Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) (20726 Views)

Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Container Falls Off Its Truck At Warf Road Apapa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by PrinceGeorge1(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2019
tolux247:
...... autojosh ... constructions is going on there... na so you go dey cari fake news up n down....

My brother read the post properly...he equally mentioned that

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by anonimi: 11:10am On May 16, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
Creek Road was a prime location in Apapa, Lagos.

It was home to many maritime organizations.

That was before Apapa and the surrounding environs became notorious for bad roads, parked trucks, and traffic gridlocks.

Sadly, many of these organizations have relocated from that location.

Creek Road is an arterial road that is used to evacuate cargoes from the Apapa Port Complex.

The activities of cargo truck severely degraded Creek Road.

Thankfully, revival for the road is on its way.

Creek road will benefit from the reconstruction work that was recently approved by the Federal Government.

N72.9billion  was approved for the reconstruction of roads from Creek Road-Tincan Island-Beach Land right through to Oworoshoki to the tollgate end of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The project is a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model.

Dangote Group will fund the reconstruction project with the monies that it would have paid as tax.

Who else saw the advert to sell our country to Dangote on OLX
What else is remaining for the oligarch to buy except the citizens of the country itself?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3633741_9jaintrouble_jpeg7d204565e27912ea7b3d41c7e31cf768

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by anonimi: 11:14am On May 16, 2019
MorufuAtanda:
It's as an infrastructural issue, that can be tidied up. It's common sense. Even Cameroonian ports are located after Eastern ports, why are the Cameroonians not facing same issues.

What are the senators and the representatives from the region doing apart from collecting fat paychecks in Abuja

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:20pm On May 16, 2019
Nigeria just has so many problems,,,,

Government just frustrating people everyday
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by loomer: 12:27pm On May 16, 2019
In as much as the government is useless, Nigerians are too dirty.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by phoenix90(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
Autojosh, i have carefully monitored your posts and I have found a particular pattern to it. You're not being objective with your reportage. You always strive to bring out the details that will put the government in a good light. I don’t know if that’s deliberate or you’re being paid to do so. But these pics were highly enhanced to show that works are on going, yes of course it is ongoing but at a snail pace and the later parts of those roads are death traps and non-motorable. Be brutal with the truth it pays and gives credence.
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 1:02pm On May 16, 2019
Abandoning this road is an intentional act by the authorities involved.They know what they are trying to sabotage!
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by mistyebby(f): 1:05pm On May 16, 2019
tolux247:
...... autojosh ... constructions is going on there... na so you go dey cari fake news up n down....

Since when? Till when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by baba11(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2019
I remember way back that I was still going to this area. Chai! Person must 'enter' bike no matter what and voila, #300 would have gone on what you ought to spend #50-100. cool
Re: The Current State Of Creek Road, Apapa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
tillaman:
Lasgidi dey fall my hand sometimes sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Review Of Lagos Transportation System From The Colonial Days Till Present / Nigerian Government Engages US Over Suspension Of Drop Box Visa / One Dies And 14 Others Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.