Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,082 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:05 PM

Two-timing B.itch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two-timing B.itch (1386 Views)

Double Timing And Its Lies / The Magic Of Timing / Is She Two Timing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
Guys, would you mind if your girl was cheating on you with another female?

I wont ask the ladies the question in reverse, cos that would be just nasty grin
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Omolola1(f): 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
what a question?
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2010
Can I still answer?
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Omolola1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Oh pls do
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Moyola(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
I knw a gurl huz man isnt bovvaad abt her cheatin on him wiv a guy. . .kuz he knwz she'd neva do such!
Buh weneva it seemz shez gettin 'all cloze' wiv anoda 'she'. . . He doznt find it funnie!
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd , oookkkk, go ahead and answer.

Just you though wink
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Nenum(m): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
3sum is neva a bad idea.

Anyway i wud get back to u on your post.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by ice234: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
love 3some
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
kokoye:

Inked_Nerd , oookkkk, go ahead and answer.

Just you though wink

Yay, thank you kokoye kiss

Ok, if I had a boyfriend and he cheated on me with another man I wouldn't be upset. And I know some people here wil say that's nonsense but its true, I really wouldn't be upset. Things like that just make room for the real men in my life. If I was with a woman and the same thing happened it would still be the same results. Anyone who diregards me in that manner and cheates on my is obviously no good in my life. There are three things in my life that I don't entertain or cater to and those three things are stupidity, boredom, or illness. So if they didn't care about me or have enough sense to see my worth as a woman, then I move on becausse cheating on me in my opinion is an act of stupidity. Can't let people like that poisin my well being physically, mentally, emotionally, spitually, or psychology.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
You are welcome.

You wouldnt be upset but still, you would still not stay a minute later in the relationship.

That's why I posted the question to the guys - you can see some of them are already screaming 'bring her on' !
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
kokoye:

You are welcome.

You wouldnt be upset but still, you would still not stay a minute later in the relationship.

That's why I posted the question to the guys - you can see some of them are already screaming 'bring her on' !

Yes, I wouldn't be upset. Its not like I'd fly into a rage or something. I just wouldn't have been happy with that person's actions, especially if it wasn't an open relationship. If it was then that's a whole other story. Since its not, I'd just move on with my life. No use crying over spilt milk.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Does that open relationship thing really work . . someone you truly love sleeps with someone else and you're cool with it as long as you are told

Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2010
kokoye:

Does that open relationship thing really work . . someone you truly love sleeps with someone else and you're cool with it as long as you are told

Well, yeah. Gentically speaking that's how human being are. Its just that we've grown accustomed to monogamy. Although as a society, we practice monogamy, there are few animals that do it, and human beings are no exception. I have a friend who was in a 4 year relationship with a girl and it was an open relationship. She was cool with it and he was cool with it. It was interesting to obseve because he was very honest with her about everything.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Brownteeth(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked show us the evidence that you wouldnt be upset. Mrs evidence.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by chic2pimp(m): 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^ Funny Dude grin
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Inked show us the evidence that you wouldnt be upset. Mrs evidence.

Come New York, date me, then cheat on me and I will show your proof tongue. Don't be mad at me because chic2pimp called you out in another thread. You seem to be forgetting that he asked for the evidence not I. If you want proof, take me up on my offer so you can come back here on NL and tell everyone since your so dead set on disproving my personal experince on cheating and moving on. Oh and by the way, I'm not a gold digger and I can provide for myself so you won't have to worry about me wanting to take your pennies from you grin
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Brownteeth(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
Show me the evidence that you wouldnt take my pennies. That thread wasnt the first time you asked for an evidence. Whatever you post here concerning yourself must come with an evidence.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
Brownteeth:

Show me the evidence that you wouldnt take my pennies. That thread wasnt the first time you asked for an evidence. Whatever you post here concerning yourself must come with an evidence.

I already told you to come to New York if you want me to prove it to you. I'd be more than happy to show you how wrong you are. And I wasn't the only person on the thread that mentioned your lack of evidence, please keep that in mind wink.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Brownteeth(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
I dont have to bother meeting you cos I know you gonna put up a false personality to ryhme with what you post here about yourself. Think am not sensible? Coming to New york isnt an issue.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
Lmao, your no one special to me so I have no reason to put up any false persona. By the way, this is derailing the thread. Look, just come here and spend a month or two with me. I'm sure after a while I'll get tired and annoyed of your presence.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Brownteeth(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
Even if by chance I see you in New york and realize you are Inked nerd of nairaland. Do you think I will bother saying 'Hi' not to talk of spending 5 mins with you and then 2 months?
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
lol, ok then keep walking. I'm sure it wouldn't put a dent in either or our lives.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked, what did you do to this poor little broke person? He seems pretty pissed.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
I'm kind of indifferent at the moment. I already told him how he can prove what I am saying its up to him to decide now. kokoye my dear I am very sorry for derailing your thread. Please forgive me kiss.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^ Na it's all good.

All part of the fun. Diverse ideas and personalities.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ok, thanks. Your in San Fran?? grin
Re: Two-timing B.itch by Brownteeth(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
kokoye am not pissed. Only that I dont cyber love inked nerd like you. So get that to your kokonut head.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
lmao, calm down brownie. I don't even know the dude.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, thanks. Your in San Fran?? grin

I am in Houston at the moment.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
Brownie, take it easy man.

I used to do cyberlove but I stopped like 10 years ago. grin

If coconut head is brown, bald n sexy . . then you got it right wink
Re: Two-timing B.itch by InkedNerd(f): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
kokoye:

I am in Houston at the moment.

lol there's always Nigerians down south.
Re: Two-timing B.itch by kokoye(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2010
yup yup. My job's based in San Francisco but I'm working from Houston right now.

Went to school in the north east but cant stand the cold n snow. . . we pay to see snow here cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Man Beaten For Refusing To Marry! (video) / Are You The Beauty Or The Beast? / Differences Between A Boy Friend Material And A Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.