Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,095 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Men Must Tell Their Bosses To Pay Their Salaries To Their Wives – Evang. Aning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Must Tell Their Bosses To Pay Their Salaries To Their Wives – Evang. Aning (167 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / New Minimum Wage: Slash Your Salaries To Pay Workers N30,000 – Rev. Gbadero Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Must Tell Their Bosses To Pay Their Salaries To Their Wives – Evang. Aning by joshchisimdi: 3:52pm On May 15, 2019
Evangelist Aning, a Ghanaian gospel singer has stated that married men must tell their bosses to pay their salaries into their wives account. According to Evangelist Aning, men telling their bosses to pay their salaries into their wives account will bring peace and prosperity in the house. He further revealed that he has been practicing that for some time. 

“Men should even change their salary name into their wive’s names so that at the end of the month, the women will go for the money and give some to the men”, he said in an interview with Dave Hammer on Hello Entertainment Review. "For me, after every show, I give all the money I get to my wife to count and keep it, she gives me some if I need it. I am saying this because women are very good in taking care of the family and also know the needs of the children”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/15/men-must-tell-their-bosses-to-pay-their-salaries-into-their-wives-account-evangelist-aning/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Men Must Tell Their Bosses To Pay Their Salaries To Their Wives – Evang. Aning by joshchisimdi: 4:01pm On May 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Duties Of Youths In Islam / It Is Impossible To Please God..(the Illuminati Ideology) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/05/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.