Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,855 members, 7,927,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content (421 Views)

3 Top 6 Figure Monthly Income Skills You Need To Learn To Get Your Dream In 2021 / 6 Work Etiquette Rules You Should Follow To Get A Promotion / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2019
Jobs are difficult to come by this day and keeping a job is even more difficult. But what is more worrisome is the fact that most jobs are not paying enough for what most workers are worth.

One way out of this is to do a part-time writing job. The opportunity for writing is huge and the pay is mouth-watering.

In this thread, I'll be teaching how to write content for website, blog and E-commerce product description. After this two days training, I'll make a call for those who will like to join our content team to make money from our upcoming series of writing contest and Content Marketing services to companies. The tutorial will cover:
1. Internet Research Methodology with Smartphone
2. Website Content Writing
3. Blog Post Content Creation

Comment I AM IN below to follow.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2019
Loading...sign in below
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by enolife2(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
AM IN AND FOLLOWING
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2019
Ok 4 more to go
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by simisolababs(f): 2:30pm On May 16, 2019
I'm in
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by swagsguy(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2019
I am in and following
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by BrotherBlood1: 2:44pm On May 16, 2019
I'm In
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by iamskyrex(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2019
am in and following
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2019
Sorry I didn't know we have 5 peoplein already. So I can proceed now. You'll need a smartphone for this.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2019
What are keywords?
Keywords are ideas and topics that define what your content is about. In terms of SEO, they're the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines, also called "search queries." If you boil everything on your page — all the images, video, copy, etc. — down to simple words and phrases, those are your primary keywords.

As a website owner and content creator, you want the keywords on your page to be relevant to what people are searching for so they have a better chance of finding your content among the results.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2019
Please after you have read a comment, quote it so that I will know how many people have seen it
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2019
Why are keywords important?

Keywords are important because they are the link between what people are searching for and the content you are providing to fill that need. Your goal in ranking on search engines is to drive organic traffic to your site from the search engine result pages (SERPs), and the keywords you choose to target (meaning, among other things, the ones you choose to include in your content) will determine what kind of traffic you get. If you own a golf shop, for example, you might want to rank for "new clubs" — but if you're not careful, you might end up attracting traffic that's interested in finding a new place to dance after dark.

Keywords are as much about your audience as they are about your content, because you might describe what you offer in a slightly different way than some people ask for it. To create content that ranks well organically and drives visitors to your site, you need to understand the needs of those visitors — the language they use and the type of content they seek. You can do this by talking to your customers, frequenting forums and community groups, and doing your own keyword research with a tool like Google Keywords Planner.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2019
Please after you have read a comment, quote it so that I will know how many people have seen it
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2019
What are long-tail keywords?

Keywords can be broad and far-reaching (these are usually called "head keywords" eg Nurse), or they can be a more specific combination of several terms — these are often called "long-tail keywords" eg 'best Nursing Services'

Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2019
Singular keywords might appear to be your ultimate goal as they often have temptingly high search volume. However, they usually have extremely tough competition. You may want your hospital to rank for "hospital," but it's going to be tough to rank above top hospitals with big budget.

On top of that strong competition, singular keywords can be infuriatingly vague. If someone is searching for "hospital" you don't know if they want a list of facilities, information about hospital services, a place to do housemanship, or an hospital to do a project or a place to carry out a service or for treatment.

Long-tail keywords usually have more clearly defined intent. For example, "best family hospital in Lagos," or "affordable screening hospital." You'll also find that long-tail keywords have less competition, with room for a smaller site to break in and make their mark on the SERPs.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2019
Using keywords on your page

It's no good just throwing keywords on your page. Creating compelling content is about providing real value for real people, not just sending hints to our robot friends at Google.

There are some basic keyword usage rules you should follow to get started. Unique keywords should be employed on each page of your site in the areas that bots and humans normally look to reassure them that you have what they're after. This includes both the title tag and the body of your content, which leads to an important point: the pitfalls of clickbait. You may believe you're enticing more clicks by offering tantalizingly vague titles for your content, but by disguising what the page is actually about, you're opting out of some of the power of keywords.

You can also look at working your primary keyword into your URL, an H1 tag on the page, the meta description, and alt attributes of images on the page; all of these places will help clue search engines in on what your content is really about.

Using your keywords in these areas is the most basic way to target your content to searches. It's not going to immediately shoot you to the top of the results, but it is essential SEO; failing to take these basic steps can keep you from ranking by other means.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2019
if you are following, quote where you are.
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2019
I'll continue after 5 quotes and it'll be a practical session
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2019
Where are we? Who else is following?
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2019
Please check out this important update regarding our G-100 Content Gang program. Visit: https://www./H2WAfrica/permalink/477655393019926/
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by enolife2(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2019
jetroolowole:
Singular keywords might appear to be your ultimate goal as they often have temptingly high search volume. However, they usually have extremely tough competition. You may want your hospital to rank for "hospital," but it's going to be tough to rank above top hospitals with big budget.

On top of that strong competition, singular keywords can be infuriatingly vague. If someone is searching for "hospital" you don't know if they want a list of facilities, information about hospital services, a place to do housemanship, or an hospital to do a project or a place to carry out a service or for treatment.

Long-tail keywords usually have more clearly defined intent. For example, "best family hospital in Lagos," or "affordable screening hospital." You'll also find that long-tail keywords have less competition, with room for a smaller site to break in and make their mark on the SERPs.
following
Re: Follow To Learn How I Make Extra 6-figure Income Monthly On Web & Blog Content by jetroolowole(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2019
Who else is following

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job Or Internship In Port Harcourt / You Stay In Omolephase 1 And Work On The Island,there Is Transport For You / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.