Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,568 members, 7,944,724 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Can I Add Photo To Facebook Post - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Add Photo To Facebook Post (292 Views)

Say Goodbye To Facebook And Instagram With This (www.instautube.com) / Ethiopia Is Building Local Competitors To Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter And Zoom / Gain Acess To Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Add Photo To Facebook Post by MICIBAMA(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2019
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar.

This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you've visited.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and password to continue.

2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post pictures to your very own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.

-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed and click it.

3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.

https://www.olonix.xyz/2019/05/can-add-photo-facebook-post.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is Google Account Recovery Process / Generator Buying Guard / Apple Mini Laptop For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.