's weddin, i think is not gud enuf thou we r al human wit flesh but it alwax gud when u get married n luk back 2 ur courtin dayz wit ur partner n feel happy. i think u wil b thankful 2 ur God thou Virginity dont mean happy home but a proverb said wat u will eat n u no it urs y do u av 2 smell it,
dat's my own view
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Bblak(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hmmmmmmm.It's a personal decision really,but i think it's best if the bed can be left undefiled.u feel me wink
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by olayemfo(f): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
some guys are just ignorant and stupid.pls mind what you say about ladies.ok.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by mekoyo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
Sex before marriage is a sin against your body and against God. We should not indulge in such indecent act. It is fornication. If you are ready for marriage why not go ahead and you'll have all the time in the world to have sex rather than loosing your dignity because you want to see if your wife to be is a virgin?
If you are in love with her and you trust eachother i see no reason why can't confront her with the question Are you a virgin? rather than giving uneccessary excuse.

And lets please mind our language against the ladies, they are human beings like us. Why should you always say funny things about them? Are you Perfect?
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Nushi77: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2007
BONJOUR TO ALL,

I am an international Anti-Virus control officer. I see there's no intellectual in this particular forum. Sex before marriage and after marriage is what? are you guys out of your mind? I expected you guys to advise this guy to go for blood test first to avoid sickle cell children in future. Secondly, HIV-TEST. If all these is confirmed Ok, then the HE GOAT can still say some few prayers to see if the girl PUSSY will match his DIG. there are ladies with large CONTS and small DIG is wahala and it may lead to unfaithfullness in marriage. Please try both sides. Marriage doesn't cure diseases.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by choongtin(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
i personally think its up to u really but as a lady yuu shuld sorta keep urself for marriage to get respect
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by dennylove(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2007
nushi,the lecturer,pls teach them they don't know. grin cheesy grin
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by funkybaby(f): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
@topic

really, its up to our individual beliefs and opinions

too many men these days walking around with penile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction or whatever adjective its called.

Nushi77:

BONJOUR TO ALL,

I am an international Anti-Virus control officer. I see there's no intellectual in this particular forum. Sex before marriage and after marriage is what? are you guys out of your mind? I expected you guys to advise this guy to go for blood test first to avoid sickle cell children in future. Secondly, HIV-TEST. If all these is confirmed Ok, then the HE GOAT can still say some few prayers to see if the girl PUSSY will match his DIG. there are ladies with large CONTS and small DIG is wahala and it may lead to unfaithfullness in marriage. Please try both sides. Marriage doesn't cure diseases.

apart from HIV test, the guy should go for sperm count test and all,

my two cents !!!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by princeonx: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
Now I know why they said some people sound wiser with their mouth closed! Guys before you completely fool yourself, there are girls out there that have sex very often still they are very tight down there and some no dey do all the time but their zone feels free so no think say because you girl whatever dey tight say she no too do! it all depend on the girls body! As for me let her do all she wanna do before settling down with anyman instead of doing it after marriage!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by toksdam(m): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
i think if u have God's intruction u will remebr the part that say thou shall not commit even though it may not be very easy especially for those who are active ,i will like to say the best gift you can give to ur hubby onur wedding nite if u choose ,is for him to find you as God made you,he will respect you for life for that,that does not mean a marriage like that will work they will still have to work hard to see the blues in a marriage,if you are a virgin pls keep it if u are not pls stop the , , u loose a lot if you are loose,pls dont make this a gender argument ,we all need to be kept for our partners.good luck
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by question(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2007
It is called FORNICATION.
These days, you see pregnant brides with their wedding gowns going to the altar.
They deliver babies less than 9 months after their wedding.
Na wa o.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by ikamefa(f): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2007
na waya oh! grin no be CONT, DIG and BONJOUR,, penile dysfunction, erectile malfunction HIV test , sperm count, ovary analysis cheesygrin i dey read soo? grin

that one nah spanglish or franglish? grin

@topic if they are 2 consenting adult, making love before marriage aint no biggie wink

as long as they got love for each other ! shikena!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Dios(f): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2007
As long as you don't get her pregnant or get burned, you good. cool cool cool cool
The only problem is when you f#ck with girls that are between 20 and 23 all they do is talk bla blabla  angry angry, then you go for those slightly older than you 25,26, 27 and they looking for a commitment angry angry angry.
So you just stick and move baby, stick and move!!!!!

Ain't nothing wrong with premarital sex. grin grin
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Ralvy(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2007
yh! Sure . . . no Yawa cool
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by BASETSANA(f): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2007
l think its a personal decision,if both parties consent then no stress
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2007
@Reverend

Hommie, am so irritated and disappionted in u. How could u turn the LORD's prayer
into that mess. Ur very disgusting. Even if u dont have respect for ur fellow Human beings,
FEAR God because He can afford to do whatever He pleases with anyone including u,
Do not misled people, for he is watching u besides He is the reason why ur still breathing now,
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by onyekang1(f): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2007
its a matter of choice people, so lets not argue over it
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Naturalle(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2007
Closetpervet,  ,  are you or are you not aware that there are men who sell their body for money too? Like it or not, there is good and bad everywhere. so there are good women and there are bad women likewise for the men,  When u see a decent woman give her respect and stop making that stupid genralisation of women. Duh!!!! angry

[s]Guys like thike this just mke me wanna slpkojpjjisjohoi[/s] angry[size=5pt][/size]
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by mellow(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2007
The problem we have is that we use certain words that we are not suppose to use

to feel belonged. But it always end up bringing out the stupidity in us. Those words are

better left to those in the Hoods.

@ reverend.

When calamities start visiting you don't go far looking for the source of you problem. it is you.

When you toy with the lords prayer you invite the spirit of God to send thunder on your head.

Please, be warned.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by my2cents(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2007
wow!!!

What a reverend, Reverend is.

Not only does he approve of sex, but of "penetrative sex (whatever that is. penetrate where? wink). then he goes even further by saying it is "free of charge". Whoa! I am blown off my seat.

Who told you it is free of charge? Even if the woman is your wife, it isn't free. You pay for it either via outright paying for it or "take style" methods - dinner, time spent winding the chick (time is money), gifts, etc.

oga Reverend, even after 10 pple after you, na still u, biko grin
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Nushi77: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2007
Dios @

You are making a nice point guy. Bravo mon ami. little girls about 19,20,21,22,23 just talk bla bla bla and that's why i never take them serious. the worst are 25.26.27 28.29.30 yrs old. all in their mind marriage every time. they don't care if you feel them so much. once i notice commitment, i switch off sharp. they will tell you how you are the love of their life. I hate it all and feel like to remain a good play boy. just move on keeping records and making fun from new catch. Remember your okpu nna bu enyi. FRENCH FEELING CAPOTE i.e DUREX. you can enter benin republic to exploit new babes and further ur moves to accra or abidjan. lots of slim babes in abidjan now. flat tomy babes. u go tie. no time for marriage school boy.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by NaijaDub(f): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2007
Nushi, keep on movin on and one day you'll realise you are old!!! And you will be one that no one wants to commit to!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eating At Funerals. / Why Cant My Married Friend Be My Chief Bridesmaid? / Moved Out Of My Parents House Today And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.